• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

Ok, it's actually weirder now, because there appear to be a lot of content after the afterword. Although, I assume those chapters would be like 30 pages together at best.

Prince Nezha would be also Low 6-B he give Vali DxD L a hard time. Though Draig said that Vali has one of highest attack power on entire tournament and even top god class wasn't able took his attacks and be unharmed

I'm going to make one for some low tiers to 8-C but not sure when.

Sairaorg vs Bal image looks nice. The concluding mini chapters are just hype, can't wait for spoilers. Should be for the ULs and Malebranche.

If Nezha is that strong, then I wonder how strong Wukong in his prime was.

Am I the only one who finds those translated covers the translators have been coming up since like Vol25 to look really ugly? It just like bad photoshop to me.

If it's accepted, I don't think much discussion is needed for scaling since only Dragon God-class individuals are objectively equal or stronger than AxA. Possibly Shiva. Anything else is too much guesswork.

I have no idea where Indra scaling comes from; even Shiva was stated to be weaker than the Dragon Gods by a good amount in Vol 11 and he's admitted that he's weaker than them in Vol 22 and 23. The power level of Ajuka and Sirzechs is still vague. Not to mention, Ajuka took along both Tiamat and a mobile phone that can apparently destroy the world to warn off Shiva, so I don't think those Super Devils should scale even if Shiva does.

The Mystery Girl chapter got translated. Verrine and the Grim Reapers didn't recognise her magic pattern so she could be from another world.

5-B is okay only for Dragon God class and nothing wrong with such huge leap as each of Dragon class could fight agains entire DxD Universe and still win (exclude their equal)

So, any ideas about the mysterious girl. She's shown with a clergy outfit so I'm guessing she's a priestess of the ExE gods, specifically Resetoras or Chichigami.

The issue with that is that she's shown being teleported from a 'magic' circle that's completely foreign to people from the DxD universe. I also have no idea as to why Meredith would be randomly teleported there when she's supposed to be hidden by the British Government (iirc).

Meredith isn't a priestess and the ULs started moving to the girl's location after she was teleported, so she's probably from ExE.

Yes, what I meant to say is thàt Meredith isn't the mystery girl. I guess the way I put it is a bit misleading; I was giving reasons for the mysterious girl to not be Meredith but actually a priestess from ExE.

So I just saw that Yu-Long could dodge 80% Fenrir and Gogmagog for a while before getting retired.

Just wondering if this is some kind of gag from Ishibumi based on how Yu-Long is normally unmotivated to fight, because he got tagged and even entangled by Yasaka. He shouldn't have God-class speed...

Ishi trash with his own powerlevel.

He also downgrade Arthur to Ultimate-Satan class in Shin 4.

Short part from Life.0 that I translated:

Earlier, he fought agains Vasco Strada in match and was been defeated.

Arthur sword skills and Holy King Sword reach Devils of Ultimate class and even Satan class, but... in International Rating Game tournament, where all factions are gathered, were full of such monsters. Even strongest swordman like Arthur, has sphere he cannot reach at that moment.

While watching match, Xenovia and Irina who were same swordmans said:

"...On this tournament, even talanted people, could lose confidence in their true power, achievements those people reach."

"...There are players in main event that cannot be reached even by talant among talants."

Yeah, I'll just put the Yu-Long thing as PIS since there's no good explanation for it.

I always thought Arthur is Maou-class; glad to finally see a statement confirming that. Though I was thinking Ishibumi would actually put him at EJO level eventually, but it seems not. I hope he can still get stronger.

Yu-Long at the time was already spent due to forcefully breaking through Dimension Create and Yasaka was also buffed, if it helps in any way.

Also just dodging, especially temporarily, is not an absolute statement on speed. Cao Cao could dodge both Vali and Azazel at once without being as fast as them, same for when he fought Sairaorg.

Okay, guess we may need more context. Although the fight is apparently mostly 'off-panel'.

Any info on Vali vs Nezha or the other matches?

Nezha basically is God version of Cao Cao. Same style but better in everything and basic stats of a God. He has many god Armaments that could damage Vali's DxD L armor, he also very fast and could easily predict all Vali attacks and thats why he basically can fight him. He also barely survive Vali powerfull attack that shake whole field by using one of the Armament.

Okay prepare yourself:

Ise and Vali now officially Super Devils and Special class Devils (new class)

All Rookies 4 Kings is Ultimate class

Asia, Xenovia, Rosswiesse, Kiba, Akeno, Koneko, Gasper - All High class

Xenovia clan:

King - Xenovia Quarta

Queen - Verrine

Rook x2 - Balberith

Bioshop x2 - Kuroka (got promoted to High class)

Pawn x1 - Ruruko Nimura (got promoted to Middle class)

Bruh I can't even focus on my project anymore after reading the spoilers. Great Red possibly captured or dead in Omen of the End, FxF universe (I knew there would be other universe), collapse of DxD Team (ULs may be too strong), radical peerage changes, etc.

Those "shocking developments" Ishibumi mentioned are even more shocking than I expected.

Maybe the Bal and Verrine fights. Ishibumi did put them against Rias and Sairaorg after all.

And probably Vali vs Wukong as well. But I won't judge until I read the myself.

Edit: Okay, just saw the spoilers for the fights and I can't say I like how most of them played out.

Other than the Verrine vs Girls and especially Bal vs Sairaorg, I am pretty satisfied with what I hear. Real serious business going on now, though the power creep continues to get exaggerated. I like the talk about the collapse of DxD too. Also I particularly like Angra's design but it's likely due to my own biases, since he looks like something out of the Spider-Man universe.

I feel quite sad for Great Red. This guy did nothing to anyone and got killed just like that. I honestly hope Regalzeva gets his head bashed in.

@Jester

Pretty much my thoughts on the volume, including Angra Mainyu's design. It's fine to be upset about Great Red's death but people are forgetting that these ExE guys have accomplished what many fans have wanted from Ishibumi's villains so far - a real sense of fear, despair and uncertainty, and they did so in just one or two mini chapters. I'm confident in saying not even 666 came close to this.

It goes to show that this won't be vanilla or fun and games for the good guys. I'm honestly quite hyped right now, but also upset at a few things. I'd like to see Mitsuya's face right now. "To survive against Melvazoa in thirty years..."

They're already here! Lol.

Hades probably Tartarus tier. He is above Angra-Mainyuu for sure and survive Vali Satan Lucifer Smasher and could continue fight. Whole DxD team came with Tobio, Cao Cao, Strada and so on. But Hades still was able to put a fight a blow most of them away and eventually got defeated by Ise and Vali combine attacks boosted by Ingvild song (Ise already very exhaust after took many Angra-Mainyuu attacks during fight before he activate true dxd g and litteraly trash Angra by his most powerfull combo). He fought by using dark god aura and his cane. No abilities (aside from restruction spell he use on 80% Fenrir during main fight with Vali and Fenrir). Use teleportation to dodge attacks.

Angra is mass of dark aura and without penetrate Ise attack couldn't reach him, though P DxD G could damage him and Angra prefer transform into naked girl form to ashame Ise (who still under Meredith curse). He attack by using Zoroastrick magic of many elements. Nothing more.

Fake Heavenly Dragons just above dragon king class and have no special abilities. Draig and Albion litteraly trash them both. Also Angra create new Azi-Dahaka that is far below original and have no mind at all. Crom trash new Azi but he has strong Regenerationn that surpass original one thus he cannot be defeated without something like Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames or defeating of Angra Mainyuu.

Each of Regalzeva's Prime what called "The Boundless Cosmos of Keito" has five powerful creatures they created, "Atrocity Fanatics" (written as "Five Evils") and they are different from Melvazoa's Prime "Seven Luminaries of Rago", each of which has four powerful creatures they create, "Invading Fanatics".
Compared with the powerfull of planet Earth, the power of the two pillars of the "Boundless Cosmos of Keito" is comparable to the level of the Great Red, and the strength of "Atrocity Fanatics" varies from Satan class up to Chief Gods of all mythologies.

As for the power of the seven pillars of the "Seven Luminaries of Rago", their number one is stronger than Great Red, and the remaining six are comparable to the chief gods of all mythologies. The strength of their Prime, "Invading Fanatics", varies from the Satan class to Dragon King class.

And finally, the power of the three evil gods of "ExE", including the "Invincible Devastator" Regalzeva, far surpasses them all.
Chapter ends by words: "Absolute Despair...begins" "

Damn! Now Absolute Despair is well deserve.

So Regalzeva has 2 Boundless Keito and Melvazoa had 7 Luminaries Rago. Does it even have any info on the younger sister underling?

Back