• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't

Also why does cutting in half kill something that can be survived being cut in half? Hell being cut in half is low Mid if it isn't decapitation

The real cal howard said:
I'm sure their regen isn't above mid. Which gets them yeeted by this chick casually swinging and spatially erasing their entire bodies.

These brackets are supposed to be without people who could qualify for the top strongest.

Keep in mind I have an anti-bias for Stella. So it's not like I'm arguing this is unfair for her.
Um, I'm not seeing anything related to erasing her opponents with the cut on her profile. It just specifies that she can ignore durability.

Mid DOESN'T counter 11D Spatial Hax just fine.

Why not? 11D spatial Hax cuts you

Regen heals the cut

When does spatial manipulation stop healing?

Regen heals the cut

Because it's friggin 11 DIMENSIONAL, even surviving an attack with power several infinities above their league is an insane asumption.

A slash with a 20 meter radius isn't going to be survivable from anyone below mid regen. From my understanding, her slash isn't just a slash but something that clears everything in a 20 meter radius akin to a Dragon Ball kiai.

Regen heals the cut

Because it's friggin 11 DIMENSIONAL, even surviving an attack with power several infinities above their league is an insane asumption.

Because it simply cut the opponent? If there is something to regen from before dying then I see no reason why they can't regen from it.

Yes

You can cut dimensions

I'm not denying Mid Regen means they can't be cut, if she threw a slice, they would be cut in half

Regen has nothing to do with being cut in half, it has to do with regenerating the cut

Being higher dimensional means nothing

A slash with a 20 meter radius isn't going to be survivable from anyone below mid regen. From my understanding, her slash isn't just a slash but something that clears everything in a 20 meter radius akin to a Dragon Ball kiai.
You're thinking of her debris, that's not the 11D cut.

Regen heals the cut

Because it simply cut the opponent? If there is something to regen from before dying then I see no reason why they can't regen from it.

Because assuming they would even be able to survive an attack several infinities past their league makes no sense.

They're not surviving the attack, they will be sliced in half, they're just regenerating the damage

Then I repeat what I said earlier. She swings. Everything in 20 meters gets spatially yeeted. She defends. Nothing short of Lucemon is breaking her defenses.

<Everything within 20 meters

Where are you getting this from? It's not an AoE attack.

Nothing short of lucemo

If this is serious I might actually just give up.

Their origin is a higher dimension, but the one we can see and interact with are just really resistent 3D objects. Btw, no one read what i wrote abou her Slicing Spell? ;-;

So what's the problem here?

Stella has win-cons and Carissa has win-cons. Therefore it rules out a stomp.

What is the point of the current debate?

Accelerate420 said:
So what's the problem here?

Stella has win-cons and Carissa has win-cons. Therefore it rules out a stomp.

What is the point of the current debate?
That Stella DOESN'T have win cons if she uses 11D hax on every attack.

XDragnoir said:
Their origin is a higher dimension, but the one we can see and interact with are just really resistent 3D objects. Btw, no one read what i wrote abou her Slicing Spell? ;-;
I feel your pain, I really do sympathize.

Stella doesn't have wincons. Carissa defends and nobody without 11D powers is touching her.

I just.

Why.

Does anyone read what I wrote

The debate here is that Carissa is kinda unfair for the tournament participants and there's also arguments that her shield is indestructible to High 6-C. We restrict unfair stuffs in the hub like regens or resurrection depending on their mechanics. Carrisa FRA if I haven't vote yet

I mean, I got to like episode 3.

I'm going off the implications given in this thread.
Okay, I mentioned that the Space cut can slice through most of Stella's options. I didn't mention AoE or even mention debris outside of range.

I'll answer any questions you have more clearly

Stella doesn't have wincons. Carissa defends and nobody without 11D powers is touching her.
It's an 11-D sword slash. The espers still pull her body apart like play-dough. Anyone with stong enough mind-hax laughs. Po can seal, BFR and soul-rip. She's far from something crazy even in these brackets.

I think you're all misinterpreting what she does.

Carissa can slice debris to protect herself, yes. But she still needs to take the time to do so to protect herself. And it's not a universal shield, it's just like, say, a block or an oval protecting her front if she's being attacked from the front. Which she also needs to cut to have appear. So again, it's not unfair as it takes an action being needed.

You don't need 11-D hax to fight Carissa. It's just a spell that takes priority and is durability negation. Forget the part about 11-D's as it's irrelevant to the actual effect.

There is not really anything unfair about her aside from the fact that she has a durability negation blade for close combat. Ergo, she can still be defeated.

If a character has very good range Spam, they can beat her.

If Cole was still High 6C he would win, and she's weaker then 4 of the characters in the bracket

Watched the fight. She's not broken. Also the debris was cut apart and sword was blocked quite a few times in that fight scene. Is it different in the LN?

@Cal Yeah most of it is butchered. it's not cuttable in the novels and it's not flying yellow squares or cubes, it just looks like a almost not quite white translucent mass iirc

as a general rule, index 3 is terribad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back