• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023): Adam (Neon Genesis Evangelion) vs Xu Jingming | NEED VOTES !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 400 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

Lord_of_Magic.png

Combatants:
latest
VS
latest

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Adam (Evangelion)646.57 Petatons7 (Lonkitt, DD, Reiner, deonment, Adem, Noneless21, Epicchev)
Xu Jingming (Cosmic Professional Gladiator):646.57 Petatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
From what I can tell, Adam's Anti-A.T. Field's gonna be a significant wincon here and would be used quickly in-character

What does Xu Jingming start with? Because depending on its potency, its gonna make or break whether or not he wins given the Anti-A.T. Field's potency IMO

Xu can resist deconstruction and mind manip, but soul manip and spatial manip is still very much gonna be a problem regarding the Anti-A.T. Field. Analyzing Adam's fight patterns isn't gonna do much when the first move will be putting Xu to rest

Can Adam resist to above 9 layers of mind hax?

Deconstruction won't help much as he wasn't affected by another lifeform that could affect the matter at a Quantum level and when Xu Jingming got the spacetime dodging it made it even more useless.

He can instantly get 5-B ap permanently and for 10 minutes his durability can reach 4-C. Adam is also slower once Xu Jingming uses his light arts which are speed of light... techniques aren't equalised so he will be faster plus being able to create thousands of such attacks at the same time.

He can create a forcefield that blocks external powers. Plus can reduce the ststistics of his foe by looking at them.

Can Adam resist to above 9 layers of mind hax?
Does Xu start with that? If not, it may not be an issue
Deconstruction won't help much as he wasn't affected by another lifeform that could affect the matter at a Quantum level and when Xu Jingming got the spacetime dodging it made it even more useless.

He can instantly get 5-B ap permanently and for 10 minutes his durability can reach 4-C. Adam is also slower once Xu Jingming uses his light arts which are speed of light... techniques aren't equalised so he will be faster plus being able to create thousands of such attacks at the same time.

He can create a forcefield that blocks external powers. Plus can reduce the ststistics of his foe by looking at them.
The forcefield's not gonna do much given the Anti-A.T. Field negates durability. Hell, its already known to break down regular A.T. Fields. Plus, he can't avoid the Soul Manip. Remember, Adam's gonna be leading with the Anti-A.T. Field

The mind attack is the first move of all Cosmic lifeforms as their mind release a pressure that supresses everything within its range. This is without them even going for the kill.

Xu Jingming forcefield couldnt be broken by another fighter of his caliber. Later in the tournament, he fought someone even stronger and mastered the spacetime dodge thats slow and distort it making 99% of attacks not hit him.

Like i've said in the previous match, mind attack then either light speed art or space piercing will be his go moves and that assuming he will not detect how dangerous his foe is which is kinda impossible at his combat experience, intelligence and danger sensing ability.

He also got fear inducement as his spear release its intent on his foes.

Plus he can simply go out of the planet and further and analise the situation as his armor covers the entire solar system.

The mind attack is the first move of all Cosmic lifeforms as their mind release a pressure that supresses everything within its range. This is without them even going for the kill.
Fair, fair
Xu Jingming forcefield couldnt be broken by another fighter of his caliber. Later in the tournament, he fought someone even stronger and mastered the spacetime dodge thats slow and distort it making 99% of attacks not hit him.
This isn't about raw AP though. Adam is negating the durability of the forcefield regardless of its strength
Like i've said in the previous match, mind attack then either light speed art or space piercing will be his go moves and that assuming he will not detect how dangerous his foe is which is kinda impossible at his combat experience, intelligence and danger sensing ability.
Do you have a scan for that? I don't doubt what you're saying, I just wanna get an idea of how it functions
He also got fear inducement as his spear release its intent on his foes.
Its likely Adam's A.T. Field is gonna keep him safe from something like the fear inducement, given how A.T. Fields function, and his is pretty much equal to Kaworu/Tabris'
Plus he can simply go out of the planet and further and analise the situation as his armor covers the entire solar system.
The range of the Anti-A.T. Field is planetary and given how fast he's gonna use it, I don't think Xu can avoid it that easily

The scans are on his profile.

Thousands of lights

Piercing the space

Danger sensing

He has an entire tabb for his combat experience, scroll down, and under Weaknesses is a tabb named Feats, open that. While for Intelligence, read that section, first four as the last one is from the last key (4-C).
I see

I never doubted that he could detect how dangerous Adam is. I just think it’ll be fairly null here since this isn’t a matter of skill or adaptation. It’s a matter of being able to deal with the Anti-A.T. Field off the bat, which as I explained, isn’t gonna be easy to do given it’s range and how it’ll negate the forcefulness easily and affect Xu’s soul

The light-based attacks do seem impressive, but given you told me it’s not his starting move, I think it would only be relevant if it was

It’s also worth mentioning that with the scan I linked earlier, I don’t think Adam’s gonna get affected by Xu’s mind manip. I overall think when it comes to the two’s opening moves, Adam’s gonna take this via having some stuff that actually affects Xu

Why wouldn't he be affected? There no way he can't be as beings like Xu, use their mind to affect the Cosmic Force to manipulate it which shapes and creates all Reality including energy, matter and spacetime.

Won't stop Xue as he can analyze and comprehend higer D objects like. Or how I said, they use their mind to affect the Cosmic Force.

Won't stop Xue as he can analyze and comprehend higer D objects like. Or how I said, they use their mind to affect the Cosmic Force.
It won’t stop Xu from getting defeated by the Anti-A.T. Field upon its use

Adam would still be kept safe from outside influences that are meant to affect one’s mind, heart, and soul, so I can’t see Xu mind haxxing him here. Xu wouldn’t be able to affect the individuality of Adam

He will be affected If he doesn't resist to Xu 's mind which is more layered plus like I said, nothing in Evsngelion is close to Cosmic Force.

He will be affected If he doesn't resist to Xu 's mind which is more layered plus like I said, nothing in Evsngelion is close to Cosmic Force.
I don't see any reason Adam wouldn't resist it. Cosmic Force doesn't really have anything crazier than what Adam can resist

Coamic Force shapes and creates all reality from the biggest objects to the smallest unit that creates the spacetime. The universe has countless spacetimes and there are 291+ know with unique characteristics. Cosmic Force even allows them to grasp higher dimensional powers.

If Adam has lower layers than Xu, then it won't stop him. Thats how hax works since numbers were abolished.

Coamic Force shapes and creates all reality from the biggest objects to the smallest unit that creates the spacetime. The universe has countless spacetimes and there are 291+ know with unique characteristics. Cosmic Force even allows them to grasp higher dimensional powers.

If Adam has lower layers than Xu, then it won't stop him. Thats how hax works since numbers were abolished.
You're talking about reality warping. Not mind hax. That's different. Maybe it has a greater range, but that doesn't make the actual potency of the mind hax stronger

Its the potency as without a strong mind, he wouldn't be able to affect the Cosmic Force. Mental strength is even scaled in-verse in multiple ways.

From the moment one practices a path, they need a strong mind and each level increase makes these bellow strengthless. Xu Jingming in this key even went beyond the limit to reach Origin Lifeform level 10,000 and he got 10.352.

Its the potency as without a strong mind, he wouldn't be able to affect the Cosmic Force. Mental strength is even scaled in-verse in multiple ways.
I'm not saying Adam can affect his mind. My arguments have been that Adam wins via the Anti-A.T. Field breaching Xu's defences as well as affecting his soul. I've been over this a few times now

From the moment one practices a path, they need a strong mind and each level increase makes these bellow strengthless. Xu Jingming in this key even went beyond the limit to reach Origin Lifeform level 10,000 and he got 10.352.
These numbers are kinda arbitrary without a way to gauge just how potent that number really is

Point being, the spacetime stuff you brought up doesn't make the mind hax stronger

It makes the mind stronger as to control one's cells at lower levels, one need a potent mind. Then it goes at deeper level with each increase of lifeform till it reaches Cosmic Force level and then it evolves in a Higher Dimensionsl Mind which is the first step they must make to reach Paramount. Everything in the verse is focused on mind...you can't get stronger without a mental strength of high level, you can't use powers without a strong mind, you can't resist to mind/illusions/corruption etc from the Hellion/Void Race without a strong mind. Its the whole point of cultivation before they reach Paramount or higher realms.

Also before he even reached Cosmic Force level, he had 8 layers so even excluding it, its just one less layer.

It makes the mind stronger as to control one's cells at lower levels, one need a potent mind. Then it goes at deeper level with each increase of lifeform till it reaches Cosmic Force level and then it evolves in a Higher Dimensionsl Mind which is the first step they must make to reach Paramount. Everything in the verse is focused on mind...you can't get stronger without a mental strength of high level, you can't use powers without a strong mind, you can't resist to mind/illusions/corruption etc from the Hellion/Void Race without a strong mind. Its the whole point of cultivation before they reach Paramount or higher realms.
Still, this is barely telling me anything. How high is 10,000 for example? How potent is, say, 100 in this case? And while I understand how there is a correlation between mental strength and the ability to perform certain moves, if me having a strong mind means I can, for example, wipe out a universe, that doesn't actually correlate to mindhax. There needs to be some sort of standards established for the potency of the mindhax

Is adam's wincon only his soul stuff? How does it work, and is it passive or thought-based?
Soul Manip and Durability Negation

The Anti-A.T. Field pretty much just activates when used. He doesn't need to move a muscle

Still, this is barely telling me anything. How high is 10,000 for example? How potent is, say, 100 in this case? And while I understand how there is a correlation between mental strength and the ability to perform certain moves, if me having a strong mind means I can, for example, wipe out a universe, that doesn't actually correlate to mindhax. There needs to be some sort of standards established for the potency of the mindhax
100 metal strength is the peak of entering this key of Xu Jingming. While the peak is 10k.

Also,.the layers comes from his trasitioning from a level to another and from changing from a Planetary lifeform to a Cosmic lifeform and all its stages.

In the verse a strong mind = potency of hax. Like there is a scene where Xu is attacked by a Hellion and he became powerless as his mind shut down and if not for his armor, he would have died from the mind attack.

Even if you ignore this mental strength, he still got layers compared to Adam's baseline.

Xu can also have as many minds as billions.

Another thing is that the concept of soul was never mentioned in the verse but just mind and body. Will not proceed with this but just to be known.

100 metal strength is the peak of entering this key of Xu Jingming. While the peak is 10k.

Also,.the layers comes from his trasitioning from a level to another and from changing from a Planetary lifeform to a Cosmic lifeform and all its stages.

In the verse a strong mind = potency of hax. Like there is a scene where Xu is attacked by a Hellion and he became powerless as his mind shut down and if not for his armor, he would have died from the mind attack.

Even if you ignore this mental strength, he still got layers compared to Adam's baseline.

Another thing is that the concept of soul was never mentioned in the verse but just mind and body. Will not proceed with this but just to be known.
Again. I understand that mental strength equates to strong hax. But thats obviously gonna vary for a verse. We need to know how this actually equates to mindhax. The other hax being very potent can't equate to that, we need something to actually go off of

And again, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "peak". Layers don't really function like this....

It equates that lower-level lifeforms are powerless before higher ones. It's a constant stated in-verse where each time they evolve, their mind does too - the higher the level, the stronger the mental impact. Without a strong mind, one can't control their body to support the transition from a stage to another till it reaches the level where a strong mind will manipulate the Cosmic Force.

It does equate to that as without a strong mind, one can't manipulate their body to combine with Cosmic Force to create new bodies for themselves at each transition of the Cosmic Lifeform (Intermediary, Advanced, and Perfect in this case), each of these stages have baseline and peak as their mental strength increase being a qualitative increase as a level 7 has barely 10 Mental Strength while the peak is 100. Level 8 is baseline 100 and peak is 10,000, while Xu had 10,352.

He had multiple training for just his mind through various trials and worlds plus his visualisation of the Primordial Star that is a higher dimensional celestial body to help him refine his mind.

It varies from verse to verse like how it works for multiple powers and that's why equalize the mechanics it so they can fight.

Sincerely, this went for a long with the mind hax.

Xu has a more versatile arsenal, better combat experience, a higher intelligence, higher Ap (multiple amps that go from x3 to a jump to permanent 5-B), and higher attack speed even with equal speed, his durability can go even higher than his Ap as it can reach 4-C for 10 minutes, higher Lifting Strength, he also got a Forcefield to block external powers, he got more defensive abilities and utilities. Better range and his technology level is vastly below what is shown in Xu's verse, so his "(Numerical expression and measurement of Anti-A.T. Fields is impossible" won't stop Cosmic Lifeforms from analyzing and comprehending his powers and existence as they got better sentient AI beings who have almost all the powers of a Cosmic Lifeform but still bellow them. They can comprehend the entire information of a Planet Xu being a genius who comprehends two Higher Dimensional Objects like the feather of High-Dimensional Alien Creature - Sovereign of Fire (comprehend 5.6% of it), and 8.7% of the Primordial Star, the greatest Higher Dimensional celestial body.

The only pro that Adam has is the soul manipulation but that is countered by Xu's mental impact as that's his first move and then whatever hax he uses will make impossible for Adam to dodge (either speed of light attacks or spatial piercing).

It equates that lower-level lifeforms are powerless before higher ones. It's a constant stated in-verse where each time they evolve, their mind does too - the higher the level, the stronger the mental impact. Without a strong mind, one can't control their body to support the transition from a stage to another till it reaches the level where a strong mind will manipulate the Cosmic Force.

It does equate to that as without a strong mind, one can't manipulate their body to combine with Cosmic Force to create new bodies for themselves at each transition of the Cosmic Lifeform (Intermediary, Advanced, and Perfect in this case), each of these stages have baseline and peak as their mental strength increase being a qualitative increase as a level 7 has barely 10 Mental Strength while the peak is 100. Level 8 is baseline 100 and peak is 10,000, while Xu had 10,352.

He had multiple training for just his mind through various trials and worlds plus his visualisation of the Primordial Star that is a higher dimensional celestial body to help him refine his mind.

It varies from verse to verse like how it works for multiple powers and that's why equalize the mechanics it so they can fight.

Sincerely, this went for a long with the mind hax.

Xu has a more versatile arsenal, better combat experience, a higher intelligence, higher Ap (multiple amps that go from x3 to a jump to permanent 5-B), and higher attack speed even with equal speed, his durability can go even higher than his Ap as it can reach 4-C for 10 minutes, higher Lifting Strength, he also got a Forcefield to block external powers, he got more defensive abilities and utilities. Better range and his technology level is vastly below what is shown in Xu's verse, so his "(Numerical expression and measurement of Anti-A.T. Fields is impossible" won't stop Cosmic Lifeforms from analyzing and comprehending his powers and existence as they got better sentient AI beings who have almost all the powers of a Cosmic Lifeform but still bellow them. They can comprehend the entire information of a Planet Xu being a genius who comprehends two Higher Dimensional Objects like the feather of High-Dimensional Alien Creature - Sovereign of Fire (comprehend 5.6% of it), and 8.7% of the Primordial Star, the greatest Higher Dimensional celestial body.

The only pro that Adam has is the soul manipulation but that is countered by Xu's mental impact as that's his first move and then whatever hax he uses will make impossible for Adam to dodge (either speed of light attacks or spatial piercing).
A) If what you're saying about a strong mind being behind the ability to manipulate one's body together is true, then Adam would certainly have a strong enough resistance to remain unaffected by Xu's powers based on NGE lore and A.T. Fields. In fact, Adam's well above others who can do the same, just like Kaworu. Along with that, there's other defences with his A.T. Field that Xu straight up can't breach
B) You're still comparing regular abilities to mind hax. Again, I get why, but you can't keep doing that. If we're strictly discussing mind hax, that other stuff is useless. You can't convert the potency of these other abilities to mind hax as if its linear because thats clearly not how it functions. Please stop doing this because its not supporting your case
C) This comes down to whoever's first attack lands first, so Xu's vaster arsenal isn't much help
D) Adam has Soul Manipulation and Durability Negation as offensive pros while having Resistances to Mind Manipulation as a defensive proof. The forcefield that can block external powers? Not gonna do anything against the Anti-A.T. Field, which easily gets through that kind of stuff. We already went over this, so Xu isn't gonna be able to just block that off the bat. Additionally, its got planetary range so retreating won't do him any good
E) Xu's ability to get stronger is still not that great here since this is gonna come down to non-conventional means of harm. Why would LS have any uses in this battle? The two aren't gonna try restraining each other
F) What you say about the attack speed is true, but thats for a specific light-based ability. Xu doesn't lead with that, as you said, so he won't be getting the lead with that

I still stand by the belief that Adam wins this through soul manipulation and durability negation from the start if we're gonna start counting votes

B. I've said multiple times that a lower level lifeform won't be able to resist to a higher one as their mind hax is qualitatively lower. That's why he got 8 layers before the mental strength of 10,352 is taken in. Adam has no feats of fighting with such beings whose mind hax can affect level 7 who are immune to level 6 who can affect level 5 who are immune to level 4 and so on.

D. Only soul is an advantage and that is thanks to equalisation as the concept of soul doesn't exist in CPG (the verse), but just the mind/body. He has no problem with durability negation attacks as even quantum level attacks that deconstruct a target didn;t affect him and his spacetime evasion could defend from more potent ones.
E. Yeah, his mental impact will hit Adam as its the first thing a cosmic lifefrom does.
F. Its his second or third move but even then, either speed of light or space piercing attacks will hit Adam in speed equal (as he can't dodge something at equal speed that pierce through space to reach the target or something that is at the speed of light).

Xu has more wincons than Adam and his "soul hax" is my stand as both have a one-shot attack (soul vs mind hax) and if you exclude them, then Xu got all of them.

I want to note, adam has passive power null on hit A.T field or at least should have it if it isn't on the profile rn, which is > Tabris' own which negates stuff on spiritual and mental levels, along with negating stuff down to the level of the four fundamental forces and energy.
I would also like to say that no, the ati-a.t field should be passive either way as it is quite literally just the normal a.t field but that has reached a certain point
You do not want to do a numbers contest with Eva, trust me given in such regards they scale to affecting every single thing alive on earth, down to the level of single-celled organisms, and includes stuff like plants

B. I've said multiple times that a lower level lifeform won't be able to resist to a higher one as their mind hax is qualitatively lower. That's why he got 8 layers before the mental strength of 10,352 is taken in. Adam has no feats of fighting with such beings whose mind hax can affect level 7 who are immune to level 6 who can affect level 5 who are immune to level 4 and so on.
At this point, its very hard to keep track of these arbitrary layers....I still don't think you've laid out how potent the mindhax is
D. Only soul is an advantage and that is thanks to equalisation as the concept of soul doesn't exist in CPG (the verse), but just the mind/body. He has no problem with durability negation attacks as even quantum level attacks that deconstruct a target didn;t affect him and his spacetime evasion could defend from more potent ones.
Hold on. You gotta be clear on this. Is there just an absence of souls mentioned in the verse or does the verse outright state souls don't exist? If its the former, thats not how verse equalization functions
E. Yeah, his mental impact will hit Adam as its the first thing a cosmic lifefrom does.
The Anti-A.T. Field is gonna hit Xu at the same time. He can't resist that
F. Its his second or third move but even then, either speed of light or space piercing attacks will hit Adam in speed equal (as he can't dodge something at equal speed that pierce through space to reach the target or something that is at the speed of light).
Again, we covered this like ten times. This is likely not gonna be a fight with "second attacks". Just the opening ones that seal the victory

I want to note, adam has passive power null on hit A.T field or at least should have it if it isn't on the profile rn, which is > Tabris' own which negates stuff on spiritual and mental levels, along with negating stuff down to the level of the four fundamental forces and energy.
I would also like to say that no, the ati-a.t field should be passive either way as it is quite literally just the normal a.t field but that has reached a certain point

You do not want to do a numbers contest with Eva, trust me given in such regards they scale to affecting every single thing alive on earth, down to the level of single-celled organisms, and includes stuff like plants
These are also excellent points in favour of Adam

Soul is never mentiond.

I mentioned how strong the mind hax is. Level 1 has no resistence to someone of Level 2, Level 2 has not resistence to someone at level 3 and so one. From each level is a qualitative jump as their lifeform evolves. Neither can Adam resist to Xu's mind impact which is above beings who can make others collapse from it, to beings who already are level 8.

Believe me, you don't want to compare with chinamen in numbers scale. Xu Jingming can have billions of minds, not that he can affect just billions - his mind can become as many as that. He can affect entire planets with his mindhax at a quantum level as long as his range covers it.

The four fundamental forces are just parts of the Cosmic Force, which is not good enough to compare as this includes all the phenomena, including spacetime that are the basis of the Universe.

Soul is never mentiond.
That doesn't make them immune to soul hax. So any points about "souls not being affected" for Xu can't be used
I mentioned how strong the mind hax is. Level 1 has no resistence to someone of Level 2, Level 2 has not resistence to someone at level 3 and so one. From each level is a qualitative jump as their lifeform evolves. Neither can Adam resist to Xu's mind impact which is above beings who can make others collapse from it, to beings who already are level 8.
Again, these are simply levels that are part of the verse. Even Level 3 isn't giving me an idea of how potent the mind resistance is
The four fundamental forces are just parts of the Cosmic Force, which is not good enough to compare as this includes all the phenomena, including spacetime that are the basis of the Universe.
We've been over this. Spacetime, reality warping, etc. is not relevant to the mindhax conversation. You're going in circles on this

Adam passively power nulls it
Believe me, you don't want to compare with chinamen in numbers scale. Xu Jingming can have billions of minds, not that he can affect just billions - his mind can become as many as that. He can affect entire planets with his mindhax at a quantum level as long as his range covers it.
Zara, there are at worst, 20 quintillion animals alone on the earth that Adam can affect with his anti-A.T field, let alone plants, single-celled organism's and stuff on that scale and other stuff

Accidentally sent the other post too fast, rip
Zara, gravity is a part of the four fundamental forces, gravity is literally space-time curvature

Like I said, I think this definitely just comes down to opening moves, and in this case, Adam’s power null, soul manip, and durability negation are gonna let him take that first, fatal attack

Voting Adam

I didn't say he's immune to soul hax. I just said the concept doesn't exist. I even pointed how soul hax is Adam's advantage. So you didn't read it well.

What's hard to understand there? Lv 2 is resistant to LV 1, Lv 3 is resistant to Lv. 2, etc. X uses his mental impact all those within its range will collapse if they can't resist if their level is lower as their mind prowess is not strong enough, while if Y appears and his level is higher, the mental impact will make X collapse if he can't resist by having a mind prowess at the level of Y. Average level 8 lifeforms could resist against a peak level 8 but still be affected while lower levels collapsed. This is an example. At an even lower level compared to this key, when Xu meet an alien race it shows how the mind difference makes a great change in how battles go. Or another example when Xu meets a stronger level 8 lifeform and shows his mind prowess. Or when he meet a higher level being and shows the difference once again.

I can bring even more examples and even show how his mind is stronger as it could comprehend a part of a Higher Dimensional Object.

I know what the four fundamental forces are. Quantum is smaller than a cell, so if you take numbers, there are no chances and even then, numbers don;t show potency like i've said above since the rework but just layers.

Adam doesn't have on profile power null, so that can't be used.

I didn't say he's immune to soul hax. I just said the concept doesn't exist. I even pointed how soul hax is Adam's advantage. So you didn't read it well.
You're still incorrect in saying the concept doesn't exist. That is headcanon
What's hard to understand there? Lv 2 is resistant to LV 1, Lv 3 is resistant to Lv. 2, etc. X uses his mental impact all those within its range will collapse if they can't resist if their level is lower as their mind prowess is not strong enough, while if Y appears and his level is higher, the mental impact will make X collapse if he can't resist by having a mind prowess at the level of Y. Average level 8 lifeforms could resist against a peak level 8 but still be affected while lower levels collapsed. This is an example. At an even lower level compared to this key, when Xu meet an alien race it shows how the mind difference makes a great change in how battles go. Or another example when Xu meets a stronger level 8 lifeform and shows his mind prowess. Or when he meet a higher level being and shows the difference once again.
I understand how numbers work. What I don't understand is the potency of the mindhax in general here. You can't just say "Oh its simple. Level 2 is greater than level 2 in terms of resistance here". If a verse says "This guy is 100,000 power", that tells us absolutely nothing unless we know what that number is in correlation to what a weaker number has displayed. You're giving us these scans, but you need to attribute the levels clearly for us to actually understand the level of his mind hax and resistance

And honestly, if his mind stuff based on upscaling from these scans, it isn't anything that's gonna be threatening Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back