• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Watched the fight. She's not broken. Also the debris was cut apart and sword was blocked quite a few times in that fight scene. Is it different in the LN?
The anime is different and is innaccurate. The debris can't be cut apart as it was attempted and failed in the Light novel. The sword needed to be blocked at the hilt as well unless a similar sword has All-Cutting properties as well, then they cancel out. But they don't cancel the Severing Spell itself.

And then there is OOO who can time stop her before she can do anything, bajilions of clone spam, dimensional slash (not great as Carissa but still good), and motherf***ing void scratch

Veloxt1r0kore said:
And then there is OOO who can time stop her before she can do anything, bajilions of clone spam, dimensional slash (not great as Carissa but still good), and motherf***ing void scratch
And this dude was allowed in the brackets for what reason?

because she not omniscient and unaware of curtana's immediate lethality, and is fine with CQC which will lead to her demise

Like I mentioned earlier, the debris can be used for defensive purpose for long range attacks

The real cal howard said:
Well now that I know more about Carissa, why couldn't Stella range her out, or like, dodge?
Stella fights in CQC and blocks in character

She's a broadsword wielder, dodging isn't her style

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I have a lot of questions about his abilities and why he's allowed in this bracket lol

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Yeah, Mob can beat OOO with mid difficulty or something like that
He'd definitely have to put some effort into it but yeah.

To debunk some common myths.

1. Stella does indeed lead with nukes. Whatever she does is a massive nuke some bigger than others but almost everything is a projectile that causes significant explosion. Bahamut howl the strongest is also very in character to start the match.

2. Stella does use invisible and clones in character. It's what she did against ouma and if i recall correctly against ikki too.

But again as I said even though I can argue stella winning here, Clarissa has better options. Imma not bother arguing that.

Firephoenixearl said:
1. Stella does indeed lead with nukes. Whatever she does is a massive nuke some bigger than others but almost everything is a projectile that causes significant explosion. Bahamut howl the strongest is also very in character to start the match.

2. Stella does use invisible and clones in character. It's what she did against ouma and if i recall correctly against ikki too.

But again as I said even though I can argue stella winning here, Clarissa has better options. Imma not bother arguing that.
I'm honestly very conflicted here though.

It just means I won't be arguing for stella anymore. Feel free to vote stella for what i said though.

The reasons for stella are there. I just won't be actively arguing for them. Anyone can still vote stella for those reasons.

If what im saying makes any sense at all.

With all do respect one guy does not have a say over a fight being a stomp when no one else does, especially after repeating the same points ad infinitum

You've said that 16 times now and I've had a response every time, repeating things again and again doesn't make it correct.

Stella can win using Trackless step which isn't even out of character for her considering what Fire said

Firephoenixearl said:

Fire argues it best.

Because?

She starts outside of the things range, it's just she in character closes it for CQC and uses it for Bahamut Howl.

That's what exactly what I'm saying. She goes for Bahamut Howl, that gets nulled, get cuts. She won't even have the chance to use Trackless Step before getting haxed to death, so her only win-con is gone.

She doesn't have the chance because she won't use it when she has the chance to in character?

Isn't literally every fight ever a stomp by this logic of a character with a win con gets beaten before they can use it or take advantage of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back