• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C No Holds Barred Tournament

So here's what's busted about them:

Agent Smith: Low-godly regen, reality warping, and ************* limited invulnerability, possesion and duplication

Ichigo Kurasaki (post Bankai training): Huge Soul manipulation, invisibilty, Riatsu crush GG, space time manipluation resistence, And here's the big thing....when he goes hollow mask...he stats amped himself all the way to country (and he gains Imortality 3 and 4, low-mid regen.)

MagnaAngemon: He's stronger then the average 6-C considering he's listed as "At least high 6-C", The whole digimon physiology page along with holy power and darkside power(jesus christ please read it-), Acausality 1&4, durabilty negation, life manipulation, statistics reduction, dimensional BFR, Sealing, Probabilty manipulation,and so on..(my god digimon)

Aiba......yea he has a LOT

Ichigo Kurasaki (post Bankai training): Huge Soul manipulation, invisibilty, Riatsu crush GG, space time manipluation resistence, And here's the big thing....when he goes hollow mask...he stats amped himself all the way to country (and he gains Imortality 3 and 4, low-mid regen.)
lol i respect the hussle and ichigo is pretty strong but this is a tournament where smurf haxes are allowed his not gonna make it far.

pretty sure the point of this tournament is for Belakor to flex, ill see if i can find a broken high 6-C

Last edited:
Also kind reminder that Black Clover submissions and Digimon submissions are no longer allowed since two characters from each verse has already been submitted

I'll leave one last slot open, but I'll just allow users to pick one more character for the tournament then build the brackets once we get to 15 participants

Hmmm... if it comes to second nominations and nobody else has a good character he wants to enter I would maybe throw in Thor.

Back