• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if it is possible to make a Heroes Grand Priest profile considering GP is about to be banned from vsbattles. They have quite a bit of differences and Heroes GP can actually be debated.

He has authority over all timelines. He knows what's happening in Xeno Goku's timeline and the DBS timeline and GT timeline.

He actually fights in Heroes. He teamed up with Whis to take on Zen'o and Vados because Zeno was bored.

We know how he fights: He snaps his fingers to activate his hax, depending on what is best for the situation, but he used h2h combat against Zen'o because that's what Zeno likely wanted.

Furthermore, the angels in general are more involved. For example, the kid from the real world who became yamcha became yamcha because of Vados and Whis. And, obviously since it is Heroes, they have a lot more hax to use; Angels act as a bridge between the real world and the dragon ball world

His stats will be the same as Xeno Goku, but obviously at a much higher degree

I do not know. Wouldn't he be identical other than having higher statistics?

Why is GP about to be banned from matches?

Not really, as I said unlike canon GP, we know how Heroes GP fights, he has a lot more breathing room in Heroes without the whole angel law nonsense etc.

Okay, but we generally avoid creating profiles that are almost the same with the exception of the statistics. I think that it is mentioned in the Cano page.

Yeah, Heroes Grand Priest isn't a big unknown sign like in canon, we actually know his abilities and how he fights, and he's pretty haxed when compared to canon, who's already haxed by Dragon Ball standards.

Might as well, this would be his hax list:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Instinctive Reaction, True Flight, Spaceflight, Longevity, Cosmic Awareness (Could hear his children calling to him while he was inside the World of Void and they were in their respective universes. Is aware of all events across the universes), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Enhanced Senses (Can sense killing intent), Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation (Made everyone in the Tournament of Power be individually affected by the gravity of their home planet), Power Nullification (Nullified the fighters' capacity to fly), Can punch through space-time, Existence Erasure (It was stated by Whis that both Zen'o and the Grand Priest can erase a being from existence. Scales to his children whom likely taught their God of Destruction the Hakai technique), Likely Void Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Scales to his children), Soul Manipulation (Angels can pull souls out of bodies and swap it with someone elses), Technopathy (Added a slow mode replay to the GodPad mid tournament out of nowhere), Martial Arts Mastery, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthe his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets), Shockwaves Generation, Sound Manipulation, Portal Creation, Afterimage Creation, Pressure Point Strikes, Ki/Energy Sensing, Clairvoyance, Forcefield Creation, Matter Manipulation (Reconstructed a portion of Zen'o's palace into a fighting arena made of Super Katchin), Resurrection, Transmutation, Telekinesis, Limited Time Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Healing (To likely himself and others), Time Travel, Sealing (Scaling from Whis), Acausality (Type 1), Teleportation (Transported warriors from their home universe to the World of Void), BFR, Dimensional Travel, Dimensional Storage, Information Analysis, Probability Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Scales to Goku who purified an entire timeline filled with negative energy), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce enemy's power to 1), Life-Force Absorption, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Scales to Whis who said he created the dimension inside his staff), Summoning, Creation. Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Extrasensory Perception (Incapable of being sensed by those lesser than a "God"), Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Gods are immune to Demon God mind control), Magic (Demon God magic doesn't work on godly beings), Temporal BFR, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Morality Manipulation, Possession, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Corruption, Power Nullification (Beings with divinity cannot be affected by Android 21's waves, which can nullify powers), Memory Manipulation (Android 21's waves have also shown to be able to erase memories), and Transmutation (Far more powerful than SSJ Vegito and Time Patroller Trunks, both of whom could fight after being turned into candy)

Most of the offensive abilities works on hundreds of people at once with a snap of his fingers or by raising his hand

Antvasima said:
Okay, but we generally avoid creating profiles that are almost the same with the exception of the statistics. I think that it is mentioned in the Cano page.
This still applies though. You can ask for more staff input regarding the subject though.

Isn't he identical other than having more abilities and higher statistics?

He also serves a completely different role due to not being bound by Angel laws, overseeing all timelines and acting as a bridge between Beat's World and the Dragon Ball mutliverse.

Well, I suppose that a profile is probably fine then.

It looks awfully similar to Xeno Goku's profile imo.

@AKM

There's only like 3-4 abilities from Xeno Goku, the rest is GP's from canon, and then others from Heroes, such as absorption, soul manipulation, etc. Unless you're talking bout resistances. Either way, his abilities work differently from Goku's.

For example, his probability manipulation is passive and far more effective. The Miracle CI effect for GP is always 100% making the chance of his attacks going forward perfect, non-stop, whereas Goku's is limited

And as Lonliosite said, he has a completely different role.

Also he should have his immortality from the manga

So should somebody create a profile for him then?

He is indipendent enough on his own to have a profile. Don't think having abilities similar to someone he shares canon with is enough to not make it.

Unless he fights exactly the same way Goku does, it should be fine.

I suppose it's fine to create a profile for him.

My bad, I just copy pasted the hax above. I thought it would work, didn't have time to check. The profile is good now.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or can I close this?

I'm going to look over the angels abilites in heroes again quickly just in case there is anything missing. i'll post them here and then put it in his profile

Alright. Only thing I can find is that his abiltiies take "no energy" to use. Don't know what that could mean. Anyway, not that important this can be closed.

Reopening this. I was busy for the last few days and this went unnoticed.

The purpose of this thread was to ask permission for creating a profile for DBH Grand Priest, not about what stuff goes in to his profile (and the staff members present on this thread only approved of making a profile, not its contents). You'll have to call the knowledgeable staff members and get these abilities and stats approved.

Or you can start a new thread for this purpose, but this still needs to be discussed.

This is how Great Priest (forgive me if I call him that, it's the name used in World Mission) works in Heroes.

Great Priest is an SP character, which is different from most other characters in the game. He can't attack enemy fighters, nor can he be attacked. Instead he acts as a support character, with a unique ability which he can use once per battle to buff his team. When sent out, before either team gets to attack the other, he snaps his fingers and his ability comes into effect.

Great Priest has two cards in the game, each with a different ability. The first is to give all allied attackers that round a +30000 PWR boost, effectively giving them a massive damage boost for that round only. The second is to allow all allied attackers that round to use their Super Attacks regardless of how much Hero Energy the player currently has.

Great Priest's Miracle CI (which is a small random chance for the player to win/draw the CI regardless of the result they would have otherwise got) is not "constantly at the highest rating", because he does not have a Miracle CI, nor does he use the Charge Impact system at all.

Dragomer said:
I called some people but since it's a days old thread is think most people won't bother.
In that case, it would be better to compile all the powers and stats with evidence and scans to back them up and start a new thread.

Because as of now, I don't see evidences/scans of most of the abilities and resistances listed on his profile.

AKM sama said:
Dragomer said:
I called some people but since it's a days old thread is think most people won't bother.
In that case, it would be better to compile all the powers and stats with evidence and scans to back them up and start a new thread.
Because as of now, I don't see evidences/scans of most of the abilities and resistances listed on his profile.
Make sense.

Grand Priest came with Grand Priest Goku, and then he used some kind of shockwave that damaged Oren

I was wrong, it was Grand Priest Goku,sorry

I'll only show scans for the stuff outside of canon for obvious reasons

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Yamcha_(Reincarnated)

I can't access the yamcha manga but here's the Soul Manipulation (Yamcha manga is in the DBH world much like every other DB media which is also explained in the fandom wiki). Whis and Vados pull the soul out of the person in the real world and swap it with yamcha's and then swap them back to their original bodies. GP scales to this.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/dragon-ball-super-chapter-55/chapter/19651

Immortality and Self-Sustenance 1, 2 and 3 comes from the Super manga which is a timeline in Heroes.

Information Analysis is the basic xenoverse/heroes ability of checking the opponents stats

https://imgur.com/a/Y0pvS7g

Life-force absorption

https://imgur.com/a/3RwjeDa

Resistance to Demon God mind control/corruption and magic, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/96YOVH4

The Gods can create pocket dimensions. I don't have the scan where Whis said he made the dimension inside his staff but this is basically the same thing.

The statistics reduction is scaling from Goku, Whis and basically every other character. It is such a basic ability it wouldn't make sense if everyone could do it but the strongest couldn't.

I'll get the rest later. These are the important ones.

@AKM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back