• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament (Full)

XDragnoir said:
TIHYDDWBE said:
It's called the All dimensions severing spell. for a reason.
I know the name, but the only dimensions used in 3D battles are the 3rd (where the enemy is) and the 4th (to create the debris) spatial ones, slicing the 5th onwards doesn't matters because the enemy doesn't exist in them and the debris created by them can't be used in the 3D world. This is the 4th time i need to explain this, and now i hate Carissa and higher dimensions.
I find your lack of knowledge disturbing. I cannot fathom how you could be so wrong.

I find your lack of knowledge disturbing. I cannot fathom how you could be so wrong.

Brutal.

Yea that's not how it works Drag... The debris isn't 4D. There is a 4D crossection that is severed to make a 3D crossection. The material is how many dimensions there are so at least 11 D material with crossections in all dimensions.

So, people want to restart a new High 6-C bracket due to a few problematic characters ? or just let it die and starts an other different Tier bracket ?

<A few

Nearly half the bracket is filled with characters like this.

Replacing characters mid way seems late

Eh this is problematic

and yeah you're probably right

So i guess if people want an High 6-C bracket, they need to completly restart the characters's selection

TIHYDDWBE said:
I don't intend to be rude but I just don't understand how alot of the ppl who support this franchise can just.. misinterpret so much.
Yeah, people who like the same francishe shouldn't be rude with eachothers just because of different interpretations, specially a minor one like Curtana, can't we just agree to disagree?

Ariella Lu was disqualified due to being too op so Viktor wins via that... unless someone would want to replace her ig.

Match 5 is up

Back