• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

So we won't be allowed to post excerpts from the novel into pastebin like the Alexandria page? That's what I was thinking of doing.

As long you don't link the actual ORC page, then yes, that could work.

By the way @Burning Full Fingers I see you change Vali page and I have few notes about that we should change about Vali page: 1) EJOD now basocally his base form and he has no trouble of wearing it for a long time like Ise with CxC and could also change to it without chant (as in Life.3 of Shin 4) 2) He could actually wear DxD L more or less normal amount of time. I think lesser than Ise P DxD G but still. 3) Albion manifestation - no time prep, only special short chant.

Also UL Vali meet in Anlantic Ocean is likely one of top of Atrocity Fanatics as he was able break EJOD armor. And top member of AF is Chief God class.

Noted for the first two. But I'm not sure I can add Albion manifestation without the translation, since it could affect Vali's future vs matches a lot.

@Ion

Alright.

without the translation

Well I now the part of English translation team and even in Shin 3 there are some parts that I put. So it doesn't change anything. I could put raws here if you want, with Albion manifestation. And after that as he fought fake Draig and trash him.

Also know I'm almost sure that Breast God is also above Great Red. And Regalzeva would've been defeated with help from Breast God by unlocking ExE Ise (that I'm sure related with 12 Chosen Breast's).

Also as Evie's base now in Cosmos (in Moon), Ise has chance to demonstrate full power of AxA without fear of planet destruction.

Okay, I'll add it if others are fine with it.

I've suspected that Chichigami is > Great Red since Vol 25.

Eh, if it's our real life moon, they probably wouldn't try to destroy it. But it should be fine if they fight in another part of space.

That said, can DxD universe characters survive in space? Cause Ise said he'd die if the Earth disappears.

Eh, if it's our real life moon, they probably wouldn't try to destroy it. But it should be fine if they fight in another part of space.

That said, can DxD universe characters survive in space? Cause Ise said he'd die if the Earth disappears.

Satan's create Underworld moon so why the can't just reconstruct Human's moon? With help of all pantheons.

Also I didn't say destroy Earth. He could fire his blasts in cosmos. The same as Hiro from Darling in Franxx for example, do after piloting Strelizia Apos and fire lazer in space.

Also why if Ise could easily fly in armor inside Space between dimension's in World of Nothingness there is nothing he couldn't in cosmos?

You have a point for the first part.

Well, I don't know if there's oxygen in the Dimensional Gap or not. But it would be cool if they end up fighting in space.

So one of the things I want to add is a downgrade for base Kuroka to High-class. She has one Ultimate-class statement in Vol 5, but the issue is that she's weaker than a High-class BxB Ise. Not only that, Ise also said she's High-class in DX 2.

Any disagreements?

Also, after that thread, I'm thinking of making one for AxA especially because it was being discussed in this thread. The translation's already out anyway, let's see how it goes.

I agree with the downgrade, that single statement never made much sense given Kuroka's actual showing.

Because she's not as strong as one. She couldn't even injure BxB Issei, who was certainly not Ultimate-class. Her statement is disproven by her performance.

Yeah, if Kuroka actually showed being Ultimate class in Volume 24, then we just make another key, because Volume 5 Kuroka was very clearly High class.

besides bxb issei also did some outlier things such as in the novel when azazel said no matter how much issei powers up he couldnt beat a cadre like kokabiel yet he fought on par with vali who casually defeated kokabiel and almost forced himt to juggernaut drive

Ionliosite
What makes you think she didn't?

because she was trying to get her sister back and how would she go all out in another territory when she could be captured , just like bikou and tannin they both fought on par dosent mean bikou is as strong as him

1. Ise blew away her barrier with a casual Dragon Shot.

2. She couldn't scratch his armour despite stating that she put a significant amount of power into it.

3. She became afraid when Ise powered through her attacks and got close to her.

4. Her power was stated to be High-class in DX 2.

Burning Full fingers
4. Her power was stated to be High-class in DX 2.

yes but the most consistence statement that was made is she is ultimate class even across most volumes till shin ex. 17 and 20

ise dragon shot destroyed a mountain according to tannnin without particlarly doubled power which is 7A OR High 7A use the mountains in the underworld are described as tall and huge

Trihexa102 said:
ise dragon shot destroyed a mountain according to tannnin without particlarly doubled power which is 7A OR High 7A use the mountains in the underworld are described as tall and huge
Ise destroying a mountain on Volume 5 is already listed as 7-A on his profile.

ok now it possible that issei dragon shot is at the upper end of 7-a while her barrier is at mid-piont or lower

I remember only Koneko saying she can match an Ultimate-class devil though, and what makes it even more suspect is that she said both Tannin and Issei wouldn't be able to capture Kuroka, which is downright funny.

Tannin was explicitly holding back against Bikou. Kuroka said she'd show Ise "the mixed power of senjutsu and youjutsu!" and promptly got low-diffed. The fact that she showed obvious fear of his power is telling enough.

Here's the High-class statement:

In front of our eyes… Nekomata-onee-sama and Kappa started an impressive battle! When the Kappa shot a strong jet of water from his mouth, Kuroka dodged that with a clone jutsu!

That Kappa, he's able to fight equally against a High-class Devil, Kuroka!

Edit: Reminds me, why are Salamander Tomita and the ninjutsu master not listed in Vali's team for the world tournament?

and 7-a is scale for ultimate class , besides that issei didnt have balance breaker yet meaning the dragon shot would be weaker as compared to when he was in bxb when fighting kuroka

BxB Ise in Volume 11 was still High-class. Even Triaina Rook got stomped by an actual Ultimate-class (BxB Sairaorg).

It would be Island level if vaporisation is accepted, but it wasn't. Just pulverisation.

i mean in this wiki ultimate class is 7A and issei of volume 11 was high class in battle technique, but his raw power was in the ultimate class tthough not to the lvl of sairaorg

Yes, because they're scaling above the High-class BxB Ise.

It's never stated he's High-class with battle technique, there's no such ranking in the series. He's High-class in raw power, and even basically confirmed that he'd need True Queen to fight Ultimate-class devils in Vol 12.

...The Ise that busted the mountain is the same one that dusted Kuroka just seconds later. You might be confusing with his base form, which only made a large hole on a mountain.

It is also stated various times in the light novel that his power is equal to that of an Ultimate-Class Devil. from dxd wikia

Here it is:

That person flew back more than I thought. It was not a punch where I used my boosted powers, but it wasn't a punch that I was holding back either…… One of the examiners went towards the opponent whom I punched quickly. I can hear the voices of other participants who were watching the match.

"…………Y-You must be kidding me!? What power!"

"I see…. He surpasses the level of average Low-class Devils greatly."

"I can only say that his opponent was unlucky. He's a monster……!"

"……If it's just power, isn't he a high-tier of High-class Devil…….?"

"So this is the power of Sekiryuutei who defeated the Evil-God Loki and Sairaorg Bael……"

I heard things like that.

He's Ultimate-class with CxC.

Back