• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A to 6-C

I've been thinking....

What exactly is the point of such a small tier like High 7-A anyways? If you ask me, it should either be removed or go up to 10 Gigatons

How far into High 7-A is the "original" guy?

I'm also strongly against jumping tiers based off of powerscaling unless it's a really small jump.

Kepekley23 said:
How far into High 7-A is the "original" guy?

I'm also strongly against jumping tiers based off of powerscaling unless it's a really small jump.
1.4 Gigatons, however he is stomped by one character, the someone stomps them, then someone stomps them, and then they get a powerup, it really should surpass the 4x gap

VersusJunkie54 said:
It is absolutely ridiculous to assume that a character cannot output at the very LEAST 1.5x the power of the person they one-shot. Stomping/one-shotting is absolutely quantifiable. It's just this site is unreasonably stubborn when it comes to such a thing.
@Kepekley

Assuming every person who stomps him is 20% stronger, then assuming the power up was in the ~50% range, I get 3.6 gigatons. Still not 6-C

That's a really small lowball for stomping, it should be at least 1.5x stronger even tho it should realistically be higher for a stomp, and the transformation is at least 2x, which is 6.3 Gigatons which is past baseline

Dragon Ball has Dodoria (power level 20,000) getting one-shotted by Vegeta (power level 24,000), then it has Zarbon (power level 23,000) getting easily destroyed by Vegeta (power level 24,000). And then, in the previous arc, we have Goku (>16,000) saying he is no match for Vegeta (18,000)

Fiction is nowhere near as straightforward with this as you believe it to be.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That's a really small lowball for stomping, it should be at least 1.5x stronger even tho it should realistically be higher for a stomp, and the transformation is at least 2x, which is 6.3 Gigatons which is past baseline
1.5x is ridiculously generous as far as lowballing goes. And is really as low as it can go in my judgement.

Kepekley23 said:
Dragon Ball has Dodoria (power level 20,000) getting one-shotted by Vegeta (power level 24,000), then it has Zarbon (power level 23,000) getting easily destroyed by Vegeta (power level 24,000)
Fiction is nowhere near as straightforward with this as you believe it to be.
To be frank, this may just be one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen. Why does everyone compare stuff to Dragon Ball? That may be how stuff works in Dragon Ball, but not in other areas of fiction.

Dragon ball sucks with Power Levels, that is a really bad comparison, the creator literally gave up on them, cause he thought they were bad

To be frank, this may just be one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen. Why does everyone compare stuff to Dragon Ball? That may be how stuff works in Dragon Ball, but not in other areas of fiction.

Its an example though. He basically saying that even though their PL is very close the weaker one still got one shotted which can also be said for this. U don't need to be a higher tier just to one shot someone as long as u have the higher AP

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Dragon ball sucks with Power Levels, that is a really bad comparison, the creator literally gave up on them, cause he thought they were bad
^^^^^^

Dragon Ball Power levels are notorious for being unreliable.

You're the one who said "1.5x is a lowball" and then vaguely handwaved a solid comparison away as "ridiculous" as if it held any meaning.

Scans?

That's one very bad example, to quote several memes "POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSH*T"

BlackeJan said:
Its an example though. He basically saying that even though their OL is very close the weaker one still got one shotted which can also be said for this. U don't need to be a higher tier just to one shot someone as long as u have the higher AP
Nobody is saying that One-Shotting always leads to a tier jump. For small tiers like High 7-A, it can. And it can still happen with a long enough scaling chain. (EG Kill la Kill, and One Punch Man)

Kepekley23 said:
You're the one who said "1.5x is a lowball" and then vaguely handwaved a solid comparison away as "ridiculous" as if it held any meaning.
Scans?
I don't need too. All it takes is a little reasoning and logic to KNOW that stomping/One Shotting someone would require you to be at the very LEAST 1.5X stronger. Some things are best figured out with a little thinking.

Kepekley23 said:

Scans?
From what I have seen people have pretty much accepted that Stomping means 5-10x AP, and 1.5 is a lowball I am using to prove that even still the characters should surpass Baseline as this character is nowhere near the top of the verse in this arc

Also the "Power Levels are Bullsh•t" is not like that at all 😂TFS Vegeta said that only cause he didn't even know hat Piccolo had a fusion w/ someone. Anyways I'm not gonna derail but I just had to say that

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, except the examples show otherwise.
Show me the scans.
Dragon Ball is a garbage tier example and you know it.

1.5x is absurdly lowballed, and all for the sake of this site's stubborness.

If you want to go by real-life ratios that are far more credible than using something like DB power levels, I can take a punch to much of my body, except for my head that is 2-3 x stronger than my own punch and survive.

So the first character in this line up is the 1.4 Gigaton feat

Jellal<Mard Geer<Brandish<Neinheart<Base Natsu< Natsu powerup that is at least 2x

The lastt person in the lineup, is the only one who would go to 6-C since every < indicates a stomp or easy win

Kep is using the Association fallacy here. Just because Dragon Ball does something does NOT mean the rest of fiction does as well.

You're committing at least three different fallacies. Begging the question, appeal to ridicule, and strawmanning the actual argument. Try not to enter that route, my dude.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Kep is using the Association fallacy here. Just because Dragon Ball does something does NOT mean the rest of fiction does as well.
Then what is yur example?

BlackeJan said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Then what is yur example?
I don't need one. He is using DB as an example(Witch does not work, and it is absurd to assume that how things work there is a standard for the rest of fiction)

It doesn't take a genius to realize that you have to be at least 1.5x stronger than someone to one shot them at the very least.

I feel like people are agreeing more with Kep solely because he happens to have a red name.

> If you want to go by real-life ratios that are far more credible than using something like DB power levels, I can take a punch to much of my body, except for my head that is 2-3 x stronger than my own punch and survive.

False. A minuscule gap in physical strength can already allow for an instant knock out. Pound for pound, something twice as strong as you ramming into your head at full speed is going to cause an extremely severe concussion. You could very well die within minutes.

Yes, but you must know that DBZ power levels make no sense, and this is a different verse with different standards and several people agree a stomp at least needs a 2x AP difference on this site and power Levels in Dragon Ball don't equate to AP for all we know, Power Levels always make things complicated, but considering the large gap between Tartaros and FDKM Natsu, the 4x barrier should be broken quite easily

Kepekley23 said:
> If you want to go by real-life ratios that are far more credible than using something like DB power levels, I can take a punch to much of my body, except for my head that is 2-3 x stronger than my own punch and survive.Completely false. A minuscule gap in physical strength can already allow for an instant knock out, via a full power hit. Pound for pound, something twice as strong as you ramming into your head at full speed is going to cause such a severe concussion you'll likely die within minutes.
Jesus Christ.....

I'm talking about hits to the chest, arms, legs, etc. Head is a different story obviously. And I'm the Strawman?

It takes a lot more power to one-shot to the chest area than 1.5x genius.

Whatever, not like I can do anything here. You have a red name and I don't, so therefore my thoughts don't seem to matter.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yes, but you must know that DBZ power levels make no sense, and this is a different verse with different standards and several people agree a stomp at least needs a 2x AP difference on this site and power Levels in Dragon Ball don't equate to AP for all we know, Power Levels always make things complicated, but considering the large gap between Tartaros and FDKM Natsu, the 4x barrier should be broken quite easily
Just let him babble on about DB power levels. He has a red name and we don't.

Kepekley23 said:
> If you want to go by real-life ratios that are far more credible than using something like DB power levels, I can take a punch to much of my body, except for my head that is 2-3 x stronger than my own punch and survive.

False. A minuscule gap in physical strength can already allow for an instant knock out. Pound for pound, something twice as strong as you ramming into your head at full speed is going to cause an extremely severe concussion. You could very well die within minutes.
Dude, this is Anime, where characters can blow up cities and mollywop other people with small percents of their power, also there is no reason to assume

> I'm talking about hits to the chest, arms, legs, etc. Head is a different story obviously. And I'm the Strawman?

You did.

> Yes, but you must know that DBZ power levels make no sense, and this is a different verse with different standards and several people agree a stomp at least needs a 2x AP difference on this site and power Levels in Dragon Ball don't equate to AP for all we know, Power Levels always make things complicated, but considering the large gap between Tartaros and FDKM Natsu, the 4x barrier should be broken quite easily

The problem is, there's literally no evidence of a 2x gap being necessary in said verse. No reason to assume it at all. It's an eyeballed figure.

Kepekley23 said:
> I'm talking about hits to the chest, arms, legs, etc. Head is a different story obviously. And I'm the Strawman?

Nick-young-confused-face-300x256 nqlyaa
Yea, I explicitly excepted the HEAD genius. Yet you go on a little rank about something I already adressed rather simpily.

Isn't there a standard for how many times stronger a character has to be to stomp another?

This is getting a little out of hand, so I'm just gonna put the new tally here

Yes: 7 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Gargoyle One, Akreious, Enryu, Dzhindzholia, VersusJunkies, Knightannihilation )

No: 4 (Homu Sweet Homu, SheekAlmighty, BlackeJan, Kepekley23 )

Neutral: ()

Kepekley23 said:
> Yes, but you must know that DBZ power levels make no sense, and this is a different verse with different standards and several people agree a stomp at least needs a 2x AP difference on this site and power Levels in Dragon Ball don't equate to AP for all we know, Power Levels always make things complicated, but considering the large gap between Tartaros and FDKM Natsu, the 4x barrier should be broken quite easily
The problem is, there's literally no evidence of a 2x gap being necessary in said verse. No reason to assume it at all. It's an eyeballed figure.
Stop being a clown and using Dragon Ball as a standard for EVERY verse regarding One-Shot AP.. Again, Association Fallacy. Just because something works a certain way in DRAGON BALL does NOT mean it is to be assumed for EVERY verse.!

Jesus Christ....I need a break from this thread.

Back