• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD: Sirzechs's EE

It's just a world of void that exposes things to nothingness. Anime gives more info, like the dimensional gap having no time and sense of physics or something like that, but Season 3 is not canon.

Well depends on what you would call a true void. Give me the definition and i'll give you the answer.

I feel like this should probably another discussion thread.

Well Meth actually beat Medaka, while the LDO are genuine fodder to bloodlusted Medaka (im serious, i made a thread "Medaka tries to solo huntdogs" where i put her vs ALL the LDO members in bloodlusted and it was an actual stomp).

Though yeah probs a missmatch, since you can't restrict type 8 anymore and he is an abstract existance. Yeah those change, otherwise Sirzechs would have stomped doe. I mean Sirzechs' passive > Meth's passive, i mean erasure is faster than mind hax in almost any case.

Sirzechs lacks the power to erase all of Meth's mysthery before getting haxxed to death. Also, his powers will be nulled due to their dark nature as "demonic powers". And theres the whole "omnipresent within darkness", which Sir can't deal with.

SchroKatze said:
Sirzechs lacks the power to erase all of Meth's mysthery before getting haxxed to death. Also, his powers will be nulled due to their dark nature as "demonic powers". And theres the whole "omnipresent within darkness", which Sir can't deal with.
That's what i said "meth would resist". Sirzechs can't put an end to him before getting owned. That was my point.

I would like Sirzechs Lucifer to win but he can't since Methuselah got Mid-Godly regen

The only kill a mid-god being are with this; at high-end and above

• Typical EE = Soul, Mind, Body are Erased, if You Regenerate, it's Mid Godly [Type 1](this ability is 3D)
  • High End EE = Soul, Mind, Body + 4 Dimensional plane aKa Universal Busting the Erasure is 4D and a characters with 3D Mid Godly Type 1 can't regenerate but a Mid Godly [Type 2] (Regenerate from a Universal Busting) can
  • Conceptual EE = Soul, Mind, Body + his concept of existence itself, typically this bypass All Type of Mid Godly because you can't regenerate if the concept of existence doe not exist (which allows you to come back) supperior to Non EE
  • Non-EE = Erase a thing who is already erased or do not exist (iy's pretty complicated but..) For exemple a character i drawn in a paper, i Vanish you from the paper, you already not exist but i Erase you more and more, this ability is 4D because you re-Erase a thing no longer exists, no longer bounded to space and time, this can Bypass Mid Godly [Type 1 & 2]

Sirzechs Lucifer only got Typical EE

note this is from Staff answered/Thread: Concerns about High-Godly Regenerationn and none of the staffs rejected it

PsychoWarper said:
Lets not discuss this here but Meth wins for more reasons then Regen.
Indeed if it was only just regen, sirzechs would have incaped or BFR-ed. Meth has a ton of defenses though. Type 8, Mid godly, abstract existance etc etc, and has fear aura to top it all off.

Theres also this

Gloria Virtutem Tamquam Umbra Sequitur (Glory Follows Bravery as if It Were Its Shadow): A passive barrier that takes any attack, regardless of magnitude and be it physical, spiritual or otherwise, and reflects it back at the opponent through a source of darkness or even the opponents shadow, the attack not losing any of its power.

PsychoWarper said:
Theres also this
Gloria Virtutem Tamquam Umbra Sequitur (Glory Follows Bravery as if It Were Its Shadow): A passive barrier that takes any attack, regardless of magnitude and be it physical, spiritual or otherwise, and reflects it back at the opponent through a source of darkness or even the opponents shadow, the attack not losing any of its power.
It wouldn't work on Sirzechs either way but the point is:

Sirzechs loses via having superior passive but not being enough to bypass Meth's defenses before losing.

That's all, let's stop this, this is not the right thread.

Nedge1000 said:
I will add resistance to Void Manipulation for those who qualify and can Sirzechs Lucifer resisted the Dimensional Gap?
Well he never rly jumped into the Dimensional Gap, though he is immune to getting his body and soul erased from PoD. Sirzechs is rly just this god tier that does stuff behind the scenes so he doesn't have many feats. So a LOT is unknown.

Hmm @Nedge

There is 1 thing doe.

Resistance to Void Manip or EE wouldn't = resistance to Sirzechs' PoD as it's not a hax, it's just destruction.

So if someone resists matter manipulation, he wouldn't resist getting chopped by an axe. Because manipulating the matter in his body (moving it) via hax and chopping it mechanically are different things. The same thing would apply here.

Resisting getting smacked out of existence, wouldn't make you resist getting destroyed particle by particle untill it was as though you never existed.

SchroKatze said:
Its not "as if you never existed". Its just EE in the present.
Yeah i know, my bad wording. What i mean is "as if you never existed" in a way that "there is nothing left of you" not erased throughout the entire timeline. But yeah my bad wording.

As for the thing with the dimensional gap, the resistance should be for:

• Ophis, as it was born in the dimensional gap out of the 'nothingness' of 'infinite'
  • Same for Great Red, only that he was born out of the 'illusions' of 'dreams' or something like that.
Now that I think of it, Ophis embodies and represents chaos, infinity, and nothingness while Great Red represents all dreams in the past, present, and the dreams one can imagine. The rest are:

• Armoured Ise as he would be able to survive there
  • Vali as he could exist there with his Scale Mail
  • Ddraig and Albion for obvious reasons
  • Gogmagog as they could survive there without protection after being dumped by the Gods, iirc
  • Trihexa as one of its bodies went there to look for Great Red
Euclid has a Boosted Gear replica, but I dunno if he should get it. Sirzechs shouldn't get it since there's no proof of that. Not sure if there's anyone else I'm missing.

We don't have Ciao Ciao here do we?

That would give the top tiers in DxD the ability to dmg abstract beings then. (the evil dragons along with the top tiers like Ciao Ciao, Sirzechs, the gods etc, since they can hurt/hit ophis)

No one has hurt an infinite Ophis. Cao Cao said the damage didn't go through at all. But yeah, they can hit it scaling from Cao Cao. Logically, they can interact with Great Red and Ophis without scaling anyway.

As for Cao Cao, he does have a page. And he should have limited Madness Manipulation with his spear. It can suck out the consciousness of believers and make them lose their sanity if they gaze at it for long enough.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No one has hurt an infinite Ophis. Cao Cao said the damage didn't go through at all. But yeah, they can hit it scaling from Cao Cao. Logically, they can interact with Great Red and Ophis without scaling anyway.
As for Cao Cao, he does have a page. And he should have limited Madness Manipulation with his spear. It can suck out the consciousness of believers and make them lose their sanity if they gaze at it for long enough.
Well he did hurt her, though it's more like. She is infinite, even if a finite part of her body is destroyed/gone, she is still infinite. Cao Cao did put a hole in her body, she just regened it doe since she's infinite. I think that was the idea behind "Cao Cao not being able to beat ophis".

Burning Full Fingers said:
I mean... Well, never mind. I guess we're done here then.
Wait so who would get the upgrade again?

So the top tiers ofc. Like sirzechs, ajuka, the 3 dragon gods, DxD Ise (since he has ophis' powers), the evil dragons and that's it?

@Firephoenixearl About this...you "actually " DxD Ise and DxD L Vali can compare to Sirzechs. Ugh you look down quite a bit on sirzechs. Sirzechs is the same dude who said "Yo Hades, i know you are like the strongest of your Mythology, but pipe down, im here" and Ajuka his rival: "Yo Shiva, i know you are literally considered the strongest being outside of the big 3, but i'll f you up if you try anything fishy". And Sirzechs was named the only one who could stop Trihexia out of all the freaking beings, and shiva being the 2nd person who could accomplish the same thing.

Sure DxD Ise and DxD Vali are strong, though they aren't stronger than Ddraig and Albion. They are Heavenly Dragon level, though not "super trained peak heavenly dragon level" (i mean Ddraig and Albion at their strongest). So yeah Sirzechs like...solos the heavenly dragons and their hosts. Though this is also not a necessary point, this is sth that should be discussed in DM's between us rather than in a CRT about EE. So let's end this point aswell.

You must reread DxD again.

Vali in DxD L fought on par agains Heavenly Dragon class Azi-Dahaka. He fought good agains Crom Cruach who stated by Ddraig and Albion themselfs as surpassing both of them in their primes. Pseudo DxD G of Ise stated to be comparable or little weaker than Prime Ddraig in Volume 25 by Ise himself.

And Apophis stated to has an aura similar to Super Devils and also far stronger than Rizevim which means Heavenly Dragon class = Super Devils like Sirzechs and Ajuka. Yeah PoD aura body is very hax and strong ability but just using Penetrate or Inferno Flame Ddraig could win agains him same Albion could use Divide to made his aura weaker, reflect his balls of PoD and kill him momentaly with his Venom poison.

No problem. It's just some cleanup. There are still some things I wanna add later like devils being able to create stuff out of thin air, but I'd have to go through some volumes again.

@Vergil Lucifer

1. Rizevim was "not" a super devil in terms of strength. He was just an irregular devil (his ability was irregular), that's why he was a super devil. Ise said himself in terms of strength Rizevim can't even hope to compare to Sirzechs or Ajuka. Rizevim was not even in the top 10 storngest beings, while both sirzechs and Ajuka were. Oh did i mention that neither Aphophis nor Azi Dahaka and/or Crom Cruach were in that same list? And yeah Sirzechs was stated to "easily" be able to beat Hades who should be pretty high in the top 10 list. Here is my list btw:

1. Ophis (infinite, idk if finite ophis would still be here, probs not though due to Shiva and stuff)

2. Shiva (absolutely, as they said, that guy gave off "botomless divinity")

3,4,5. Vishinu, Brahama, Indra (idk which of this guys is stronger than which so imma just put them as a tie between them)

6. Hades (1 of his guys alone was able to fight head on with someone like Azazel, and Before sirzechs showed his full form Azazel said "he knows he can take us all on" when we'r talking about a base form sirzechs, azazel, dulio and slash dog, all at the same time)

7. Maybe Thor.

8.Lugh

9. Aten

10. Prime Fenrir or Typhoon

And Sirzechs and Ajuka didn't get mention in the top 10, but the author only said "they belong there in their true form". So imma say they are somewhere in-between 5-1, since Ajuka without any help from anyone (since everyone basically left) could actually threaten Shiva in a nice way. Inb4 someone says "well just cus he said that doesn't mean he's stronger" he is at least comparable in power, so he is so strong that Shiva wouldn't want to fight him as he himself would suffer heavy losses. We all saw how Azazel was around him. Besides even Ise could feel Shiva's immense powers, Ajuka failing to do so wouldn't line up.

Also about DxD G Ise and DxD L Vali. You do remember Sirzechs was like the only guy besides shiva that could stop Trihexia right? So yeah Ise and Vali ain't touching him, not yet anyway (they were still scared of Shiva and some of the other top tier gods).

Back