• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rachel referring to Ihwa as “my Ihwa” is adorable, and I ship it even more now.

Anyways I hope that Ihwa using Chain as a sword becomes a common occurrence later in the story in. They hinted that it might since Chain said Ihwa can't use his Gift so maybe they'll train so Ihwa can unlock his power.

What does Rachel scale to again?
She should be 9-A, BoS Ihwa didn’t know if she could fight Rachel and Rachel literally laughed off several of her hits, only getting scuff marks and a bloody nose in the process (Episode 5). She also deflected a strike from Claymore and traded blows with him (Episode 16), with Claymore being on par with Post-Joining Nameless Ihwa (Episode 17).

Her plants can seemingly impale Stonefist, who takes a punch from Nash (Episode 20), with Nash being able to one-shot Viper, with Viper being stronger than BoS Ihwa (Episode 4).

In her dimension, she’s stronger than normal and her plants can annihilate Stonefist‘s rock arm (Episode 21).

In terms of abilities, in Chapter 110 for temporarily copied gifts, Ihwa could shapeshift into a bat via the girl villain's gift (I don't remember her name)

In this latest chapter, Ihwa gains a powerful ability via Chain's sword

Next Episode is here

Glad to see Ihwa is clearly a Dark Soul/Elden Ring gamer

Episode 116 is here

Punnisher is really giving Ihwa the fight of her life or lives in this case

Ihwa can use Crimson Dragon's Gift and again using Baekji's Gift to give herself bat wings

And that last attack by Ihwa is a deadly finisher move

Ihwa should probably qualify for Supernatural Willpower for being able to endure dying that many times, which notably takes a heavy toll on her mental state.

Ihwa should probably qualify for Supernatural Willpower for being able to endure dying that many times, which notably takes a heavy toll on her mental state.
Pretty much, she has probably die dozens of times before reaching her limit, and even then, she could still exert herself during that final try

Episode 117 is here

So, the fight with Diala is over, Nameless vs Jintae's Gang and Ihwa and Chain's conversation that could lead to a huge development

Episode 118 is here

Episode 19 is here

hello. I have some material that suggests that some characters in Hero Killers should be upgraded to the Mountain tier, can I post it here for confirmation? It's in episode 126

The link is to a scene from Hero Killer where the clan master cuts and breaks a mountain with his sword.

The data above is from the Hero Killer website, which is a Korean webtoon series, and the link is below.

And in episode 101 of Hero Killers, Victoria and Bishop have the same amount of power as the Clan Master, so I think you should upgrade them to the Mountain tier.

The feat is valid, but it comes from the raws so we need to wait for the official translations to come out before it can be potentially used.

위업은 유효하지만 raws에서 제공되므로 잠재적으로 사용할 수 있으려면 공식 번역이 나올 때까지 기다려야 합니다.
When you install the Webtoon app, you'll notice that an official translation exists.
Or does this mean that the upgrade material is only available when the official translation is released for free?

Last edited:
Or does this mean that the upgrade material is only available when the official translation is released for free?
I know it's on fast pass, but usually we wait until it is free for everybody to see without having to pay for it, yes.

Episode 121 is here

Holy shit, they got a Path to Nowhere collab in the ending lmfao. Nice to see it.

Back