• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament

It's not hard to give an opponent a letter to defy her or construe a situation where Bunnytoria would give a letter to defy her, so is there anything else on the table that might make her problematic?
The haxes i think but from what i seen on her profile, she doesn't have that much of cazy haxes

Sealing is still debated right now

Also i retract my suggestion about Tohka, from what i seen on the participants she's the only one that doesn't have any of versatility and meaningful hax so i doubt she can even win

Okay, with my addition, that makes 16 but we'll keep signups open and keep a backlog of characters while bunnytoria is being sorted out
can't believe you put Grimgor
when Reaper will know i don't know how he will react
RIP NAITO

Also Grimgor's probably just going to be a placeholder because he himself doesn't have meaningful hax to kill someone, making it at worst, an incon.
isn't a little too hax?
like Intangibility, Invulnerability, and reality warping?
also how does it works tecnopathy?

Velox retracting Tohka was their choice if Tauan wants to remove theirs. They have to say so. Also the Black Clover characters are in a tight spot because of some revisions I've heard, so at most we need 4 more characters in case things go awry

It's not hard to give an opponent a letter to defy her or construe a situation where Bunnytoria would give a letter to defy her, so is there anything else on the table that might make her problematic?
Bevause she don't do that in character? The whole story of the event is us needing to beat 7 people to be able to get the letter to battle with her, + the letter is need to be give by her after you have gain her qualifications

Well again, tons of resistance doesn't mean she's smurf tho

Well that's actually a lame law lel, but how's her sealing work?
Why do you even tell? We don't talk about a ton of résistance but that all of her resistance are smurf.

And the sealing work like sealing, she seal someone in a part of her reality marble and her law make that they can't leave till she want them to leave

Well if that's you mean, most of the participants here are having a low amount of hax but varies of versatility so smurfs resistance isn't that a big deal

As for sealing i re-readed her page and honestly that's not really an impressive sealing

Also Grimgor's probably just going to be a placeholder because he himself doesn't have meaningful hax to kill someone, making it at worst, an incon.

Velox retracting Tohka was their choice if Tauan wants to remove theirs. They have to say so. Also the Black Clover characters are in a tight spot because of some revisions I've heard, so at most we need 4 more characters in case things go awry
the revision already happened and is still high 6-C
as for Neo intangibility, invulnerability and reality warping
unless someone explain how does works i think is a little haxed

Well if that's you mean, most of the participants here are having a low amount of hax but varies of versatility so smurfs resistance isn't that a big deal

As for sealing i re-readed her page and honestly that's not really an impressive sealing
Seal don't need to be impressive to be enough, her sealing can affect tenma musashi and bypass her resistance and can bypass the law manip a'd resistance of melt who is low 1-C smurf.

The magic resistance let resist praticaly all type of versality of different hax...

I'm sure I already specified that strong hax resistance is alright. And the OP states no overpowered hax, smurf or nonsmurf. So really I'm not discriminating against smurfs at all.

Seal don't need to be impressive to be enough, her sealing can affect tenma musashi and bypass her resistance and can bypass the law manip a'd resistance of melt who is low 1-C smurf.

The magic resistance let resist praticaly all type of versality of different hax...
Well now that's different story

Versatility =/= haxes, at least from my perspective

Another hold on, there is a revision happening about here, and if that revision get a green light mean Bunnytoria will get bumped to tier 1 at least for the key that is used right now (summer 4 version)

Anyway the brackets are set, does anyone have an issue with these?
unknown.png

The scaling doesn't seem to attach to any concrete calc unfortunately, if you want, I'll gather some placeholders and you choose

Back