• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament (Full)

Yeahhh but Danny will be a stomp for alot of the people here i reckon

Phoenks said:
i think i might put danny with shigeo
That... might actually be a good idea. And pretty thematic. Even though Shigeo is going to be in the fight of his life.

Phoenks said:
Yeahhh but Danny will be a stomp for alot of the people here i recko
Yeah, that gonna be a problem

We should made Danny vs Mob outside of tournament because right now Danny just stomping most combatants here

Would you guys want me to start round 1 rn?

Danny vs shigeo?

People would still be able to add characters, we would just get those 2 out of the way during round 1 while characters are being added.

But if Danny is too much, you guys can vote him out instead since it kinda seems unfair

Danny isn't even broken.

He is strong, yes, but not powerful/broken enough to be disqualified, he has some good hax, but not a wall of text, or some broken 4-D hax which negates everything

Yeahh no one here can get passed that Regen but shigeo I think

Alright removing Danny, sorry I'm blue.

I will make a serperate shigeo vs Danny thread tmmr.

Phoenks said:
Yeahh no one here can get passed that Regen but shigeo I think
What does it mean by "High-Mid for his core" btw?

But yeah. Shigeo resists most of his hax, outranges and has arguably better stamina. I honestly think that match would work.

No, don't put Danny up against Mob. The fight has been done before and Mob stomps since he can effect ghosts and resistances everything Danny had. Danny also couldn't overpower his TK do to not having enough lifting strength.

LordGriffin1000 said:
No, don't put Danny up against Mob. The fight has been done before and Mob stomps since he can effect ghosts and resistances everything Danny had. Danny also couldn't overpower his TK do to not having enough lifting strength.
I also remembered that Mob can effectively copy all of his powers (since he's a ghost) and sap him dry of energy. Yeah, thinking about it more, ???% demolishes him.

Added link. I did not think I would get so many people in such a short tine

A part of me wants to see how X.O. Manowar would do against Shigeo since he lost to Tatsumaki. Then I remembered ???%'s passive tech manip. RIP.

Back