• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament (Full)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Bracket

Match 1 (Super Monkey vs Elma) Finished: Elma Won

Match 2 (Jagi vs Tatsumaki) Finished: Tatsumaki Won

Match 3 (Stella Vermillion vs Carissa) Finished: Carissa Won

Match 4 (Ariella Lu vs Viktor (League of Legends)) Ariella Lu was Disqualified therefore Viktor wins

Match 5 (Doomsday (DC Extended Universe) vs Ares (DC Extended Universe)) Finished: Doomsday (DC Extended Universe) wins

Match 6 (Shido Itsuka vs Jegal Taek) Shido won

Match 7 (Link (Majora's Mask) vs Asta) Link wins because Asta was upgraded.

Match 8 (Meliodas vs Mononobe Mitsuki)

Wow, how many of them have been made?

lol, its my favorite tier

shooot actually, I like High 6-C

changing to that actually.

Weekly Battles

What would you say would be to much?

Because Mob might kill the brackets due of long debates and so on

We don't want another dead brackets just like what happen to 8-B Brackets created by Dargoo

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Because Mob might kill the brackets due of long debates and so on
We don't want another dead brackets just like what happen to 8-B Brackets created by Dargoo
How so?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Still, the possibility are high so change Mob to someone would be good
Mob's pretty uncontroversial in terms of abilities so I don't see why he'd cause debates to last longer than any other character would.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean what he just do is RODO RORA most of combatants here by just send them to space and done
Anyone with higher LS would be able to break out of his telekinetic hold. Hell, I made my match with Ares knowing he precisely can't do that. Besides, he's nowhere near the worst insta-winner in his tier.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dang, you filled it up.
Although if there is a spot, I put in Po (Paws of Destiny) and Danny Phantom

Also, Cole is High 7-A, not High 6-C
Wait, he got downgraded?

Nvm, replacing him with Elma.

Back