• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Tournament "Carve your own Legend" Round 2 (Deku vs Dire Miralis)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the Left: Dire Miralis! On the Right: Deku!

1MSEJn1.png

XXYUl9u.png

You can beef with Soul once he answers to the thread. Worst case scenario Deku gets booted

Like I said, take it up with Soul. Im just trying to make my participants happy here (Yes I regret it, I hope they all step on Lego) and he insisted it was doable. If he agrees, Deku flies.

Deku's biggest problem(outside of just needing fa jin to really harm Dire) is that Armor mode would make it even worse for him,since it makes attack that can harm dire just bounce off him,there's also the fact while Deku can fight for a long while and endure a lot of damage before it really starts affecting him,Dire just outright won't get tired,and can keep fighting while near dead at close to 100%.
And Dire's durability being slighty higher than Deku's fa jin AP will mean he just takes slighty less damage(while making armor mode even more of a pain to deal with).
Lastly if Dire just gets a single blow on Deku he's just doing a lot more damage than Deku can do to him.
I won't bother talking about Dire's regen and res since im not certain if those are even combat applicable.
EDIT: in general i think this battle will take a long while and because of that Dire will just outright outlast Deku no matter what,and Deku probably fails the DPS test of taking down Dire before his stamina starts flagging.

If Soul isnt coming online and partaking until tomorrow then Dire Miralis moves on.

As much of a nothing burger this Match was the mental visual of Deku pinging off Dire and becoming a pinball was big funny to me.

Back