• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Killer Goes To USA: Ihwa (Hero Killer) VS Captain Celebrity (My Hero Academia): (0-0-0)

Ihwa VS Captain Celebrity

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both start 50 meters from each other.
  • Ihwa's Post-Awakening Key is used.

"Once the sand has fallen, you’ll die. Now… who’s the boss?": 0
"Captain Celebrity!! I'm the United States' Top-Ranked Hero": 0
"Inconclusive": 0

1df9sdmg7ox71.jpg
6630247-captaincelebrity.jpg

Ihwa’s advantage is her versatility, especially when using Connor’s Gift where she can trap him and her in a pocket dimension where if he doesn’t kill her in an hour, he will die

Ihwa dogwalks.

She has impossibly higher skill and versatility with her gifts to the point I doubt he'll get a hit on her unless she allows it, and if she does it's only going to be to lure the man into an even harsher counter-attack which will take him out of the game before he knows it.

Which is something she regularly does to perfectly control the flow of a fight.

I feel your underselling Captain Celebrity a bit here. Practically all of his feats were performed casually, so there isn't telling how much higher he actually is. Plus, the lifting strength difference is ******* massive (Athletic Human vs Class M), so he can just kinda chuck her into orbit.

Because why? Your assuming that she is so massively versatile that she will be able to avoid him for an entire hour, but considering that he is the No. 1 Hero is America, there's no doubt that he's seen some of her tricks before. Plus, even if he is a bit reckless at times, he's still a professionally trained hero, so the skill difference isn't quite as massive as you might expect.

...Ihwa fights and skill stomps professionally trained heroes all the time. I say the skill difference is this massive because it legitimately is extremely massive, not because I just say so.

Even if it is like a skill difference of 1000x, he himself has options that she has never seen before, like potentially putting his forcefield around her in order to restrain her, and when that happens, well... Plus, he has an entire hour to get one lucky moment and she's ******* gone.

Back