• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HonestlyBored24’s Stupendous High 8-C Tournament of Bloodshed: Miguel O'Hara vs. Alejandro (R2M2, 3-0-0, GRACE!)

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I WAS DOING STUFF! (…) OH MY GOD, NOOOOOOOOO- LET’S GET ON TO THE FINAL MATCH OF ROUND 2, SHALL WE?

Da Roolz
Most of the rules are specified in the Hub World.
Mid-Way Through Training Alejandro is being used.

Da Vouts
“YOU’RE A MISTAKE!”: 3 (GreyFang82, LeoEpicGamer8910, MintyBoi1)
Scales to this; > 2.86 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; > 64.10 Metric Kilotons

I've spend years of my life training with the monks for one reason, to have the power to find and rescue my sister.”:
Scales to this; 5 Tons of TNT
Scales to baseline Class 10; 5 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
Alejandro has a 1.74485964349x advantage in Attack Potency, though Miguel O'Hara upscales from his value.
Miguel O'Hara has a 128201.46052x advantage in Lifting Strength, and upscales from his value.

Last edited:
Starting This Off
This is gonna be a little tough to breakdown, but I'm going to use the assumption this is an Alex who went through all optional fights possible, but uses the canon ending of the game I have planned.

I'm going to work from him early training and then go up to mid way to training since context is needed.

One of the most important things to keep in mind is that this takes place hundreds of years in the future, keep that in mind for later.

Early Training
At this point in time, Alex has made it into the Monk's first step of training. For context there are three realistically obtainable ranks in the monk's order. Beginner, Experienced, and Graduated. But there is a fourth level called Enlightened, these last two don't matter too much besides the fact his potential is very rare in the verse and the fact he makes it to Enlightened at age 26 which took all the other Enlightened Monks almost 100 years to accomplish (though he still massively downscales from them since he is noted as being the least skilled Sage Monk)

Alex after becoming a beginner and passing the tasks needed to enter had to prove himself by completing a trial of selflessness that he must deem worthy. So he visits a man who saved his life before he joined the monks named Robert. Robert is a rebel that lives in a Bunker City that survived the nuclear apocalypse (Hence Wasteland Country) that is under thumb of a high-tech military police state. Robert and every other combatant (be it rebel or military) have cybernetic implants that allow them to do wacky shit.

Now in terms of skills, Robert (and every other rebel) have the ability to hack and create (combat mods) that amplify their combat skills but even the strongest ones made by Robert can only really master a single style of combat. Meanwhile the military have a special way of creating soldiers. All the military soldiers are clones of a single man who's mind is a blank slate, they then inject their brain with the best military grade fighting techniques they have ever had since modern time. This doesn't mean they know ALL martial arts, instead they know all the most lethal forms of combat developed to modern time and forward.

Additionally, when Alex initially tries to engage them with traditional martial arts he instantly gets overwhelmed since they've grown far beyond what the common martial arts the monks traditionally teach (Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, and Mauy Thai). This is only overcome when Alex uses the monk's uniquely developed martial arts that allows him to perform the Attack Reflection manuvers.

Alex completely dismantles and dominates the best fighting techniques they've developed and refined through conflict and simulation in hundreds of years with a incomplete and inexperienced version of the Monks' special martial art. He was able to completely deflect dozens of these soldiers firing automatic weapon fire at him. That's the best of his feats for his Beginner training.

Midway Through Training
For Alex's upgrade to Experienced ranking he then refines the monk's martial art in three years to a good degree, ranking above many other Experienced level monks but still not the best of this tier although he's doing something that takes a decade in one-third the time, this also means he's able to reflect grapples on himself since the monks spar with all their martial arts not just the reflecting one, so he's able to reflect grapples from Jiu Jitsu and fuel them for a Judo throw of the person who tried to grab him.

Alex for his next trial must investigate the disappearances of local people in a small remote village. It's revealed this village was built on top of a hidden scientific bunker filled with and leaking all kinds of screwed up experiments. From giant mutated spiders, to flesh consuming organisms, he's able to avoid major injuries by relying on that Monk Martial Art mentioned before.

This is where he does battle with the most guarded experiment here, Astra! Astra is a very dangerous and unpredictable foe to fight, she can create weapons from her body and if they graze you they can paralyze you for a short time. Alex from the spider webs, the flesh consuming properties on contact, to even the direct stab of Astra's paralyzing weapons can deflect it with his hands without having the added effects apply to him. Even though he's making contact their added effects (sticking to his hand, dissolving his skin, or injecting the venom) doesn't apply.

That is where his skill in his Experienced Tier ends, his really good skill feats are after training.

TL;DR
Very high level Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, and Mauy Thai, however his Attack Reflection martial arts upscale from that and upscales from those who effortlessly counter master level techniques from previously stated martial arts and the best of hundreds of years of combat simulation and evolution, and then upscales from those who are baseline good at the Monk's Martial Art.

Last edited:
Very high level Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, and Mauy Thai, however his Attack Reflection martial arts upscale from that and upscales from those who effortlessly counter master level techniques from previously stated martial arts and the best of hundreds of years of combat simulation and evolution, and then upscales from those who are baseline good at the Monk's Martial Art.
That's nice and all, but
Miguel O'Hara has a 128201.46052x advantage in Lifting Strength, and upscales from his value.
If Alex is getting close anyway, I don't see how he counters Miguel's LS advantage.

That's nice and all, but

If Alex is getting close anyway, I don't see how he counters Miguel's LS advantage.
Alex won't be able to out wrestle Miguel in actual physical strength at all, That being said, Alex will be able to reflect every grapple he would try to put on him. He can do this to people much stronger than him, specially Citlalmina who in her Bull Stance was able to keep the top of a mountain from collapsing in on itself before everyone else escaped and she did so as well. I never calc'd the feat but it didn't really seem to matter since no one scales let alone outscales her lifting strength in that stance.

Besides his Attack Reflection is more of a hax kinda move than something that actually has to out-scale power. A good example of this is The King (The Father) fighting base form Monks and despite being a dozen times stronger than them in base, they can still reflect his physical grasp and attacks.

Edit: Though I won't hold too hard on this since Citlamina doesn't have a calc for that lifting strength, and at best I can argue he can still reflect grabs from x12 stronger people.

Last edited:
What can Alejandro do about webs, even if Miguel doesn’t use them as heavily in combat, Alejandro wouldn’t have the LS to break things that take pulling force from Miguel. As for reflecting grapples, wouldn’t Miguel’s talons or fangs get in the way of wrestling him even more than the LS advantage? And of course while he has no precog, he has enhanced senses and likely decades of experience against superpowered foes to compete with all that martial arts skill.

What can Alejandro do about webs, even if Miguel doesn’t use them as heavily in combat, Alejandro wouldn’t have the LS to break things that take pulling force from Miguel. As for reflecting grapples, wouldn’t Miguel’s talons or fangs get in the way of wrestling him even more than the LS advantage? And of course while he has no precog, he has enhanced senses and likely decades of experience against superpowered foes to compete with all that martial arts skill.
Alex wouldn't be able to break them, but he can just reflect them away so they never stick to him.

Alex can reflect grabs from a blood lusted Astra who is basically a combo of Alex Mercer and The Thing in terms of creating biological weapons (imagine tentacles lined with teeth, claws, and jagged biological matter) and he can reflect them despite having skin contact with him.

Alex's enhanced senses are pretty on par, and he has soul sensing so he will always know where Miguel is regardless of placement on the battlefield.

Here I don't want to waste too much time arguing this, so here's my thoughts on this match. Regardless of if Alex can reflect the grabs from Miguel, he is very intelligent.

I personally think Miguel will realize he won't be able to take apart Alex with an actual physical fight, he can't punch him out, and he can't get a good grip on him to crush him. He can't web him, and it's very likely they are equal in skill or their skills counter each other.

I think he sets up a plan in which as they fight he positions Alex near a little thing he set up previously in the fight. Since Alex can't sense tech, I think he leads him into a similar gizmo to Miles and seals him up.

My vote goes to Miguel via intelligence and sealing.

Back