• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIHYDDWBE said:
Stupid. stop crying because your fave lost honestly its pathetic.
Nobody in this match is a character I have any familiarity with but OK? I'm not even disagreeing with the match results anyway, I just don't think that we should remove her from the tournament or restrict her since her hax can be maneuvered around.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I said "High 6-C" stuffs. If Carissa gonna be in the tournamet then if possible we're restricting her Curtana or change her with another To-Aru character
How do you restrict Curtana? Does she beat everyone else up with her bare hands?

Ionliosite said:
She has 11 Dimensional space cuts! That's literally High 1-C by definition.
Dimensions aren't even related to AP anymore and from the description of the attack, it's just treated as 7 to 8 more axes through which her sword can move. Nothing Tier 1 about it.

Apologies @Planck I wasn't referring to you, just the people who are acting like it was a fair fight to start the fight kms away, nuking from a distance with no counter whatsoever, then have a issue with a fight that is actually fair, and are having a sad about it. I got a little mad there so apologies again if I offended someone.

She has 11 Dimensional space cuts! That's literally High 1-C by definition.

It's only high 1-C as long as it hit. Of course since Stella doesn't know about this then she get trashed by her Curtana.

How do you restrict Curtana? Does she beat everyone else up with her bare hands?

If she legit can't fight without using 11D Hax, then it would be better to just use another To Aru character.

Fine, unrestrict her 6B stuff, makes it far easier to win if she goes invisible and Carissa cuts anyway

Schnee One said:
That's Hax, can't be restricted

Plus read what Dragnoir wrote
It can't be refering to range instead of AP since 1) that would be on the profile and 2) it wouldn't say the range of the technique is only 20 meters if that was the case.

Curtana's 11D hax isn't really an AP reliant thing. It's based more on priority and durability negation in terms of severing. It just takes priority and cuts everything.

TIHYDDWBE said:
Apologies I wasn't referring to you, just the people who are acting like it was a fair fight to start the fight kms away nuking from a distance with no counter whatsoever, have a issue with a fight that is actually fair, and are having a sad about it. I got a little mad there so apologies again if I offended someone.
It's fine. I think that SBA should usually be followed except in cases like this where one range stomps in a fair match. But to be fair, if both of them started at the edge of each other's range then Stella would move onto the next round. If not, Carissa advances.

Planck69 said:
But to be fair, if both of them started at the edge of each other's range then Stella would move onto the next round. If not, Carissa advances.
Yeah, this is totally true. This is basically a mismatch tbh.

So how do we proceed? SBA has Stella yeeting, Phoenks conditions have Carissa yeeting.

Yes because that's not how Stella's AoE works, it's a homing dragon first and foremost that comes from her blade

Carissa can cut that just fine.

So anyone that doesn't just scorch the earth right off the bat loses to her.

Well, we know who's winning this overall.

Stella could potentially use Trackless Step to come close and attack her once she sees that her long-range attacks don't work. But I'm not sure whether or not Carissa's sixth sense would allow her to react to or anticipate Stella or not.

Carissa can and has used Higher D debris as a shield to protect herself, all she has to do is slash in her vicinity. fyi, it cannot be damaged in any way by other High 6-c's.

No, people with omnidirectional attacks and AoE can do that

She's losing to either Origami or Tatsumaki depending on the brackets

Planck69 said:
Stella could potentially use Trackless Step to come close and attack her once she sees that her long-range attacks don't work. But I'm not sure whether or not Carissa's sixth sense would allow her to react to or anticipate Stella or not.
No it definitely would work, her 6th sense isn't that great.

TIHYDDWBE said:
Carissa can and has used Higher D debris as a shield to protect herself, all she has to do is slash in her vicinity. fyi, it cannot be damaged in any way by other High 6-c's.
Higher dimensional objects don't necessarily have beyond infinitely superior durability unless showcased so she's most likely still being being damaged by an attack that's strong enough to do so. And even then, these two say hello.

That furthers my point tho. The chick's every attack is 11-D. Regenerationn or resurrection that'd allow you to survive that is banned. Only, and I repeat only the telekinetics in this thread have even an iota of a chance against her.

Their durability is vague and not elaborated upon besides being indestructible to High 6-c's so we can agree to that.

I'm not sure what those two have to do with anything, though.

Schnee One said:
<Regen isn't allowed

<Mel and Shido are in the brackets
Oh, come on, first Shido's regen isn't even that good, it's just Mid, and second, regen won't help at all against 11D stuff.

Schnee One said:
<Regen isn't allowed

<Mel and Shido are in the brackets
I'm sure their regen isn't above mid. Which gets them yeeted by this chick casually swinging and spatially erasing their entire bodies.

These brackets are supposed to be without people who could qualify for the top strongest.

Keep in mind I have an anti-bias for Stella. So it's not like I'm arguing this is unfair for her.

You're right. It does. And from what I remember of these threads, mid regen and upwards is banned from these brackets. Which is why I was assuming their regen wasn't above mid if they were in this bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back