• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Don't see how it's a stomp because a character uses one strategy over the other

Sorry I guess
Because, as you yourself put, Stella's only win con is using invisibility right off the bat, which she doesn't, so she can't win and thus is a stomp.

if you are a skilled fighter and tactician you can overcome the hax with.. god forbid, skill. Like Acqua. However considering the arguments above were just "lol muh nuke" I'm guessing shes lacking in that department.

Unfortunately, even if this is a stomp, Carissa will still be moving on.

Also, iirc, if both characters have the powers to have an even fight but 1 character uses their winning ability first, it is not a stomp.

Wait a second not leading with a move makes a fight a stomp?

Why was it okay when Stella nuked Carissa out of range then?

Then why did you even vote on them-

Whatever that's not relevant

Why was it fair earlier when Stella's reasoning revolved entirely around nuking Carissa then?

hey ill make a fair starting distance

130 meters sound good?

TIHYDDWBE said:
if you are a skilled fighter and tactician you can overcome the hax with.. god forbid, skill. Like Acqua. However considering the arguments above were just "lol muh nuke" I'm guessing shes lacking in that department.
Stella is actually very good at CQC albeit nowhere near Acqua level (Speaking of which, Knight Leader would be a fantastic fight against Stella)

@Ion But.....You yourself argued earlier that Carissa doesn't even have the range to hurt Stella.

Schnee One said:
@Ion But.....You yourself argued earlier that Carissa doesn't even have the range to hurt Stella.
I never argued that. I said 11D cut was only 20 meters, and that the debris were 100 meters. So the debris totally have the range, but the 11D doesn't.

Wait, Stella doesn't lead with nuking? Huh....

Nvm, switching to 11D hax girl.

Also, could you at the very least use SBA distance for the future matches. It's not exactly fair that a character either starts within range of another person's hax or when characters that make use of ranged attacks in their strategy have to start literally a couple dozen yards away.

This is just my personal view.

Planck69 said:
Also, could you at the very least use SBA distance for the future matches. It's not exactly fair that a character either starts within range of another person's hax or when characters that make use of ranged attacks in their strategy have to start literally a couple dozen yards away.
This is just my personal view.
I personally think starting matches kilometres away seems incredibly stupid but that's just me.

Bruhhh I didnt even notice i was on the last episode nooooooooooooooooo

yeahhh haha, the episodes flew by.

Really good series might read the manga

<Me, beating minecraft in 20 minutes

Yeah sorry folks but im afraid this duel is finished

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I said "High 6-C" stuffs. If Carissa gonna be in the tournamet then if possible we're restricting her Curtana or change her with another To-Aru character
I agree with this.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Uhm I thought we will be restricting it to High 6-C stuffs. Looks like this gal will stomp majority of the participants
Literally anyone who fights at range has a decent chance at beating her.

Stupid. stop crying because your fave lost honestly its pathetic. Her power isn't unbeatable or uncounterable, infact another person in this high 6-c matchup can and has countered curtana. Argue your points better maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back