• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament: Suneater vs Doctor Octopus (Insomniac Games)

Suneater AP and Dura: Above 3.19 Tons

Doctor Octopus AP and Dura: 3.65 tons

Starting range is 10 meters, win by KO

Suneater: 4 (sora and buff riku, 1v1 Debater,Tonygameman, DVD181)

Doc Ock: 1 (KingEzran)

Incon:

Bump. I'm voting Doc for higher AP (Not by much though) and Intelligence. Tamaki seems a little more versatile and has more stamina, but the Doc's intelligence and AP will probably give him a better chance to KO. Not to mention, Tamaki might be overwhelmed by being attacked on all four sides unless he uses the Octopus tentacles with his quirk.

There's barely an AP advantage. Tamaki is superior to 8% Deku whose 3.19 while Doc is 3.65 so it's almost nonexistent and irrelevant. Tamaki also most likely has LS advantage which can pin doc oct down in time for Tamaki to use toxic poison and knock him out. Tamaki Fra

Then I would like to participate in this discussion, hope we have a good time,

Admittedly, I have not much knowledge on this version of Doc Oc other than the Character Bio, and some brief seeing from certain videos, so extra info or correction would be appreciated.

I would assume that Doc Oc durability isn't as high as his Attack Potency, specifically, his body is just as durable as a normal human, his tentacles I would assume could take a hit, so Tamaki or Suneater would try to strike his body seeing as its too obvious of a weak spot, and from his bio, it doesn't seem like he would try to compensate that weakness other than defending himself with his tentacles.

I would think Suneater would be more flexible or could strike in more angle than Doc Oc could defend, he has the option to use poison to weaken him enough, and his clam and crab shell along with tentacle muscles could be used to block or to disperse damage

Experience wise, exactly how long Doc Oc actually uses his tentacles? Not exactly long if Peter helps with his robotic arms. Compare to Suneater's longer practice since childhood and experience against more diverse opponents. And Doc Oc is more prone to outburst while Suneater, despite his self-esteem, shown to be able to think ahead even against those who have advantage against him

Suneater might be more familiar with Doc Oc's style since it's basically just a variant of an octopus, similar to his, and would most likely know how to counter. And unlike Doc Oc's who probably would not seeing as he overlooks his design flaws. And Suneater does possess more than just tentacles to fight with.

So, from my analysis, I would vote for Tamaki or Suneater for versatility, flexible fighting styles, experience in fighting more diverse villains, and better judgment to counter Doc Oc's closely similar tentacles while the latter doesn't compensate for his weakness

A few things Suneater's poison needs to be ingested to take effect, Doc Ock's durability is strange since he survives multiple blows from Spider-Man but it cold be argued Spider-Man is holding back.

However overall good analysis I'll count your vote

Oh, yes, I forgot that poison needs to be ingested, apologies.

But still are those durability simply with just his tentacles blocking or is his suit is as durable?

I did watch the battle between Spiderman and Doc Oc, and it does seem to be very personal for Peter so it's possible of him holding back and has shown to try to talk through Doc Oc, his suit isn't possibly more tougher than the mechanical limbs.

That and his head is most likely vulnerable to receive a clam to the face.

Just giving my thoughts.

Back