• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 3 (Xiao vs Deku)

and you're saying him fighting Deku who keeps amping himself isn't a bad situation when he realizes he is starting to overwhelm him?
why would you not spam an ability you casually use all the time in a fight against someone equal if not stronger than you?

I'll agree to disagree but my vote will remain.
No? He said he keeps on amping himself? He literally only has one amp and xiao also has amps.

Izuku at 100% only last a few minutes at best, currently this could change, but for the key of Izuku we have he has no way of fighting longer than that. Every single attack will injure him, breaking his bones and causing intense pain. Ignoring pain doesn't ignore the fact that he is causing massive damage to himself.

His body will just give out after taking too much damage. Also people don't know how Fa Jin works, the Quirk isn't that good and is not a transformation or something. He can only launch two kicks before being drained and having to charge again.

While his opponent can easily take his own attacks, and deal out damage stronger than he can deal out. Izuku can probably only last long enough to launch one Fa Jin attack, which is utterly worthless. Since even a direct hit wouldn't be able to one shot, and that is assume Xiao just decides to stop moving or defending.

Izuku's movements are limited just by the pain in 20%, he himself says so. 100% causes far more pain than 20% ever did, so Izuku's movements will be far more limited. He fought Nine who had rather basic movements, with help from 100% Bakugo, and Nine was slowing dying too.

Xiao can actually win by not attacking, just dodge Izuku's attacks until his body gives out and he collapses. It seems like Blackwhip is worthless as well.

He only lasts a few minutes but has extremely high? Huh. I need to catch up on MHA
Stamina is irrelevant when your body is destroyed to the point that you can't move your limbs. Unless he has magically ability to move himself, no stamina value in the can make him move when his body shuts down.

100% is not a state Izuku can fight in, he fought in 100% with Eri's help because she was reversing the damage done to his body. And against Nine because Nine himself was dying, and he had help. The fight itself lasted 1 minute.

Stamina is irrelevant when your body is destroyed to the point that you can't move your limbs. Unless he has magically ability to move himself, no stamina value in the can make him move when his body shuts down.

100% is not a state Izuku can fight in, he fought in 100% with Eri's help because she was reversing the damage done to his body. And against Nine because Nine himself was dying, and he had help. The fight itself lasted 1 minute.
He still hasn't gotten past his 100% problems? Also wasn't the eri fight like a hundred chapters (hyperbole) from the latest one? If his stamina is just a few minutes he prolly gets ragdolled

Yeah, after Rusty's argument, Xiao FRA.

However, I'm still sure that 500% damage boost for Xiao should be a tier of its own, this is the first time I'm hearing that we can't give tiers for damage boosts.

Yeah, I didn't knew that this Deku still last only a few minutes, I thought that at this point of the manga he was able to last longer. Xiao takes this then.

Yeah, after Rusty's argument, Xiao FRA.

However, I'm still sure that 500% damage boost for Xiao should be a tier of its own, this is the first time I'm hearing that we can't give tiers for damage boosts.
I think its supposed to be game mechanics, as far as I know talent in genshin is an in game thing not something in its lore

Izuku at 100% only last a few minutes at best, currently this could change, but for the key of Izuku we have he has no way of fighting longer than that. Every single attack will injure him, breaking his bones and causing intense pain. Ignoring pain doesn't ignore the fact that he is causing massive damage to himself.

His body will just give out after taking too much damage. Also people don't know how Fa Jin works, the Quirk isn't that good and is not a transformation or something. He can only launch two kicks before being drained and having to charge again.

While his opponent can easily take his own attacks, and deal out damage stronger than he can deal out. Izuku can probably only last long enough to launch one Fa Jin attack, which is utterly worthless. Since even a direct hit wouldn't be able to one shot, and that is assume Xiao just decides to stop moving or defending.

Izuku's movements are limited just by the pain in 20%, he himself says so. 100% causes far more pain than 20% ever did, so Izuku's movements will be far more limited. He fought Nine who had rather basic movements, with help from 100% Bakugo, and Nine was slowing dying too.

Xiao can actually win by not attacking, just dodge Izuku's attacks until his body gives out and he collapses. It seems like Blackwhip is worthless as well.
Wait what? It doesn't even last a few minutes? Xiao could just dodge all Deku's attacks and blitz the hell out of him with no diff, well that throws close fight out of the window lmao

He still hasn't gotten past his 100% problems? Also wasn't the eri fight like a hundred chapters (hyperbole) from the latest one? If his stamina is just a few minutes he prolly gets ragdolled
He's limit is 45% right now, he still can't handle 100%. During the last fight, Bakugo stated Izuku could only keep up a 100% barrage for a few minutes before his body gives out. And we see Izuku just collapse and can't even properly stand anymore. It took everything he had to even use blackwhip, and he didn't really do anything.

I don't see how Izuku can win here, his body gives out way to fast and Xiao can easily defeat him with far superior skill and abilities.

Fairly certain that's game mechanics so that needs to be ironed out, but that's another change for another day

Also talents are somewhat cannon, crowns (the resource used to level talents) does exist in lore, but the modifiers aren't and they are extreamly inconsistent, if they were allowed then someone like Eula or Ayaka would be running around with 6-C AP while Venti would still be stuck at 6-C because he's a support.

I don't think the resourced used being canon makes what the resource is being used for in the games, canon.

Fairly certain that's game mechanics so that needs to be ironed out, but that's another change for another day
hmm, I would agree at least elemental burst because it's their special abilities and not something they throw out casually and requires them energy but yeah that needs to be ironed out.

All of these long debate that made us had a headache and wasn't give until our last breath.....only to be shattered for the fact that Deku only have so limited stamina and time
tenor.gif

How the tables have turned when Rusty brought up the issue of 100% Deku and his limits along with other points to consider.
All of these long debate that made us had a headache and wasn't give until our last breath.....only to be shattered for the fact that Deku only have so limited stamina and time
tenor.gif
Tbf, it is only in 100% state as his normal form doesn’t have this issue I think.

Edit: Not voting as I only observing here.

Last edited:
I should have used Prime All Might or Prime All for One, at least they are always High 7-A. Damn it!
Prime All For One cannot be used, as we have no idea what his Quirks were during that time. His Kamino Quirks are stated to be completely different, so he has no abilities in his Prime key. Honestly even his rating is speculation, since we have no idea how he fought All Might.

Prime All Might is a close range brawler, he'd lose here easily. Regardless of what you picked MHA wasn't beating this guy, but I guess that'd be better than a stomp.

I just hope people remember this about Izuku 100%, unless you want to give him Eri, which can only be used in his previous key which is 7-A+.

Back