• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD: Sirzechs's EE

This is for Sirzechs having EE.

As for PoD, I don't know if it works on only Evil Dragons, but the way Marius worded it makes it seem as though Rias erased the upper half of his soul. He said something like:

"When I had the upper half of my body blown away, I thought even my soul would be erased, but as long as a fraction of my soul remains..."

These are the only others I remember:

[……I see. It's exactly like what that bastard Euclid said. That the demonic-powers carried by the kin of the House of Bael can even trim down the Evil Dragon's consciousness and soul. This really does work!] (Grendel after taking the PoD)

Even we don't want to fight any longer. It's better for an evil existence like you to get blown away. With my current power, I should be able to eliminate your soul as well. Even though I won't be able to eliminate you completely, I should be able to stop you from reviving for a while.

Burning also noted that as a child, Sirzechs was able to passively disintegrate everything around him with PoD.

This is the definition for EE as used on this wiki.

• The user of this ability is capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time, concept or even more fundamental aspects of its existence to nothing.

Since Sirzechs can turn the body,soul, and mind of those he hits with PoD to nothing, this should qualify. I got this information from Burning Full Fingers who is a knowledgable member on DxD.

I don't think that we need major approval since Burning, a staff and a supporter, approve it and the fact he can already erasure matter in his page is prove of Existence Erasure.

Yup, though i would like to make a crt on Sirzechs and DxD in general soon. But yes i don't think there is much to approve here, it can just be added.

Actually, what I can agree with is Soul Destruction. The reason is that I'm not sure Grendel is referring to his consciousness as separate from his soul.

After Koneko sealed Grendel's soul in Ise's jewel, it was said that his consciousness could still leak out of the jewel.

Also, it'd affect Trihexa's Regenerationn. Others that can affect the soul can't kill it anyway.

Wouldn't that support Grendel thinking it that way? If his soul was sealed then the consciousness leaking would mean it's not the soul since the soul would be completely stuck in there.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Nah, zech himself even said he cannot fully destroyed it.
So, it would be Low-Godly for Trihexa (666) since he got resistance to soul manipulation/destruction already on his profile.

I will add the change.

No need for resistance to that. The Regenerationn part making it hard to kill is Trihexa's thing.

@Dragon

Link this to the discussion thread so the others that are knowledgeable in DxD can post here.

Ok so just want to clarify things real quick.

1. Trihexia is a big huge unknown. We don't even know if the core has type 8 immort based on the real body so anything regarding trihexia should be brushed off imo, due to how little we know about it. It also seems to be able to regen it's soul or sth like that or it may lack one to begin with, so yeah Trihexia cases are a no go.

2. PoD does destroy souls and consciousness. DxD reffers to souls and consciousness differently doe, though it may or may not be a translation problem or it may be different (soul and consciousness may reffer to different things in dxd), thought to my knowledge the difference has not been stated anywhere.

3. PoD stops at mid godly. Low Godly wouldn't be able to come back from soul destruction.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.

Yeah, Dragon up there is right.

Low Godly specifically states "physical destruction" and you come back cus of your soul. Sirzechs literally erases anything you have.

With your body, and consciousness (as it erases consciousness, which is in the profile) soul, mind, there would rly be nothing to come back from. Nothing that is part of you anyway. It restores your physical body from that stuff, states nothing about regening your soul and consciousness.

Darsh's particles are in another dimension I think, but Sirzechs might be able to use his spatial manip to get to them.

Arnt his soul and mind also in another dimension?

EDIT heres darshs regen description "Low-Godly; cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions, are destroyed all at once"

PsychoWarper said:
Arnt his soul and mind also in another dimension?
EDIT heres darshs regen description "Low-Godly; cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions, are destroyed all at once"
Wow, this looks like Dark Schneider's regen and this would also give Darsh Type 9 Immortality too

Back