• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how often does she do that?

Every attack she spans 11D slashes or spatial debris (which should be 10D since it's a cross section of something 11D)

But how often does she do that?

Every attack she spans 11D slashes or spatial debris (which should be 10D since it's a cross section of something 11D)

Her profile only mentions a single 11D technique among the many abilities it lists.

90% of her moves are with Curtana, Curtana's main ability is Cutting Dimensions, her moves have Curtana's ability to cut dimensions.

Carissa was only defeated when 4 High 6Cs with prior knowledge and a guy who can null the sword used their speed advantage to get around her slash before throwing one punch Touma at her.

So Carissa slices the nuke, is good enough in CQC and can one shot with anything, while Stella's only real advantage is AP which is nowhere near enough to one shot

Yeah Carissa takes this

I said it wasn't because I tho she only had a single 11D attack. If every attack she does is 11D, then I don't see how this isn't a stomp.

Hell I could stretch and say '''maybe''' her Trackless step will help her get close if she uses it but I don't think she ever does

The slice is 11D more in range than in Ap, the only dimensions which really matters being cut are the 3rd (where the enemy is, because of the durability negation) and the 4th(to create the debris) everything above don't will even be used in a "normal human" fight.

^While not incorrect that's not really relevant since Stella doesn't resist Space stuff

If Stella doesn't have Trackless step this is a stomp

Schnee One said:
Hell I could stretch and say maybe her Trackless step will help her get close if she uses it but I don't think she ever does
She has actual invisibility. But she's a ton more meta. I'll willingly let her win.

Schnee One said:
^While not incorrect that's not really relevant since Stella doesn't resist Space stuff

If Stella doesn't have Trackless step this is a stomp
I know, i just said it because everyone was saying "11D" like if Carissa had H1C ap.

The real cal howard said:
This chick was allowed in the brackets how, exactly?
I have no idea

Admittedly, she's not great against constant varied range (Would have lost to Cole back in the day) but against CQC fighters she's borderline broken

I'm willing to bet invisibility would definitely screw Carissa provided Stella were to land a good killing blow, but unless she uses it immediately and either nails it first try or spams it repeatedly she will lose ultimately

How many votes is that

Should this be counted anymore? Stella doesn't have a High 6-C tier anymore?

Edit:Nvm didn't look closely enough.

keep the votes going we gotta get to the next one. Theres 31 of these lol

A shame that such a bae has to lose

But a best one wins, so it's...…..

Perfectly balanced

Schnee One said:
I'm willing to bet invisibility would definitely screw Carissa provided Stella were to land a good killing blow, but unless she uses it immediately and either nails it first try or spams it repeatedly she will lose ultimately

Don't see how it's a stomp because a character uses one strategy over the other

Sorry I guess

The only person I see on this list that's a range spammer is Mob and debatably Volnutt. Everyone else gets close and loses to lolcut.

Tatsumaki and Origami as well

Shido and Mel can also survive it and hax her to oblivion (not sure on Shido got In)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back