• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it is not

Except it IS, it's an important part of the premise that the whole Dragon Ball Heroes mutliverse is a video game a kid from the real world named Beat accesses.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Ionliosite said:
Except it IS, it's an important part of the premise that the whole Dragon Ball Heroes mutliverse is a video game a kid from the real world named Beat accesses.
Yeah cut out a part of my comment and dont actually answer my point..I dont care about it beeing a game I care about the abilities being a canon thing that actually happens in story.

The whole game mechanics argument is weird. The CI ability comes from many of Whis' cards which would scale to GP. There is literally no form of "real" combat in heroes, all of which is through the arcade game thing. I dont see why it cant be added if it's an ability on whis' cards and heroes is inherently a video game

That whole thing was discussed a thousand time and the consensus was always the same, nothing new was brought up to question what was decided before so i don't see why we're still talking about the 'game mechanics' thing.

I was PM'd about this, what's the main topic of this thread and the details?

We just need a consencus of probability manipulation being game mechanics or not. I can't find holy manipulation because that was erased alongside google+ so that can be removed until I find it again. I will add everything AKM and the others have agreed with to the profile, as they are just scans needing to be added

Alright, I have added scans for the (Non-Canon) abilities.

All that's left to discuss is if he is keeping his probability Manipulation

Zenkaibattery1 said:
All that's left to discuss is if he is keeping his probability Manipulation
Can you link the other thread you mentioned?

I also removed the holy users category.

Should GP get resistance to time manipulation ? I doubt he'd be taken out by litteraly what every single DBH bad guys use.

It was already on his profile?

Oh wait I removed it on accident when I was editing

I'll put it back later. He scales to everyone who was unaffected by towas multiversal time stop and everyone who is immune to chronoa and toki tokis multiversal manipulation of time

If the probability stuff is being discussed somewhere else, should I close this then?

AKM sama said:
If the probability stuff is being discussed somewhere else, should I close this then?
The probability stuff was already concluded on another thread, so this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back