• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright,i make an new Bikkie here,and this time let's give Marceline,my fav character there and also my husbando~~ an match!!

-SZS G Hibiki in 5-C and Nightosphere Amulet Marceline in 5-C is used

-Both in character

-X drive is restricted

-Speed is equalized

-Place located in Hawaii city

-Range is 50 meter

-Winning condition: If Marceline lose,Bikkie might send her to her own world but if Bikkie lose,Bikkie must be become Marceline bride. (K.O)

04f415d1989e3b020ba76604f5593ade
Tachibana.Hibiki.full.1114134

VS

• Hibiki: 0
  • Marceline: 3

What's stopping Marcy from sucking Hibiki's soul right off the bat? This is Nitosphere Marcy so it is in character for her to do so.

Sir Ovens said:
What's stopping Marcy from sucking Hibiki's soul right off the bat? This is Nitosphere Marcy so it is in character for her to do so.
Welp,if Marceline get hitted by her punch,Hibiki conceptual manipulation will come and null all of her power.

I'm pretty sure soul suck is faster than a punch, but giving Hibiki the benefit of the doubt here.

Marcy still has reality warping and transmutation that she does in-character thanks to Nitosphere mentality.

I'm not saying Hibiki can't win though, just that Marcy has way more chances to do so.

Marceline.

C'mon, it's Nightosphere Marci. Literally her at her most powerful; Reality Warping, Soul Sucking, Transmutation, and a whole bunch else.

marceline.

since it appears from her page Hibiki's power nul only works on divine beings and regen/invulnerability.

It's technically a STOMP. As mentioned in the previous comments, because this is Marceline with a bunch of hax to boot, and Hibiki having none of her own....Hibiki literally can't do anything whatsoever against THIS version of Marceline.

Wait . . . Do we know if Nightosphere Marci is immune to sunlight? And if not, does this fight take place during the day?

I know this is Stomp/Necro, but I curious.

Back