• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Tournament "Carve your own Legend" Round 1 (Subaru Mitejima vs King)

Right, I guess King is flying then. Waste of my time.
I already explained that king stop using it after Meliodas and hasn’t used it for 200 plus chapter. Please ignore him. In character king fights with his spear forms. Isn’t their a rule about in character moves?

I already explained that king stop using it after Meliodas and hasn’t used it for 200 plus chapter. Please ignore him. In character king fights with his spear forms. Isn’t their a rule about in character moves?
I dont know what are you trying? King already wins this match

Kings win con in this match is outraging an attack spam.
I thought It was some magic, the thing people talked about being ooc and was expecting the guy to explain me how it's IC

How will it happen? How likely is it?
Idk jack **** about any of the verses or characters so I gotta know

I thought It was some magic, the thing people talked about being ooc and was expecting the guy to explain me how it's IC

How will it happen? How likely is it?
Idk jack **** about any of the verses or characters so I gotta know
He doesn’t use Diaster(life and death manipulation) in his fights for 200 plus chapters. He spams powerful attacks and huge explosions.

And how would those work on the girl? Afaik she resists that so would he have time to try other thing(s)? If yes, what would he?

She is not immortal and doesn't have a remarkable durability, just resist his stuff

So he's not likely to use an wincon he has after using things that won't kill her...
I'm inclined to Subaru, unless I got something wrong

She is not immortal and doesn't have a remarkable durability, just resist his stuff

So he's not likely to use an wincon he has after using things that won't kill her...
I'm inclined to Subaru, unless I got something wrong
If his attacks are not working he would just use petrifaction he used it holy knight Hugo by grazing him with form 3.

If his attacks are not working he would just use petrifaction he used it holy knight Hugo by grazing him with form 3.
Well, as the guy who showed up for supporting the girl said his wincons are more likely
Count me for voting King FRA

This is a ******* headache, I should have trusted my gut feeling. King is flying and Subaru moves on. Aint entertaining this anymore.

Back