• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I'm going to say Glitch. Glitch has decent counters to dome things Stella can do. Due to being a robot, draining his stamina and trying to KO him isn't likely possible as being a robot. Also having a natural resistance to fire due to being made of metal. Where she doesn't have much to handle or counter his stuff. Time manipulation to slow her from a distance or stop up from closer range, portals to cover any sort of range if he wants to get close, Gravity Manipulation or Telekineses to restrain her in the air, (which her higher LS wouldn't matter if he lifts her up as she has no ground to hold herself down on), Health items to cover any damage he does sustain, where she has nothing there, he can stat amp himself, and from the looks, already having the stat advantage from the start.

So, glitch via haxs, counters, stat amps, and physical advantages

It can be if specified that his resurrection area is close, but it's like Steves resurrection. Typically assumed no

Anyway what can this boyo do about Stella's fire? So she just uses fire forcefield and then nukes the area with 15 billion degrees hot fire.

Portals or teleports away to avoid that. Then Time slow and stat amps, gets up close and kills her there with superior stats all around. He already is strong, using stat amps, plus large pierce weapons, shouldn't have much a problem breaking her forcefield, assuming it doesn't already break pre to her putting it up.

He uses guns and magic, he doesn't need to make contact. He can do elemental damage to also counter her heat if needed. And looking, this isn't the first time he has faced a forcefield using character. If he has too, he can always outlast her due to being a robot and just have way more naturally high stamina.

Also that assumes she opens into the shield, which if she doesn't, she gets taken out pretty quickly cause stat amping and such is going to be too much

Guns get melted, magic gets blocked. Outlast is not an option if she nukes him.

She is usually assumed to have passive forcefields, that's how in character it is for her to have forcefields.

Shield can not block forever, it's taking constant hits, especially if cold based or poison. Again. Teleport and Portals counter that. Considering he has ways to amp his speed and slow time some, he has plenty of time to react and avoid. Nothing stops him from playing and avoiding card, which would be plausible since this isn't even the first forcefield person he has fought before. Heck, he also has telekinesis to yeet her constantly too, which she can't stop since she doesn't have flight. And from the looks, his ace in the hole, if he gets up close, Matter manipulates her to pieces. Which can entirely happen since his portals and teleportation + time haxs let him react accordingly to her attacks

Passive, well that's helpful. Alright.

Time stop from guns? Why not throw this dude at Kurono Shinguuji?

But yeah i do not see any way this dude can win. Fight starts, Stella nukes either by Bahamut Howl or uses some fire attacks before Bahamut Howling. No real amount of stat amp will let him get away from it.

Mismatch at best. Stella completely outclasses.

No. Some weird sword thing he has which pierced and stops time. He swings it and it cuts time around the area he is at.

And thats looking at what she can do and not acknowledging what Glitch can do. Who can easily avoid it since her attacks aren't instant. He still has time to react and portal or teleport away. Slow down time and avoid via again teleport and or portals. Or time stop if he gets close enough. I already gave you ways he can win. Outladsing, breaking down her shield with magic and teleportation, and or matter hax

She does not.

Avoiding an omnidirectional nuke is not happening.

Time to react? Hardly honeslty, it's faster than just moving.

Portals and teleport. How far away can he teleport?

Matter hax used on magic shield....eh....

She also has a 9km long dragon, but that's if she goes to High 7-A

@Firephoenixearl

I thought that she doesn't use her super nuke in 1v1 battles? Isn't it listed in her weaknesses?

Wait, you're right. It says she isn't willing too. Well that's a major oof.

And time to react. He definitely should. They start over 100 meters away from each other and speed is equal. He should have time to react with his own stuff like time slow or teleportation

Distance wise, should be comparable to his own range.

Less there's reason against it. Should be able to haxs her.

Zackra1799 said:
@Firephoenixearl
I thought that she doesn't use her super nuke in 1v1 battles? Isn't it listed in her weaknesses?
I just saw that...that's stupid. She spams that shit. Out of 4 fights she has been in. In all of them she used Bahamut Howl. And it was a starting move against Ikki and Ouma (not a starting move in the first fight cus she was unsure if the barriers could endure that). Here is Stella using Bahamut Howl just as she got in a position to use it:

(The exchange just now left Stella in control of the center of the ring. Isn't this bad, Ikki-kun?)

In the center of the ring, events began to unfold as Touka feared they might.

"Fufu, I see. I'm glad I could answer your expectations."

Stella let out a chuckle and began to warp the air in the middle of the ring.

Her fiery hair began to glow, sending scarlet incandescence into the air.

"Next I'll have you answer my expectations, Ikki."

"!!!"

The increasing heat could be felt even from the edge of the ring.

Ikki's expression stiffened.

"I've already affirmed this-with you as my opponent, I cannot hold back."

In the next instant, when Stella cast out enough heat to warp the light along with almost tangible bloodlust, Ikki understood.

(This pressure, there's no mistaking it! That is coming!)

"Bahamut Howl!!!"

Just as Ikki realized what was coming, Stella unleashed the flames of her largest area attack.

Buttersamuri said:
And time to react. He definitely should. They start over 100 meters away from each other and speed is equal. He should have time to react with his own stuff like time slow or teleportation

Distance wise, should be comparable to his own range.

Less there's reason against it. Should be able to haxs her.
>150 feet

>Over 100 meters

As for speed equal doesn't matter too much considering Stella's unconscious stat amps.

Hundreds of meters? Not gonna work. Bahamut Howl is larger than that. It was gonna cover an entire town.

Do i need a reason other than "show me him using matter hax on fire"?

Speed equal does matter cause it means both can react to the same level at the start, even if she immediately opens with it. He can counter with time slow and stat amps. Her thing isn't instant, it takes time both to reach him, and for her to even activate.

Teleports multiple times. Time slow is gonna be a serious pain. As it gets close he teleports another few hundred away. It wouldn't take hit two or three teleports to get away and it's a clear and obvious threat.

He doesn't need to. He isn't making physical contact, and with time stopped, he won't need to worry as much habit her ability,

Unconscious amps doe. Time to activate is just thought. Time to reach him, gonna be hard to react for him, 50meters away is not completely reactable.

So you're telling me he's gonna be using dozens of abilities at once for every random thing Stella does and he's gonna outlast Stella with stamina who already has stupid amounts of stamina? Kek.

Time stop again? Wasn't that CQC which means he gets absolutely demolished? He doesn't need to what? To have showings of matter haxing fire?

Also can he even deal with invsibility?

Still has to verbally announce her attack, which takes time. 50 meters is still plenty time especially with time slow down and speed bro bf equal, meaning both can react to each other and their attacks Add in teleport being pretty instant and that's not gonna be something he is going to even have to react very quickly to.

The robot with virtually limitless stamina and is going to be moving a lot less and using a lot less energy is going to outlast the human yes. If she spams this ability, she definitely will use up her stamina before he uses up his. His abilities don't have him doing it but from his wands and weapons which is far less straining on his body than her magic

Nope. Because time haxs literally make her stats pointless at that point. He doesn't need to worry about her fire or abilities cause she couldn't move at all. Nothing would be moving except him. he wouldn't need to stand right in front of her, just within close range, which doesn't mean she auto wins. He isn't making physical contact with her, and it says he has Matter haxed intangible things before

The times she goes invisible will be troubling. But since time is on his side, he just needs to find where the attacks are coming from and attack in that general area.

Also have the problem of needing to show her using it one v one, cause the one you showed wasn't a 1 v 1.

From the sounds, they are saying the howl is what she opens with,

Glitch would open differently based on opponent. Sees a nuke coming, time haxs and teleport.

Magic so is either thought based or a slight movement of his hand. Which moving hand slightly >>>>>>>> crossing 50 meters. Especially when speed is equal and then time slows

No, she says the name when attacking, announcing the attack doesn't take extra time. There are several times when she shouts "Katharterio Salamandra" after she has already prepared the attack and launches it.

The profile just says "very high" and having virtually limitless stamina is not a thing for abilities. What's his best feat of stamina?

How much can he use the time hax anyway? How much has he kept it up before?

With invisibility she usually also creates an illusion of light of herself and goes for sword attacks.

Using invisbility?

Even assuming she just attacked and didn't say the name, my other point stands

He as a robot doesn't require rest or food, can constantly fight, build, take damage, and travel with no rest. He can fight even when within an inch of his life. So pretty Dang high stamina.

It powered by his pack on his back, which is powered by batteries which he carries many on him. He shouldn't be running out any time soon.

Also could use flight if need be. He has wings he can use. Or gravity himself into the air.

@Buttersamuri

I meant for his hax. What is the most he has shown with it. If it's just about things like that, i can show you Ouma, someone comparable to Stella living for years using wind manip to hold down his body.

You just explained how he does it, not how long it lasts.

He'll never think of it, when getting hit by an invisible stella when he's trying to hit the visible illusion.

Back