• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD: Sirzechs's EE

Ment higher dimensional but the dimensions arnt higher anyway(i think they arnt) so it doesnt matter, but the problem is that his soul, mind and body are in different dimensions and they have to be destroyed at the same time.

Thats if he can and even then he has to destroy them at the same time and so wouldnt he need to be able to affect stuff across dimensions.

Burning Full Fingers said:
He can't affect other dimensions like that. Only Ophis has been shown doing something to that effect.
What are we talking about? What can ophis do that sirzechs cannot? Sirzechs can create the passage to the dimensional gap.

PsychoWarper said:
But can he enter any dimension.
Well depends. He should be able to enter the dimensional gap (if someone like Arthur could manage with his Holy Sword, then Sirzechs should be able too, he's also non corporeal, also Ddraig's armor could survive [it may just be a dragon thing] and that guy called Sirzechs a monster, so he logically should be able to enter it), though the dimensional gap is a special case as the dimensional gap is a place where just being there would destroy your...everything basically, body, mind, soul etc etc, so it's not that he can't enter it, it's just that the dimension has some traits that may make it questionable about him "surviving" there, though he can enter the Dimensional Gap, anyone can enter the dimensional gap, though not everyone can create a path/portal (tear through the dimensions) to the dimensional gap. And there is also the thing about the bad guys trying to get to a world "beyond" the dimensional gap which means "another dimension even beyond the dimensional gap" so if the current dimension is a 1, the dimensional gap a 2, they were trying to go for the 3rd (ofc they had to get rid of Great Red first). And the dimensional gap can be opened from both sides.

Sirzechs tears through the dimensions so it should be possible to reach any dimension. Besides through verse equalization he would be able to reach any dimension as he can move between them.

Well we are talking about if he can kill Dark Schneider whos body, mind and soul are all in different dimensions and have to be destroyed at the same time.

PsychoWarper said:
Well we are talking about if he can kill Dark Schneider whos body, mind and soul are all in different dimensions and have to be destroyed at the same time.
Well yeah, pretty much. While he can't be in 3 dimensions at the same time he can create what i like to call "incap balls" (Sirzech's balls are dangerous xD) so he can just create a ball of PoD to kill Darsh and let it stay there so that everytime it comes back it's destroyed and do the same for the mind and soul.

"What can Ophis do that Sirzechs cannot"

More like, what can Sirzechs do to space that even weaker characters haven't done better? She released her snake into another dimension when Samael was draining her power, and telepathically communicated to Vali from another dimension. Sirzechs has not shown the ability to affect dimensions like that. Meanwhile, Great Red can casually yawn holes through space and Ophis' attacks can affect space as well.

Collbrande / Caliburn specifically has control over that and it was confirmed in the anime, which is why the Vali Team sometimes need him. Vali can halve, warp, distort, and compress space but they still need Arthur. He can affect space like it's nothing because of Collbrande.

Sirzechs only affected space once, which the other Satans did. He didn't do anything we haven't seen in DxD dozens of times. For hell's sake, these characters can affect space for something as trivial as sports and Katerea's aura caused space to vibrate intensely.

What Sirzechs and the other Satans did is not even as impressive as what Ise has shown and also Sairaorg who can punch through portals. Saying he can open holes to other dimensions is a big stretch, except you want to give that ability to the other Satans and Gods that can affect space, which would need a separate thread.

Ddraig calling Sirzechs a monster means nothing; it's just a testament to his abnormal power as a devil since no other devil is in the top ten aside from a serious Ajuka, not counting the hosts of the Heavenly Dragons.

Yes @Burning. Yes.

But here is some proof:

It's not just sirzechs, literally most ppl in DxD can open the dimensional gap, once it's open you can just jump in though it would kill you. In sirzechs case, that shouldn't happen given that he is literal energy. In Darsh's case doe the dimensions wouldn't kill you as he dimensions are not all dimensional gap's trait. So yeah.

Ophis literally did similar things to Sirzechs. She can open the DG, she can survive in the DG, she can send stuff through the DG (hell, even grigori's science can send signals through dimensions xD, if she weren't able to do that it'd be laughable). But that's it. So it's literally not that big a deal, not that great of a difference.

About Ddraig. 1. Hosts of the heavenly dragons are actual trash, the true bodies of Ddraig and Albion are MUCH sronger than the hosts. Vali was the strongest in history even with juggernout overdrive and he can't even win vs Rizevim in that form let alone someone like Sirzechs or Ajuka who would obliterate him. 2. Ddraig and Albion were in the top 10 beings in the world, a post where Sirzechs also stands, though Sirzechs was stated to "easily defeat another being in the top 10. And there is also the fact that this guy literally slapped Aphophis' best move and that guys is Heavenly Dragon level.

Well, I'm not sure how to classify the dimensional gap as it's just a world between the three worlds. Though, I think the people that can survive there should have resistance to existence erasure as it exposes things to nothingness. As for Sirzechs, I believe he will not die there, but it's just speculation and personal opinion.

Grigori technology can do things the fallen angels can't do on their own. No use comparing it to the characters themselves. After Ophis released her snake into another dimension, it was seen as something impressive. It's quite simple, if most characters could easily do something like this, Collbrande would be useless. Kuroka can control space-time, but they need Arthur's control over dimensions.

I'm not talking about EJOD or whatever; I'm talking about DxD G Ise and DxD L Vali. Sirzechs never did anything to Apophis. He just teleported into the barrier space, and it was said that Ise couldn't destroy the barrier as a result of Trihexa's interference. Sirzechs himself did not bother doing anything to the barrier. It just vaguely disappeared, and a barrier isn't Apophis' strongest move by any means.

Yeah he would most likely survive. I believe so aswell.

Yes, but i mean it's not anything that impressive. She represents one of the gods, she has to be able to do something...amazing. Though idk what we are trying to prove with this point. Anyway point closed.

About this...you "actually believe" DxD Ise and DxD L Vali can compare to Sirzechs. Ugh you look down quite a bit on sirzechs. Sirzechs is the same dude who said "Yo Hades, i know you are like the strongest of your Mythology, but pipe down, im here" and Ajuka his rival: "Yo Shiva, i know you are literally considered the strongest being outside of the big 3, but i'll f you up if you try anything fishy". And Sirzechs was named the only one who could stop Trihexia out of all the freaking beings, and shiva being the 2nd person who could accomplish the same thing.

Sure DxD Ise and DxD Vali are strong, though they aren't stronger than Ddraig and Albion. They are Heavenly Dragon level, though not "super trained peak heavenly dragon level" (i mean Ddraig and Albion at their strongest). So yeah Sirzechs like...solos the heavenly dragons and their hosts. Though this is also not a necessary point, this is sth that should be discussed in DM's between us rather than in a CRT about EE. So let's end this point aswell.

Btw about the aura being a thing here is a bit more:

At Sirzechs words, the Grim Reapers around Hades have even stronger hostility. Sirzechs takes his shirt off and tells me and Dulio to back away.

…..Are you really going to do it Sirzechs? While me and Dulio watch, Sirzechs increases his demonic powers. The demonic power of destruction emits from his body, and his body starts to turn red.

Then……

The whole shrine started to shake. ……it must have shook because of Sirzechs's demonic powers. This proves that the shrine which is made very solid is screeching. Violent cracks are made everywhere within the ritual area and that includes ceiling, walls, and the ground. From these shakes not only the shrine but, is the whole area around here shaking with Sirzechs's demonic powers…..?

Sirzechs's surroundings perish without leaving a single speck of dust, due to the power of destruction emitting from him. The moment a crimson aura envelops Sirzechs, the intense aura envelops this whole area!

…….The shaking stops. Then there was silence within the shrine. What appeared in the middle was power of destruction in the shape of a human. The new form of power of destruction looks at Hades.

[In this form, the power of destruction spreads without my command. Without any barrier of field, it will make everything go back to nothingness. ―It was fortunate that this shrine was made very strong. It seems like this place will last longer.]

So basically just this guy's demonic power shook a realm that was the house of all the spirits to have ever existed. The place started to crumble via sheer energy and the PoD didn't even reach the walls, the things it did reach turned back to nothingness. So in character he can't control it very well so it keeps a range on the "meters" (maybe up to 25 or 50 meters idk), bloodlusted he would literally have a 4km range due to the fact that he wouldn't be holding back the PoD within him.

PsychoWarper said:
Ultimate battle of arua Methuselah vs Sirzechs ovo.
Uhm. Nihilus vs Sirzechs already exists, and getting closed with inconclusive. But go ahead and do that xD. (though either put them in close combat or do bloodlusted, Sirzechs loses too much of that stuff.

@Nedge1000

Yes :) ! I can provide tons of evidence when it comes to this stuff. It's WAY easier than arguing on feking featless Medaka.

Oh oops I was kidding @Fire a theard like that would be a stomp for Meth.

(Just in case ovo generally means the post is of a joking manner)

Nedge1000 said:
@Firephoenixearl, done!
Ok i plan to do a CRT in the future too. I'll send you a link when it happens. There are a lot of things that need to be looked over, but since this was made by someone other than me for the sole purpose of EE imma not talk about them here.

PsychoWarper said:
Meth was able to fight people like the LDO and has stronger hax.
Well Meth actually beat Medaka, while the LDO are genuine fodder to bloodlusted Medaka (im serious, i made a thread "Medaka tries to solo huntdogs" where i put her vs ALL the LDO members in bloodlusted and it was an actual stomp).

Though yeah probs a missmatch, since you can't restrict type 8 anymore and he is an abstract existance. Yeah those change, otherwise Sirzechs would have stomped doe. I mean Sirzechs' passive > Meth's passive, i mean erasure is faster than mind hax in almost any case.

Okay, just listen. It seemed like Sirzechs could easily take on Hades, as per what Azazel said (which Hades did not really seem to agree with, but okay let's go with that) but guess what? You know how Prime Fenrir is top ten level? Vergil told us that in Volume 25, Typhon was on par with Prime Fenrir. You know what happened to the guy? A simple fire breath from Ddraig heavily injured him and his strongest lightning attack was tanked with little damage. There you have it, Ddraig casually rick rolling a top ten level opponent. Sirzechs merely threatened Hades.

Ajuka and Sirzechs are not on par with Shiva, lol. Shiva is only interested in them because of their immense potential, as they are top ten level at their young ages. Shiva doesn't even care about finite Ophis, who is twice as strong as the Heavenly Dragons at their prime...

Azazel saw True Form Sirzechs, and yet he went ahead to plead with Shiva to fight against Trihexa as he felt he was the only one that could stop it. Meanwhile, the same Ajuka that's on par with Sirzechs exists. What Ajuka told Shiva means nothing; it's because he holds Sirzechs and the other things dear to himself. Ise went ahead to confront Vali due to similar reasons in Volume 4; does that mean he's stronger? It's only because of the threat to the things precious to them.

Shiva was even smiling like he does always. He's a minor troll; he didn't give a damn.

Ddraig just called Sirzechs an irregular among devils. He never said Sirzechs surpasses him, and I'd imagine something like that would be important if it were to be the case. Heavenly Dragon-class isn't something small in the series. Ddraig admitted it when Crom surpassed him.

Now I'm not saying Ajuka and Sirzechs can't possibly be stronger than the Heavenly Dragons. I'm saying it's not stated or confirmed. What you're doing is, no offense, wanking Ajuka and Sirzechs. No feats or solid statements to put them at where you're claiming. Stronger than Shiva? Lmao.

When you talk about Sirzechs and Ajuka in relation to other strong top ten class beings, put them in the same bracket without any solid information. Placing them a tier above is currently unwarranted.

And in my opinion, Shiva is possibly the strongest after Dragon God-class.

Uhm. Nihilus vs Sirzechs already exists, and getting closed with inconclusive. But go ahead and do that xD. (though either put them in close combat or do bloodlusted, Sirzechs loses too much of that stuff.

@Nedge1000

Yes :) ! I can provide tons of evidence when it comes to this stuff. It's WAY easier than arguing on feking featless Medaka.

Meth has a conceptual existence + conceptual attacks and passive conceptual mindhax. He stomps even a bloodlusted Sirzechs.

Also, I saw your message about Sirzechs in my wall. Shaking the planet is apparently 6-C or High 6-C. Realm of the Dead isn't planet sized, as far as I can remember. So, it wouldn't be anything impressive.

The statement about Azi Dahaka destroying Europe is referring to destruction over time, not destroying it in literally one attack. Nothing leads us to believe that.

SchroKatze said:
Meth has a conceptual existence + conceptual attacks and passive conceptual mindhax. He stomps even a bloodlusted Sirzechs.
None of that actually matter rly, except for the conceptual existence.

Passive conceptual mind hax = useless if you get erased instantly

Conceptual Attacks = gl attacking vs passive

The conceptual existence and the immortalities aswell as mid godly make it a stomp doe. Because he has too much "durability" for Sirzechs to kill him, his attacking stuff is rly not a big deal, sirzechs is much nastier when it comes to that.

PsychoWarper said:
But if Nihilus incon then so would Meth(at the very least) as Meth has superior mind hax to Nihilus
Actually, Meth can easily put Sirzechs down by destroying his soul and mind. Also, BFR, immortality and shit. Something that also would make Sirzechs lose is Methu's immunity/resistance to anything classified as "darkness", which includes demonic powers and demons in general

Well it depends on where they start as Meths mind hax has a larger range then Sirzechs EE also Meth can give himself Passive EE(kinda) via Nihil Difficile Amanti.

Back