• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

Oh thanks!

But anyway aside from that,we know our red Godzilla get depicated by new gods in another Universe, but there's statement that GR hold of all existance but when he died the realms was fine. So this is some kind outlier?

I've been thinking about that. I was actually wondering if Ophis would be forced to become infinite again, at least temporarily.

The Dimensional Gap should be in a bad state and causing some serious instability in the worlds right now, but I guess Ishibumi just ignored that for convenience. We'll see if it's touched upon in future volumes.

In any case, DxD universe needs another guardian...

Demonicjester01 said:
How is it being a shared universe relevant at all? Mainline is simply a convenient term, and it's also one supported by the marketing itself since the full term is "High School DxD Universe". So it is completely correct to call "High School DxD" and "Shin High School DxD" the "mainline" IP.
Again, this is the equivalent of saying the MCU movies are all spin-offs of the Avengers ones because those are the main IP. Or worse, would you say Black Panther and Spider-Man: Homecoming aren't mainline entries of the MCU because both are spin-offs of Captain America: Civil War?

Trihexa102 said:
Volume 12 when he finishes off some of the servants of the Old Maou Faction who attacked him by turning their own powers against them, and it was mentioned that of the current Maous, only he and Sirzechs surpass the original ones. i think only sirzechs and ajuka surpass the original maous
It was stated many times over in DxD Zero that Serafall and Grayfia are also surpass old Satan's.

From Shin 4 Life.4 just after illustration Ise and oppai memory:

Ophis say.

『Ise, the time has finally come.』

My whole body was been enveloped by crimson and jet-black boiling auras. Double auras spiral around my body.

.....The power like was never before risen from inside of my body.

What is this power...Did such a power sleep within me?

『It's responding Ise, the Great Red flesh within you. Let's sing. About true dragon god, about true power of infinity』

Crimson-red dragon dwell within me, awaken from dominance

Crimson heavenly dragon that dwell within me, raise up to become king and roar

Jet-black god of infinity

Glorious god of dreams

Make sure in our true forbiddance that surpass bondaries

Thou dance like radiant within our absolute inferno.

『D∞D!! D∞D D∞D!! D∞D D∞D D∞D!!!! D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D!!!!!! D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D D∞D!!!!!!!!』

『《Dragon ∞ Full-Drive》』

you guys since issei as acquired true dxd , meaning his other forms will be strengthened to right.meaning possible above maou class CxC

Trihexa102 said:
you guys since issei as acquired true dxd , meaning his other forms will be strengthened to right.meaning possible above maou class CxC
For now, we can only say AxA for certain. But CxC still has a lot of potential.

In chant words "true" and "absolute/perfect" appeared. His aura in with form is mixed of devil, dragon and god. Patterns of dragon biting his own tail symbolizing Uroboros appeared.

He easily defeat Angra. His fist easily crush his defensive magic cirles and punching him so strong that ultra wide range area was been erased and crators appeared. With 3 Ascalons he casually slash all his attack spells and finish him off with Infinity Blaster + Longinus Smasher combo. Though it was only said he become stronger. Also he was already heavy injure at this moment so I couldn't say that he was at full power when True DxD G was manifest. And Hades still far above Angra Mainyuu and likely in Tartarus tier. After taking Satan Lucifer Smasher he stand up, though badly injured, blast away most of DxD team (Strada, Tobio, Cao Cao, Sairaog, Rias team) and only Ise and Vali could stand up and together finish him while Ingvils use song to boost them (both were already weakened from previous fights)

Pretty cool.

If Angra could heavily damage Pseudo DxD to the point of near exhaustion and True DxD thrashed him that badly, it's definitely above HD-class.

Angra was using Issei's aversion to pervy stuff as a way to fight him much more effectively, though, so his role is not very important there as it wasn't strength-focused. True DxD should already be above HD-class, though, since it's apparently stronger than the first one he used and that one was already significantly above Pseudo-DxD.

"Each of Regalzeva's Prime what called "The Boundless Cosmos of Keito" has five powerful creatures they created, "Atrocity Fanatics" (written as "Five Evils") and they are different from Melvazoa's Prime "Seven Luminaries of Rago", each of which has four powerful creatures they create, "Invading Fanatics".
Compared with the strengths of planet Earth, the power of the two pillars of the "Boundless Cosmos of Keito" is comparable to the level of the Great Red, and the strength of "Atrocity Fanatics" varies from Satan class up to Chief Gods of all mythologies. As for the strength of the seven pillars of the "Seven Luminaries of Rago", their number one is stronger than Great Red, and the remaining six are comparable to the supreme gods of all mythologies. The strength of their Prime, "Invading Fanatics", varies from the Satan class to Dragon King class.
And finally, the power of the three evil gods of "ExE", including the "Invincible Devastator" Regalzeva, far surpasses them all.
Chapter ends by words: "Absolute Despair...begins" "]

Thehunter077 said:
Does Issei in DxD G is really had infinite power as prime Ophis?
You mean if he can use it to the same extent? That shouldn't be the case since he hasn't mastered it yet, but I doubt he'd ever have the same physiology as prime Ophis.

Although we don't know if the power of infinity has any special offensive application. Ishibumi recently tweeted again that he wants Ophis to play an important role in the future of True DxD, so there's still hope.

A little spoiler, all small chapters of Shin 4 are already been translated so just wait for larger chapters. Life.0 is longest one in volume. Other chapters not so large.

Btw I have a little question, since Sirzechs energy of destruction can destroy the soul, soul and consciousness of his target, should'nt Trihexa have mid godly regen instead of low godly ? We even say on its profil that Sirzechs who can destroy soul can't kill him

I just remembered that Galvaldan had the appearance of a dragon in EX, which could mean that ExE was successful in analysing dragons and making creatures similar to them.

if i recall Galvadan was dragon king class, the four invade fanatics arent that strong epesically the seven hunters( apart from the one that surpasses Great red) the arent that strong all of them in the range of indra at best , would be better if they were much stronger with some rivaling shiva or even surpassing him

Galvaldan is at least Dragon King-class, to be fair. Maybe in the same tier or slightly weaker than Grendel, who's above Dragon Kings.

Ruma is above Maou-class in his humanoid form, he's pretty strong. I don't think we saw the full power of Beuba.

I don't see how a Chief God, much less one on the level of Indra, isn't that strong since we're talking about the upper tier of the current top tiers. Ruma was also shocked that Ise stomped a Chief God-class individual.

I mean, how do you want DxD universe to handle seven people at least on par with Shiva in their current situation? Even if all of the strongest gods were still around, it would be a very difficult situation as Shiva is #2 in the world.

Thats my point it should a lot harder , i want DxD to completely feel despair knowing that the weakest general rivals the #2 of their world and show how they will deal with such a looming threat, besides when issei combines with axa he could easily one-shot them , that why am saying it too easy

Ishibumi already hinted about the collapse of DxD and absolute despair.

Well, they can't deal with such a threat unless Ishibumi makes a lot of asspulls, so your desire is still illogical. Regalzerva casually killing Great Red and the ExE side having servants equal to or stronger than the greatest being in DxD is enough despair if you ask me. I don't see how it's "too easy", that's an outright contradiction to what the novel tells you. I think you're just being too irrational here.

If the strongest being on a particular side just goes and annihilates the other side, that's not really what a war is. Might as well ask why Shiva is gathering strong warriors to fight Indra when he could just stand up and clap Indra's forces himself whenever? You're also assuming that the other side is so dumb that they wouldn't take such a possibility into account and prep for it.

You have yet to consider how both forces match up with each other or common war factors, just focusing on AxA Issei's strength alone. The effectiveness they've shown in such a short while and pragmatism in analysing DxD to create more powerful beings and specific anti-weapons despite knowing their combat strength is far superior is dangerous enough.

well i guess are right about that, just that the firepower they gave AxA is according to Ishibumi one of the strongest and highest in the series and thats just when he was in pseudo , now how strong will it be with True DxD especially with the eros engine , thats why am saying this alone gives dxd a crazy amount of Hope to probably one-shot all 6 luminaries together along with their invade fanatic (apart from the one that transcends great red) so its not like i dont understand wat u are saying , am trying to point out that DxD has a crazy ass firepower can easily change the tides of things . besides if issei dosent experience such he will never reach shiva let alone, dragon god class . cause from what we know Shiva is Astronomically way stronger than the likes of Indra which and talkless of the dragon god class that completely surpasses Shiva by a vast margin. so my point is just saying that ishibumi easily prepared a way out for DxD in case things go south(AxA + ExE)

Do you seriously think all those enemies would just line up nicely for Issei to take down in one shot? Because that's the only way your hypothesis works.

You're ignoring something clear that Ddraig alluded to. Even if Issei has the strongest bullet ever, that doesn't mean he will always hit it. The Rago and Fanatics wouldn't just stay put to let AxA hit them, several of them could even avoid it, and with its stamina consumption, Issei would be lucky to take out a few of them before going out of commission if he tried to just rely on AxA.

Back