• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Hero Killer Meets The Hero Butcher

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both have a month of preparation time and prior knowledge of each others abilities and weaknesses.
  • They start 50 meters from each other and not within each others line of sight.

"If the heroes are here to clean up the evil and corrupt villains… whose job is it to clean up the corrupt heroes?": 7
"Ooh... ******' diabolical. But then... that's where I come in.": 0
"They both team up and kill Homelander" (Inconclusive): 0

yvdma9l6s8381.jpg
9wmo6o4fv0r51.png

Last edited:
Alright, gonna be honest I'm not super knowledgeable on Hero Killer and only know pop-culture osmosis knowledge of The Boys, so I'mma just list some statistics-

Attack Potency:
  • Ihwa: 37.71 Tons of TNT via this calc
  • Billy: At most 43.43 Tons of TNT via managing to hurt Homelander albeit was weaker, whose durability scales to this calc
At most 1.15x AP Advantage in Billy's favor

Speed:
  • Ihwa: 3,863.03 m/s via the high end of this calc
  • Billy: 5,461.88 m/s via scaling to this calc
1.41x Speed Advantage in Billy's favor

Lifting Strength:
  • Ihwa: At least 120 kg via eyeballed Athletic Human status
  • Billy: At least 15,921 kg via being superior to Queen Maeve, who stopped a falling bus, which typically weigh that much
132.675x LS Advantage in Billy's favor (OOF)

So, basically the same AP, notable but not insurmountable speed advantage for Billy, and gargantuan LS advantage for Billy. That's all I know folks, feel free to talk about skill or hax or whatever below.

Also they have a whole friggin' month of prep time and prior knowledge so, no idea how that's gonna come into effect

Do you really need to equalize speed? You can just use Ihwa's Hypersonic+ speed end; (I'm assuming latest Key Ihwa and Empowered by Temp-V Billy is used)
Eh, she has a scaling chain above her Hypersonic+ feat.

Current Ihwa > Third key Ihwa > Second key Ihwa > First key Ihwa => 3863.025 m/s (She did this while holding back)

While Butcher is just 5461.87820537 m/s.

So via that chain, Ihwa likely has the speed advantage.

While Butcher is physically stronger mostly, he's not getting around Ihwa in skill and hax.

The sleep gas is really Butcher's closest thing to victory, and that's something Ihwa could likely just avoid by moving away.

Butcher on the other hand, has to deal with her far superior acrobatics, precognition, meaning Butcher has a low chance of even hitting her, Info analysis, illusion creation, Accelerated development, much better regen. Or hell, trap him via Condor's gift and fighting him from there, something Butcher likely has no way to get out of until he kills Ihwa.

And while Butcher is skilled, Ihwa has much better skill feats than he does.

And those are just her normal gifts. There's not a whole lot Butcher can do when Ihwa is far more versatile than him.

While Butcher is physically stronger mostly, he's not getting around Ihwa in skill and hax.

The sleep gas is really Butcher's closest thing to victory, and that's something Ihwa could likely just avoid by moving away.

Butcher on the other hand, has to deal with her far superior acrobatics, precognition, meaning Butcher has a low chance of even hitting her, Info analysis, illusion creation, Accelerated development, much better regen. Or hell, trap him via Condor's gift and fighting him from there, something Butcher likely has no way to get out of until he kills Ihwa.

And while Butcher is skilled, Ihwa has much better skill feats than he does.

And those are just her normal gifts. There's not a whole lot Butcher can do when Ihwa is far more versatile than him.
So, Ihwa FRA?
or will this be a stomp.

Probably a stomp? I really don't see a wincon for Butcher. Other than LS and AP, he gets outclassed in almost everything.
We can prob wait for more The Boys Supporters.
Also, should I equalize speed since based on the scaling chain, Ihwa is most likely faster than Butcher.

Pretty similar to The Boys. Ihwa, a teenage girl with the ability to copy and steal "gifts", which are basically superpowers, goes on a killing spree to kill all heroes and avenge her dead sister, but soon she is brought into a much bigger plot and she is forced to play both sides.
Where can I find it?

Might have to put it on my watch radar.

Also, she's hot. We stan Ihwa.

And yeah Ihwa FRA.
Ihwa FRA.

What's Hero Killer about anyway?
Votes Counted

What's even Billy's wincon here??
Massive LS Advantage.
Also, if Ihwa uses Killer Time then she is unable to use any other copied ability and will have to rely on weaponry.
He also has sleep gas which he can pair with his massive LS advantage.
Lastly, Butcher has a month of prep time and he has knowledge on Ihwa abilities'.

Bump, I know this doesn't change much but I'm gonna equalize there speed incase of speed downgrades/upgrades.

Last edited:
Back