• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament

I've updated the OP with specifics on hax. Also does Luck have strong speed amps? Speed shouldn't be a problem if it's equalized for all battles

by the way Velox have you decided your character?
U-uh....
sweat-nervous.gif

In what regard, I still allow so as long as it doesn't impede the enemy's ability to incapacitate or kill, and it doesn't mean they get an automatic win

I'll wait for DaReaperMan to defend, in any case, I probably should make a backlog of characters just in case

Rules:
  • No overpowered haxes, smurf or nonsmurf. Strong hax resistance is allowed though. Characters that don't use their overpowered haxes (smurf or nonsmurf) in-character are also allowed.
  • I'm not super strict on abilities that help survivability unless they outright make them unkillable. I generally use overpowered haxes to refer to characters that can easily pull a win by one-shotting or instantly incapacitating an opponent.
  • Speed is equalized for all matches
  • Only one character per person and 2 characters per verse with consideration that characters have not canonically fought, If persons wouldn't be enough I'll let people to use one more.
  • Only 200 gigatons to 1 Teraton are allowed
  • 16 participants for now
Characters:

1. Naruto Uzumaki (Kurama Avatar) - @Livinmeme
  2. Asta (Black Asta) - @Popted2
  3. Link (Majora's Mask) - @Psychomaster35
  4. Bunnytoria (Summer 4) - @DaReaperMan
  5. Kamen Rider Fourze (Cosmic States) - @Nicetoderp
  6. Kazakiri Hyouka - @DontTalkDT
  7. August (Ultimate Magic Form) - @OneBleachHurricane
  8. Grima (Future Past) - @KobsterHope07
  9. She-Hulk - @ZoroNotZolo
  10. The Queenslayer (Late-Game) - @The_Axiom_of_Virgo
  11. Tohru - @Sero
  12. Erza Scarlet (Limit Break) - @Zackra1799

Is Luck good to go? If not change it to Patry

@Regidian Well you need to explain why she's counted as smurf too

Also might as well explain about her law manipulation because i'm curious about this, is it only not allowed you to enter her dimension or it had a offensive property as well

@Regidian Well you need to explain why she's counted as smurf too

Also might as well explain about her law manipulation because i'm curious about this, is it only not allowed you to enter her dimension or it had a offensive property as well
Well, servant hax and resistance who are already smurf.

For the law, it make her invulnerable till somone get a Special challenge letter to defy her. + She can do thing like sealing people etc

Okay, with my addition, that makes 16 but we'll keep signups open and keep a backlog of characters while bunnytoria is being sorted out

Well, servant hax and resistance who are already smurf.

For the law, it make her invulnerable till somone get a Special challenge letter to defy her. + She can do thing like sealing people etc
Well again, tons of resistance doesn't mean she's smurf tho

Well that's actually a lame law lel, but how's her sealing work?

It's not hard to give an opponent a letter to defy her or construe a situation where Bunnytoria would give a letter to defy her, so is there anything else on the table that might make her problematic?

Back