• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Cal downgrade speed hero killer verse

Because I think the previous Cal that was posted on her profile it doesn't make sense whether by distance or duration Plus, in that cal, I haven't seen any cal members get accepted.

So I did Cal downgrade. Come up and because my Cal has a member to accept LowEnd level already.

Cal Speed Ihwa runs to about 15 floors of a building

So I would like to modify it to
Transonic (Run to the 15th floor of the building in a distance of about 1,800 meters. with a short time).

You can't ping people as a blue name.

I have no horse in this race, so I won't stick around, I will notify Azontr of this so he can(maybe) handle this when he wakes up.

Ya picked a shitty time to drop a CRT though, it's literally Christmas.

You can't ping people as a blue name.

I have no horse in this race, so I won't stick around, I will notify Azontr of this so he can(maybe) handle this when he wakes up.

Ya picked a shitty time to drop a CRT though, it's literally Christmas.
Okay, I'm sorry it's just a blue name. but i feel The cal speed about "Ihawa moves to a 15-story building with 15 meters" should be fixed, so I accidentally tagged the supporter.

Lastly, I'm sorry once again that I put down my grades during Christmas.

Last edited:
Calc members can decide which is better to use. Doesn't really matter to me in the end.

I have no opinion here, but the current calc did get accepted by a calc member. If it hadn’t been, it wouldn’t be on the profile.
Why can't I see an accept message? I read and found only arguments that should use 1,800 meters (which in Cal still uses 2,000 yards at = 1,828), but the original from Korea is 1,800 meters.

I really saw that So I decided to downgrade Cal

I think it's valid. But as I'm not a calculation group member, I don't have a say if it gets used or not.

The other calculation is also accepted.
then i'll fix it Her First Key SpeedFrom Hypersonic (Ran to the fifteenth story of a building 2,000 yards away in a short period of time and could fight Chaos, land blows on him and dodge shots from his shotgun while moving at those speeds. Dodged a shot from a sniper rifle[6 ]) Change to Transonic (Run to the 15th floor of the building in a distance of about 1,800 meters. with a short time). right away

I know what your calculation got as a result. We need to decide which calculation is better to use.
What do you mean? When calculation group member accepted my LowEnd level 🤔 Or are you interested in MidEnd and HighEnd levels?

Both calculations were accepted by calculation group members. Which means we need to decide which calculation is better to use between the two.

Am I somehow not communicating this clearly enough???

Both calculations were accepted by calculation group members. Which means we need to decide which calculation is better to use between the two.

Am I somehow not communicating this clearly enough???
Okay, I'm sorry for being difficult to understand. But in the previous cal I haven't seen anyone accept it? Or let's accept each other in the thread instead 🤔

So how do you judge? Should I call a calculation group member to talk? in order to decide which ones will be added to her profile.

Why can't I see an accept message? I read and found only arguments that should use 1,800 meters (which in Cal still uses 2,000 yards at = 1,828), but the original from Korea is 1,800 meters.

I really saw that So I decided to downgrade Cal
The link I posted goes to the comment where the calc was accepted.

Darker literally says “Seems ok at a glance”. That’s the calc being accepted.

Darker literally says “Seems ok at a glance”. That’s the calc being accepted.
Ok, I misunderstood myself, sorry. But Dark-Carioca also accepts my Cal. So I wonder if a judgment is needed? Or use the old calculations and close my thread.

Back