• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

Has anyone thought of this; if Star Buster Star Blaster is a high tier Longinus for its power alone, does that mean it could surpass Heavenly Dragons?

I am pretty sure it can. But whether Shooting Star can handle that without self-destructing is a different thing. Would make for a really cool scene, though.

I just remembered that Galvaldan had the appearance of a dragon in EX, which could mean that ExE was successful in analysing dragons and making creatures similar to them.

Regalzeva said that DxD Dragons are similar to some FxF creatures but possess more power and have intelligence (most of FxF dragon-like creature are mindless beasts), and according to Ishibumi setting page he updated recently Garvardan already exist in current timeline, but we won't see him as among Melvazoa prime only Haz Ilyus (second from Seven Luminaries of Rago) are near the Earth. And he doesn't like Regalzeva idea go attack the Earth before main force arrive after 30 years. And he want to talk with most intelligent beings in Earth - Ajuka, Apollo, Vidar and so on.

Also looks like Breast God from ExE are among main high ranked spirit gods as she named as "Holy Mother-God", and Resetoras are named "Father God". So Breast Goddess maybe help DxD world to fight agains Regalzeva with Ise unlock ExE power that surely related with Chosen Breasts.

Current enemy main force is:

Regalzeva - vasty above Great Red class

Rugatim "Sky Prime Ruler" from Regalzeva Prime "Boundless Cosmos of Keito" - equal to Great Red.

Durmard "Sea Prime Dynasty" from Regalzeva Prime "Boundless Cosmos of Keito" - equal to Great Red.

Gvadora from Rugatim Prime "Atrocity Fanatics" - most likely Chief God class as he was able to defeat weakened EJOD Vali.

Bebeu Su from Rugatim Prime "Atrocity Fanatics" - unknown class.

Power of "Atrocity fanatics" is ranged from Satan class up to Chief God class.

Melvazoa wants to talk to Ajuka and the rest? I thought he'd be a brutal type. Maybe he wants to ask them to surrender peacefully?

Checking Ishibumi's blog using Google Translate, I thought again that DxD's cosmology seems weird. It's just Earth, but all of the mythological worlds separated by the Dimensional Gap are still connected to that one planet. And there's a lot of alternate timelines too.

I mean, Regalzerva is already the "Invincible Devastator" and the guy who's blowing his load ASAP. Also the "Fierce God". I would say it makes sense for Melvazoa to not be the brutal warrior type, since Regalzerva already transmits that image himself.

Can you link the blog, pls?

Melvazoa wants to talk to Ajuka and the rest? I thought he'd be a brutal type. Maybe he wants to ask them to surrender peacefully?

Not Melvazoa but one of Seven Luminaries of Rago that was send to be deputy chief of staff for Regalzeva and he don't like Regalzeva idea of attacking without collecting information. "Regalzeva Order" (kanji was Fleet of Fierce God of Supreme Evil) should only collect information about DxD world and dominate FxF world, but Regalzeva decided to attack and Haz Ilyus mention that Regalzeva already suffer defeats because of that many times over.

Checking Ishibumi's blog using Google Translate, I thought again that DxD's cosmology seems weird. It's just Earth, but all of the mythological worlds separated by the Dimensional Gap are still connected to that one planet. And there's a lot of alternate timelines too.

Description of ExE world from Ishibumi setting pages:

Another world in which High ranked spirit Gods (Etoulde) continue to fight with mechanical life form (Evies) for many years.

All living creatures have already being exterminated by Evies.

There are no other Mythologies except High-ranked Spirit God world and Mechanical Life-Forms world.

And looks like DxD, ExE and FxF it's all different planets in one universe. But Melvazoa ability still has "parallel universe" nature: õ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòî.

Can you link the blog, pls?

Take4 pages. ExE info on 4th.

Also the "Fierce God"

All three ExE Evil Gods are just "Evil Gods" Ishibumi just use different kanji to differ them. And we use different english word. To differen them as well.

Malevolent God Melvazoa

Fierce God Regalzeva

Wicked God Seraselbes (that's how we decided to call her in english translation of Shin 4)

"Well kishin for Regalzeva could really be translated as Fierce Gods from Buddism"

Vergil Lucifer said:
Not Melvazoa but one of Seven Luminaries of Rago that was send to be deputy chief of staff for Regalzeva and he don't like Regalzeva idea of attacking without collecting information. "Regalzeva Order" (kanji was Fleet of Fierce God of Supreme Evil) should only collect information about DxD world and dominate FxF world, but Regalzeva decided to attack and Haz Ilyus mention that Regalzeva already suffer defeats because of that many times over.
Alright.

I wonder if Regalzeva suffering defeat is referring to his battles against the Spirit Gods in ExE or people from another world entirely.

And looks like DxD, ExE and FxF it's all different planets in one universe. But Melvazoa ability still has "parallel universe" nature: õ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòî.

That makes sense. Ishibumi also said we can think of the Denpachi world as another place in the solar system.

wait just checked the back settings it says gvarudola is not among the seven luminaries, rather is among the Atrocity fanatics, but in DxD wikia it says he is among the seven luminaries, is there a mix-up somewhere?

Trihexa102 said:
wait just checked the back settings it says gvarudola is not among the seven luminaries, rather is among the Atrocity fanatics, but in DxD wikia it says he is among the seven luminaries, is there a mix-up somewhere?
Gvadora is from Atrocity Fanatics - Rugatim's Prime. Those who work on DxD wikia doesn't know anything about new volume as no one of them are read it except for first two chapters.

Especially strange see such edit's from Riku, who is part of translation team and also made summaries from Chinese spoilers (he known chinese better than japanese).

I would of fixed it myself, but I'm on my phone, this series is my favorite in all of fiction so I appreciate your work on the profiles

Well, the other revision is done so I can make the AxA thread whenever you guys want, if you're still in support of it.

If I'm to make the thread, I'm planning to suggest the "6-B, possibly 5-B" we talked about and "6-B, possibly far higher" if others don't agree with the first option.

now that we know that ryutemaru can destroy the earth and that the destruction of the planet is something that issei would not survive, my question is that it would happen with the other mythological worlds if the earth is destroyed ... they are destroyed next to the earth in chain reaction Or can they exist without the planet?

I think ExE exist in another universe is why it takes 30 years different from DxD. From Ex

Kurenai let out a whisper.

"……Rezzwo Roado's 'Invade Fanatic

……Rezzwo Roado, naturally it was a name I had never heard of. Though it seemed like a safe bet that he was a being from another universe, and a high-ranking one at that……

……Heh, that evil god from the alternate universe, it couldn't be that his hobby is coming up with designs like this could it?

s expected, given that it was a being from a parallel universe, its aura could not be sensed, but given this overwhelming feeling of oppression……it was at least Dragon King class……!!

"……Regarding the name of the evil god from the parallel universe, he is called Melvazoa.

So the seven underlings who serve the evil god from the parallel universe.

Well, they were originally lifeforms from a parallel dimension.

so i think it's clear why i think its another universe from the DxD universe

so i think it's clear why i think its another universe from the DxD universe

Current EX translation is pretty bad and need revision. Last chapter need to be retranslated from zero. As there are too many mistakes.

"A single shot from my main body can destroy any target and penetrate any kind of barrier, be it space, time or dimensional.

In reality here is:

A one attack from my real body could destroy target beyond the dimension, even the space-time.

Once you can do that, there will be nothing in this world, no, even a world line would not exist!

In reailty here is: If that happen... I don't know how many world lines would have created.

"YOU GUYS! YOU HAVE TO ABSOLUTELY STOP IT BEFORE IT MAKES EVERY LAST MOUNTAIN IN THIS AREA GETS WRAPPED IN DARKNESS!" In reailty here is:

Guys! If you won't stop him.... all worlds would be wraps by darkness

ohh so Ex is filled with Translation errors, sorry about that was sure they were from another dimension, well anyway when will it be Retranslated.

Destroying something beyond space-time? Not sure what that exactly means, but it sounds broken.

And yeah, there's awkward translations in EX.

Af review said:
now that we know that ryutemaru can destroy the earth and that the destruction of the planet is something that issei would not survive, my question is that it would happen with the other mythological worlds if the earth is destroyed ... they are destroyed next to the earth in chain reaction Or can they exist without the planet?
Good question. I've seen others claiming that the destruction of Earth in DxD would include the destruction of all the other worlds. They're weirdly connected.

Let's hope Ishibumi clarifies that in the future.

Destroying something beyond space-time? Not sure what that exactly means, but it sounds broke

Well in ACF wiki I give Ruma Idura Existance Erasure, Information Manipulations, Causality Manipulations and Conceptual Damage. I ask admin by give them raw sca and they say to me put this in profile (manipulations I mention higher).

It seems like a pretty strong ability.

Reminds me, I wonder how Gasper's peerage would look like. I can only imagine fellow vampires, but he said he doesn't want to go back to Romania.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Destroying something beyond space-time? Not sure what that exactly means, but it sounds broke
Well in ACF wiki I give Ruma Idura Existance Erasure, Information Manipulations, Causality Manipulations and Conceptual Damage. I ask admin by give them raw sca and they say to me put this in profile (manipulations I mention higher).
wow thats quite broken for a Maou class(Invading fanatic)

as they are machines, creatures of ExE may have hacks that a living being does not have ... I am interested in having new hacks take out ichie with the beings of ExE.

@Burning Full Fingers so DxD cosmology was still in same universe but different Planets? Like you said Melvaroza came from the other world and it found on Ishibumi blog ad planets.

Yeah now I also interest if Earth destruction by Ise mean also destruction of all dimension's? Including that Underworld technicaly even larger than Earth due possesing far more landmass.

Heaven could be bigger than the Underworld and the human world cause of the Third Heaven statement, but we may never know.

Maybe ExE is in another star system in the universe.

Back