• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku VS Spider-Man (Insomniac Games)

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) VS Spider-Man (Insomniac Games)​

• Fight Location: Times Square
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Villain Hunt Arc 8% Deku will be used
  • Spider-Man with the Anti-Ock Suit will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
Deku: @King @Vizer04 @TauanVictor @Popted2
Spider-Man: @Knifeman29
Inconclusive:

R5H1GoJ.png
aZQ0UpS.jpg

Last edited:
Deku has higher AP as what I was able to find from their profiles. He also has probably higher movement speed but Spidey can react to him. Spidey seems more skilled but not to the point of a stomp. Although Spidey's regeneration is going to be an issue. I feel like Deku takes this after a long hard fight due to higher AP and greater range (he can fly) but Spidey has drones too... I guess Deku has higher lifting strength so I think he could counter Spidey's electric webs with black whip?

Going for Deku now, might go for Inconclusive later.

Spider-Man has fought characters who can fly and move faster than them such as electro. he even beat him and the vulture at the same time. also I thought Villain Arc Deku's high 8-C was only when he wasn't using OFA.

Deku has higher AP as what I was able to find from their profiles. He also has probably higher movement speed but Spidey can react to him. Spidey seems more skilled but not to the point of a stomp. Although Spidey's regeneration is going to be an issue. I feel like Deku takes this after a long hard fight due to higher AP and greater range (he can fly) but Spidey has drones too... I guess Deku has higher lifting strength so I think he could counter Spidey's electric webs with black whip?

Going for Deku now, might go for Inconclusive later.
Deku scales to 8.12 Tons and Spider-Man scales to 3.65 tons. Deku has around a 2.2 advantage.

Lifting Strength would go to Deku he scales to 15 Tons (Class 25) and I don't think Spider-Man has a calc he's just at least Class 25.

Spidey's regeneration will be an issue, but Deku does have a decent AP advantage and can get stronger and faster by using Fa Jin.

Spider-Man has fought characters who can fly and move faster than them such as electro. he even beat him and the vulture at the same time. also I thought Villain Arc Deku's high 8-C was only when he wasn't using OFA.
He is only at least building level to possibly Large Building Level without OFA

Spider has fought characters faster and stronger than him before even while at a number disadvantage. Also he is in the anti Ock suit which should be stronger than his base and can amp his strength on top of that. He has fought characters who have analyzed his fighting style closely before. As well as having an experience advantage and many different types of webs and gadgets I think I’ll vote peter for now

Spider has fought characters faster and stronger than him before even while at a number disadvantage. Also he is in the anti Ock suit which should be stronger than his base and can amp his strength on top of that. He has fought characters who have analyzed his fighting style closely before. As well as having an experience advantage and many different types of webs and gadgets I think I’ll vote peter for now
counted

ngl this whole explanation seems to be leaning too spidey except for the lifting strength thing

Ok, so someone said that Spidey is likely above baseline class 25. So Deku already has an AP advantage as well as Lifting Strength. So he outstats Spidey. But someone made a point that Spidey can fight characters who are stronger than him. So, how much stronger? Cause I think that'll determine the outcome.

Ok, so someone said that Spidey is likely above baseline class 25. So Deku already has an AP advantage as well as Lifting Strength. So he outstats Spidey. But someone made a point that Spidey can fight characters who are stronger than him. So, how much stronger? Cause I think that'll determine the outcome.
Spidey has to use both of his hands to stop a single punch from the rhino and it takes alot of effort to do. the anti ock suit is stronger and he can amp himself on top of that. also he beat rhino and scorpion at the same time and was able to hold his own against 5 of the 6 who are all comparable to him and some surpass him somewhat, electro is faster and rhino is stronger. he also survived getting poisoned, stabbed, hit with negative energy, beaten severely, and electrocuted.

Spidey has to use both of his hands to stop a single punch from the rhino and it takes alot of effort to do. the anti ock suit is stronger and he can amp himself on top of that. also he beat rhino and scorpion at the same time and was able to hold his own against 5 of the 6 who are all comparable to him and some surpass him somewhat, electro is faster and rhino is stronger. he also survived getting poisoned, stabbed, hit with negative energy, beaten severely, and electrocuted.
So, like Rhino is almost twice as stronger. Spidey is pretty skilled from what I can tell. That would be a great factor if Deku didn't have FaJin. It is broken. Like if it could give 45 percent Deku power equal to 100 percent then we can assume that 8 percent Deku can achieve power equal to 20 percent for a short time. I think the AP gap might become too great to be overcome by pure skill and endurance. Going for deku then. Deku increases his power to somewhat 20 percent via FaJin and becomes multi city block level and one-shots.

Peter could Skill Stomp and Out smart Deku, he's not out of the fight just yet.
Deku is already twice as strong as him, has much higher range, flight, his own spider sense, and an ability to jump two tiers and one-shot. Peter isn't gonna win before he get's oneshot by fa jin

Deku is already twice as strong as him, has much higher range, flight, his own spider sense, and an ability to jump two tiers and one-shot. Peter isn't gonna win before he get's oneshot by fa jin
What ability allows Deku to jump two tiers in strength?

Plus he can't jump to a higher percentage that would make him multi city block which would become a stomp.
So, like Rhino is almost twice as stronger. Spidey is pretty skilled from what I can tell. That would be a great factor if Deku didn't have FaJin. It is broken. Like if it could give 45 percent Deku power equal to 100 percent then we can assume that 8 percent Deku can achieve power equal to 20 percent for a short time. I think the AP gap might become too great to be overcome by pure skill and endurance. Going for deku then. Deku increases his power to somewhat 20 percent via FaJin and becomes multi city block level and one-shots.

That's not how Fa Jin works, it can boost your speed and strength by an unknown amount. I don't think it's a good idea to assume if Deku used Fa Jin at 8%, he would be on par with his 20%

To me it sounds like Spider-Man has dealt with almost everything Deku has on his Arsenal including the AP difference. Even the flight is kind of irrelevant when you consider that Spider-Man’s adept web swinging skills are enough to compete with outright flying enemies.

Spider-Man also knows New York like the palm of his hand unlike Deku and can easily move through the city and use the environment to his advantage.

Although it’s not a guaranteed win I’d Spider-Man takes this more times than not.

Um... This can't be added. Your using a "state" of Izuku that doesn't exist, so this is just for fun/entertainment. (If you're aware of this already, then just forget what I say)

Villain Hunt 8% Izuku doesn't exist. He stopped using 8% ever since the start of the Endeavor Agency Arc. You can't seriously use a key of someone but restrict them to only use a power from a previous key. Also Villain Hunt Izuku's base durability is baseline City Block level (11 Tons) right now. But a theoretical 8% Izuku would be even more durable than that.

Fa Jin was able to amp Izuku's speed to almost blitzing someone who is comparable to himself, and break the limb of someone who is comparable to him as well. However he can only use it for two attacks before having to charge up again.

I thought we could downgrade his percentage power but still use a certain key, my mistake, whoops. If I used the Joint Training Arc key Spider-Man would stomp, Deku would lose a good chunk of his arsenal so this match up can just be forgotten then. I'll just make a new one with a different fighter

Back