• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized, Ihwa should be able to use copied abilities from her later keys in her early keys...
For example, Ihwa should already have Chaos' ability in her BoS key to later keys despite the fact that she hasn't used it yet since she has already copied it.
Looking back at this, I just realize that this might confuse average viewers of this wiki so..... never mind

In Chapter 4 of Hero Killer, Ihwa rips off a mirror off a car.
Zev1kge.png

New chapter of Hero Killer is released

New chapter of Hero Killer is released

Highlander so caked up in that second panel lmfao.

Chapter 88

Also, just realized that Ihwa is missing Bestial Cuffs from Bareknuckles after she kill him in Chapter 63. And possibly that girl with the Pain Manipulation Gift since Ihwa touch her when she attack her in Chapter 92

She hasn't shown to use either Gift yet(even in the raws), so I don't think we should add them.

New Chapter

At least we know what kind of drunk Ihwa is

Chapter 95

Another kill under Ihwa’s belt, even if it wasn’t on purpose, and shown to be quite analytical

Chapter 104 has shown that Ihwa could use the Bestial Cuffs, Bareknuckles’s gifts

It also shows some level of Technique Mimicry with her being able to copy the Thunderous Slash.

Chapter 105 is out with some new feats for Ihwa and she showcased another new Gift that she had borrowed

She’s got a few more resistances now, I’ll grab the scans for them later if I don’t forget.

She’s got a few more resistances now, I’ll grab the scans for them later if I don’t forget.
Lol.

I'll probably make a CRT to add the new shit from the last few chapters if you don't.

We should also probably get a profile for Chain.

Cool. There's a few shit so I'll just list it all here so I don't forget:

Technique Mimicry for copying the Executioner's Slash

Bareknucle's gift needs to get added

New standard tactics shit from chapter 104.

Resistance to Acids and Poisons.

Perhaps Weapon Creation via Killer Time as well since she can create weapons out of thin air in this chapter like swords and her throwing sling and ball

New Episode is here

• We get to see what actually happen when the time runs out
  • Ihwa get some more gifts
  • Jintae vs Ihwa's dad
  • Ihwa's dad vs Engen

Back