• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I wanted another FT vs YYH match. Natsu is at his peak and this is Chapter Black Hiei. If the difference is small enough to be negligible, speed equalized. If it's not, speed normal.

Backgrounder (770)

Err, doesn't Natsu like, kick his head off or something? And his fire burns through things that aren't supposed to be, well, burned. I haven't read the latest chapter myself, but it seems like Natsu even burned himself and he's highly resistant to fire. Would Hiei be able to resist it?

Going for Natsu for now.

Made the wrong type of thread. I thought he was Low 6-B, Hiei I mean. Make this High 7-A Natsu.

Okay Natsu would be the one getting one-shotted then. After all, even if he can eat Hiei's fire based attacks, he can't keep up with him physically.

Concerning the fight, both are highly resistant to heat/fire based abilities so I don't see it being a real factor except for Hiei's demonic flame- which Natsu is likely to avoid altogether due to his previous experiences with black flames. Hiei in character as far as I remember never uses his psychic based powers further than his initial introduction, so it becomes a purely physical brawl which should go to the one with superior physical stats which I believe is Natsu if we're using him at his peak

I had to change that up, as Peak Natsu >>>>> that Hiei. This is High 7-A Natsu, but only if the gap is negligible.

Depends on the difference. Though, Natsu can't even scratch Hiei. He would just beat Natsu up with his fists with Natsu unable to reciprocate the favor, sadly.

It completely depends. I don't know where exactly they are on the scale, but Natsu is relatively high on the High 7-A scale.

The real cal howard said:
It completely depends. I don't know where exactly they are on the scale, but Natsu is relatively high on the High 7-A scale.
Eh, really? Wasn't it that Natsu was calculated by Aiden (or that Doc guy, can't remember) to be Mountain level+ but he got Large Mountain level because he performed his feat just by activating FDKM? Not sure though.

Let's go with that then. (Didn't even realize they had that) Worst part is, before the massive upgrades in speed for the FT verse, I wouldn't have to equalize speed there. But I'm down for that. Hiei has the same techniques in this form as he does in the other, as well as the same style, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Well this is post Natsu eating Zancrow's flames plus with his Second Origin Unlocked. So Hiei's flames can likely be consumed.

Wasn't eating Zancrow's flames a very situational thing, as in he had to be completely depleted in order to do that.

Back