• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 3 (Xiao vs Deku)

well if Deku wins with speed amps whether that blitz or not but that speed amp being a big factor it will not be added on profile

whether it would be allowed on the tournament or not is another question.

edit: nvm it was answered

Teleport/Intangibility
Lifting Strenght can be used for many other things other than just grabbing the opponent. For example, it means that he can easily deflect the attacks that come to him and throw him around without problems. Also, is it even in character to Teleport during a fight and spam Intangility?

Huge skill gap and experience would balance it out like you said
If Xiao can't hit him then Deku can just progessively learn his fighting style and then adapt to it to find a way to put him down.

Teleport and Xiao has elemental intangibility and can fly while intangible (like Childe did when escaping a deep building)
As above, is it even in character to Teleport during a fight? And teleporting in the sky wouldn't be exactly a good move for him since he would be at the mercy of Izuku.
And for the Flight it seems to be limited, while Deku have True Flight, which is far better and gives him far better modibily in the sky.

Now speed amp below x4 are allowed. Fa Jin doesn't have a set value and varies based on how much kinetic force Deku is able to accumulate during the fight, but I think that it would be a x3 amp at best, which means that it's most likely usable in here. It's not enough to blitz, but it's still enough to make the difference.
On top of this, Fa Jin is also an AP boost, which means that his punches will hurt Xiao a lot more than before.

Didn't it straight up blitz opponents comparable to Deku before? That's what I heard from a few comments.
I thought so too, but apparently not. Fa Jin's boost varies based on how much kinetic force he charges, so even his speed boost will be affected by this.
Unfortunately I didn't read the chapters in which Fa Jin is used and only read about it in this wiki, but apparently Lady Nagant was still able to react to some of Deku's attacks, so it's not a straight up blitz. And with the new revision, the calculation for Fa Jin would be x3 his normal speed, so everything should add up.
But it's possible that I may have made some mistake, so I will wait for the confirmation of another knowlodgeable member.

I thought so too, but apparently not. Fa Jin's boost varies based on how much kinetic force he charges, so even his speed boost will be affected by this.
Unfortunately I didn't read the chapters in which Fa Jin is used and only read about it in this wiki, but apparently Lady Nagant was still able to react to some of Deku's attacks, so it's not a straight up blitz. And with the new revision, the calculation for Fa Jin would be x3 his normal speed, so everything should add up.
But it's possible that I may have made some mistake, so I will wait for the confirmation of another knowlodgeable member.
Wait Deku has an actual stat advatage now?

How long does Fa Jin last if it's fair game then?

Beidou is a human
Xiao is an adepti
him being superior is not because of AP but because of heredity since they are akin to Gods and Magical Beings not humans
And where's the scan stating that adepti dudes are superior to humans in any possible way? Cause we don't scale deities above humans in stamina or anything unless said deity has shown feats.

Round 2 is still going on.

Meanwhile Round 3 is already finished and Round 4 is just short of some votes.

And where's the scan stating that adepti dudes are superior to humans in any possible way? Cause we don't scale deities above humans in stamina or anything unless said deity has shown feats.
Everything about Adepti and how they differ from humans and how their energies are too much even for humans that humans have to be legends to join their ranks
which is what Beidou is

you don't become a legend by simply having higher AP else Noelle would instantly be one but she isn't

Show me said scans, Like the ones where it says you have to have more stamina than bediou to become a legend. Or just stamina feats from xiao

Those are the scans as referenced at the bottom. go look for it on your own I don't have Xiao to screenshot everything inside the game for you that's why wiki index past events and such.

Xiao page also notated information from his Vision section that he fought day and night during lantern rite and the lantern rite is a celebration lasting at least a week for the preparation are part of the celebration from Verr Goldet dialogue

Those are the scans as referenced at the bottom. go look for it on your own I don't have Xiao to screenshot everything inside the game for you that's why wiki index past events and such.

Xiao page also notated information from his Vision section that he fought day and night during lantern rite and the lantern rite is a celebration lasting at least a week for the preparation are part of the celebration from Verr Goldet dialogue
That page has like 50 essays on each section, I'm not reading through all of that. If you can't provide proof for the claims you make then deku outlasts.

i just did
Xiao's profile vision section
and the dialogue confirming that lantern right celebration includes the preparation which took weeks

i just did
Xiao's profile vision section
and the dialogue confirming that lantern right celebration includes the preparation which took weeks
Which profile are you talking about? the one in the genshin site or the one here in vs battles wiki. I could be blind but you sent no link other than the genshin wiki page which I am not reading. Xiao's profile just mentions him powering through side effects of his karma.

Xiao's Vision section
The hatred and residual might of many of the gods defeated by Morax throughout Liyue will sometimes erupt with abnormal force amid their half-awake, half-dreaming state. Among them, the eruption that takes place during the Lantern Rite is the most extreme in scale.

Xiao has his mission to perform the time-honored "Nuo Dance of Evil Conquering," and so he fights night and day during the Lantern Rite. Thus, he has come to hate it.
Verr Goldet: You want get involved in the Lantern Rite? That's great! The festive period leading up to the day itself is all part of the celebrations.
Verr Goldet: Haha... During this time, we pray to bring peace and ward off bad luck. Liyue locals call it "bidding farewell to the old and welcoming the new."
Verr Goldet: If you're looking to take part, it's not too late.
Verr Goldet: Oh, um... also... Also what?
Verr Goldet: If you're able to... ahem... could you... try to convince Xiao to go with you?
Verr Goldet: We're not close, I wouldn't know how to ask him myself. But it seems that you've grown familiar... Still, given his current mood...
Paimon: Yeah, Paimon thinks it might be best to leave him alone for a few days...
Verr Goldet: I suppose you're right... Anyway! Just thought I'd mention it. You should get yourselves down to the harbor.
Verr Goldet: If you leave too late, the city will be crowded with people and you won't be able to make the most of it. Verr Goldet: Get going! Happy Lantern Rite!

Where does it mention that the festival lasted a week? And it just sounded like verr goldett was talking about how the days leading up to it are also celebrations not that they are part of the festival itself since if that was the case then she wouldn't say "the festive period Leading up to the day itself". If the preparation was part of the actual festival then it wouldn't be leading up to it.

Deku's profile also states how he can go on for straight weeks fighting villains while having his full cowl on so even if it lasted a week deku would still be able to outlast

because the event lasted weeks and was split between 3 stories for each phase of the event? and the in game event itself lasted longer but each update does imply and referenced the past week
also if you read the vision details itself
Among them, the eruption that takes place during the Lantern Rite is the most extreme in scale.
festivities are already happening and traveler can interact with people to either help them or try out some celebratory games and task even some puzzles already available

also continuing from the vision part
Now, Xiao did not consider battle dangerous. It was due to his hard work that Liyue was kept safe. People lit their lanterns, and the blessed lights shone across the night sky and the nearshore.

while the festival are all on going Xiao was holding off all those eruptionns from the souls of the Gods and since he is the last Yaksha he pretty much do it alone most of the time and he has done so every year during the GRAND festival

because the event lasted weeks and was split between 3 stories for each phase of the event? and the in game event itself lasted longer but each update does imply and referenced the past week
also if you read the vision details itself
Among them, the eruption that takes place during the Lantern Rite is the most extreme in scale.
festivities are already happening and traveler can interact with people to either help them or try out some celebratory games and task even some puzzles already available

also continuing from the vision part
Now, Xiao did not consider battle dangerous. It was due to his hard work that Liyue was kept safe. People lit their lanterns, and the blessed lights shone across the night sky and the nearshore.

while the festival are all on going Xiao was holding off all those eruptionns from the souls of the Gods and since he is the last Yaksha he pretty much do it alone most of the time and he has done so every year during the GRAND festival
I clicked the exact link you sent and it literally said it lasted 5 days, that's not even a full week more so several

I clicked the exact link you sent and it literally said it lasted 5 days, that's not even a full week more so several
5 days of the festivals + days for the preparation

and during the preparation Xiao keeps watches of anything including eruption and people trying to disrupt the festival preparation

5 days of the festivals + days for the preparation

and during the preparation Xiao keeps watches of anything including eruption and people trying to disrupt the festival preparation
If he just keeps watch during the preparation then he doesn't put stamina into it. the 5 days is where he actually fights so I'll take that. and the preparation isn't part of the festival itself otherwise it isn't preparation.

no, he kept watch while investigating to make sure nothing goes wrong.

you know I won't entertain you any more than this if you at least won't provide scans proving Deku fight for weeks while in a full cowl.

no, he kept watch while investigating to make sure nothing goes wrong.

you know I won't entertain you any more than this if you at least won't provide scans proving Deku fight for weeks while in a full cowl.
That really isn't stamina.

I'm currently speedrunning the manga for it, the manga has 300+ chapters. I can't read like a computer.

Can anyone show me the scan of Deku's apparently fighting for weeks without rest?
I don't have that, but I have this "After the incidents of the Paranormal Liberation War, Deku is shown to be capable of defeating villains and traveling all across the country for several days if not weeks without having rested, while keeping Full Cowl activated at all times, displaying an amount of endurance comparable to All Might at the time of his prime. Even when significantly exhausted, Deku is still capable of fending off the combined efforts of Class 1-A"

Why is this even became a Stamina fight? Now that Deku can use Fa Jin he can speed amp and boost his own AP, which in combination with his Analytical Prediction, Precognition and huge Lifting Strenght advantage will already give him a wincon without the need to go on for days.

unknown.png

all might states that deku has been working non stop after the paranormal liberation war arc. For context the heroes has gone through some ever since the paranormal liberation front war and many of the villains have escaped from prison. and deku decides to leave U.A working alongside All might and the heroes dudes to track down the league of villains and kill heroes. the chapters of the aftermath of the war is at 307 - 328

Why is this even became a Stamina fight? Now that Deku can use Fa Jin he can speed amp and boost his own AP, which in combination with his Analytical Prediction, Precognition and huge Lifting Strenght advantage will already give him a wincon without the need to go on for days.
LS doesn't really matter cause of intangibility. Also isn't Fa Jin speed blitz worthy?

Back