• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

Damn, that didn't even cross my mind. Guess that makes sense considering he created Azi Dahaka.

I'm now wondering if Angra Mainyu sent them to Britain to deal with the Alphecca Tyrant user. Although she did attack Ise, it's weird to think the GoH Alliance would cooperate with a Longinus possessor.

Girl with Longinis most likely or mind controlled, or Hades underling as she the one who place Hades "curse" mention in official public synopsis

See nothing about this in scans and have no idea who post it and why.

Also no one would kill God as it greatly affect Human World. Thats key point in DxD.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lovely. Hope it gets translated soon.
There is nothing new in compare to LN version in terms of info and phrases. I already translated 2/3 of chapter with all sounds (Most pain in manga translation)

blog later this week

Quotes for Shin 4 I supose

Ishibumi said incomplete AxA is among the highest class in the series, so how are you getting Indra and those others? You could only argue Shiva.

I doubt Indra could even match suppressed AxA. Indra's casual firepower is only Infinity Blaster level, suppressed AxA's firepower is several times above Infinity Blaster.

We'll see in Ise vs Indra, but I'm sure Indra will use special equipment for AxA.

Isseis potential is amazing, surpassing gods with thousands of years of training, and he's still not even close to his final power level.

Okay Ishi release quote for Shin 4 and he teasering 5 battles:

1. Le Fay vs Meredith (Alphecca Tyrant user)

2. Rias vs Verrine

3. Sairaog vs Balberith (WTF Ishibumi-san are you crazy?)

4. Issei vs Angra-Mainyuu

5. Vali vs Hades

Cao Cao said that Alphecca Tyrant has worst possible compability with his abilities.

Crom deal with two imposters of Draig and Albion.

Irekoz said:
Vali vs Hades ? Issei vs Angra-Mainyuu ?
I thought it would be the opposite but why not
More like Ishibumi want it to be the irony behind it. Sirzechs Lucifer did state that he will eliminate Hades if he planned to take action against his family and Vali is the direct irony behind it.

As for Angra Maiyu vs Issei. Well, the Evil God did said that he want to meet Issei when they clash so he got what he wanted here.

Rias and Sairaorg vs Verrine and Balberith? Balor Rias is just above Maou-class and Balberith beat the Asura Gods, lol.

Though he couldn't beat Diehauser's team so it looks like he's not at full power when acting like Oppai Dragon.

I seriously didn't expect Rias and Sairaorg, of all people, fighting Verrine and Balberith. Ise vs Angra Mainyu had been clear since he said he wanted to fight Ise, so no problem with that. Also, the two dragons fighting Hades would be epic.

Btw, I updated the OP with a high quality version of the cover and I can't stop noticing Ise has suddenly became ripped.

Rereading the quotes, it says Rias, Sairaorg and others so there could be other DxD members involved. Seems like Rias wants to take Verrine alone. There's no way Balberith would be at max potential since he's fighting like Oppai Dragon. He couldn't beat Diehauser in that condition so I can see him losing to Sairaorg and co.

Issei and Vali vs Angra Mainyu and Hades, and it looks like there's an issue with Dragon Deification so maybe no AxA? But Vali will probably show a powerup and manifest Albion.

Seems like Sona's up to something, and I'm also wondering who Heavenly Dragons would face if Crom solos their impostors.

On an other subject, I was wondering, on all the profil pages there's "Non-Physical Interaction (Can damage intangible and non-corporeal entities like ghosts and spirits)"

Anyone knows where it comes from ? Which volume ?

It's from certain volumes or stories where they kill or purify spirits (ex: Maou Rangers killing a spirit in the Underworld, Gremory group talking about their experiences in exorcising spirits in one of the Fantasia Heroine stories, Akeno purifying spirits as a child, etc).

Then it's confirmed that they don't have physical forms through the artificial SG Azazel was initially trying to sell to normal humans, so they can kill evil spirits:

Kaichou told me while muttering like that! Seriously!? So Meguri-san's Sacred Gear was from the Black History! But it had a very high attack power, since it could even cut down spirits that didn't have physical form as well.

Yura was also implied to be special since she could touch spirits despite not being from any of the five special families:

This girl was Yura Tsubasa, one of the Sitri group's Rooks. She wasn't born from any special families, but it was said that ever since she was young, she was able to see or touch supernatural beings or phenomena. So even before becoming a Devil, she fought against these beings on her own.

While having a close-range brawl with Yura, I struck a conversation with her.

"Now that I think about it, I heard that back when you were a human, you used to beat up monsters or evil spirits with martial arts alone?"

DxD L form finally.

DxD L
Volume table of contest (my translation)

Mystery Girl

Team Member

Life 0

Life 1. I don´t like Boobs

VIP Meeting

Life 2 And then to the kingdom

Gods of Hell

Life 3 The Battle with the Alliance of Hell Leaders

The Strongest Dragons

Lion Heart

Women´s Decisive Battle

Life 4. Fly! Oppai Dragon!

New Life

Promotion

Gremory Genealogy

Bael

Next Life...

Afterword

Encounter with the unknown

Unknown threat

Omen of the end.

Life. END Those who bring destruction

Innovate Clear... Cross Times Kiss (XxX)

So I guess they'll meet a UL But Cross Times Kiss ? Don't what it could be

And DxD L <3 just perfect

It has two afterwords? It's extremely insane for it to have so much content after the afterword.

Journey to the West team:

King: Victorious Fightning Buddha (First generation Sun Wukong)

Queen: Prince Nezha

Rook x2: Zhu Baje (first generation)

Knight: not registred

Knight: not registred

Bishop x2: Sha Wujing (first generation)

Pawn x5: Yu-Long (written as Jade Dragon)

Pawn x3: free for register

Back