• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here We Go Again (Dorito VS Goat Round 69)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even then the AP gap is quite big to speak of.

The only way Bill can incap Asriel is to transmutate him and I'm sure he can't pull it out before Asriel wipe him out of existence.

Also the Save and Load thing, you'll have to explain why Asriel doesn't use it in-character.

Sometimes that is the case with Low-Godly, but only if said person's regen comes from their soul. In Bill's case he regens from his mind, which will be uneffected by it.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Sometimes that is the case with Low-Godly, but only if said person's regen comes from their soul. In Bill's case he regens from his mind, which will be uneffected by it.
Alright, that makes sense.

Unoriginal Memes said:
AP isn't really a factor in this fight.
AP does matter actually. Bill can't do anything to one-shot Asriel before getting one-shotted.

The only way of Bill doing so is what I mentioned up there.

Also, in terms of absorbing SOULs he doesn't even do it in character (there can be a case made for Saving and Loading but not this). Bill would get one-shot at first but then come back through regen. Bill would then go through his hax and find out none of them are really effective. Bill would then trick Asriel into shaking his hand and remove zzy's soul and win by default. Bill does this in character, especially with prep time, to the characters in Gravity Falls multiple times.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Bill would then trick Asriel into shaking his hand and remove zzy's soul and win by default. Bill does this in character, especially with prep time, to the characters in Gravity Falls multiple times.
That sounds like PIS tbh. Even then, you also gave Asriel prep time means Bill is more screwed than ever.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Also, in terms of absorbing SOULs he doesn't even do it in character (there can be a case made for Saving and Loading but not this).
Yes but how are you gonna prove that? You're just saying that but you're not backing it up with your proofs.

Tell me where Asriel absorbs a SOUL in a fight. The only time Asriel has ever done that was out of grief to his dead friend, Chara.

Also, Asriel has no ways to learn about Bill in such a short ammount of time. Bill would abuse the 1 month by studying Asriel's every move form the Nightmare Realm or as a shadow in the Underground. Asriel wouldn't think of using prep time to his advantage very much because he has a very child-like mindset.

the thing is that Bill can come up with multiple plans to defeat Asriel, since, ya know, he would learn about save and load just by looking at Asriel's past

Bill is way smarter then Asriel, so he would be able to trick the goat into making a deal

Bill removes Asriel's soul and leaves him powerless in the dreamscape

JooCipher said:
Bill is way smarter then Asriel, so he would be able to trick the goat into making a deal
Just an example: You can say that you're smarter than me but that doesn't mean that you can trick me.

I am just going to assume he means actively using it like Flowey does, since Save and LOAD bringing you back from the dead is an automatic process

Considering he is flowey, him spamming it would be in character

The only reason he didn't use it as Asriel was because Frisk had more determination

Flowey and Asriel aren't really the same personality wise, Flowey is severely more psychopathic and maniacal than Asriel is.

Corrupted Sound said:
JooCipher said:
Just an example: You can say that you're smarter than me but that doesn't mean that you can trick me.
Bill casually tricked Stanford Pines, a Extraordinary Genius

Bill can trick Asriel

Besides, by the time the match takes place, Bill would know everything about Asriel

Bill tricking Ford is probably a PIS. And I'm pretty sure Ford eventually stopped believing in Bill after that.

And I'm pretty sure Asriel would also know everything about Bill. Also I'm sure that we've established many times that that Precog isn't applicable for combat.

You guys still haven't answered my main question

How does Bill learn anything about Asriel's powers during prep time?

Asriel has no reason to use any of them and if he ever loaded Bill would lose all memory

Paul Frank said:
You guys still haven't answered my main question
How does Bill learn anything about Asriel's powers during prep time?

Asriel has no reason to use any of them and if he ever loaded Bill would lose all memory
simple, he watches Asriel from the nightmere realm or stalks him as a shadow

Bill sees his entire life, learns about save and load from Flowey

Corrupted Sound said:
Bill tricking Ford is probably a PIS. And I'm pretty sure Ford eventually stopped believing in Bill after that.
And I'm pretty sure Asriel would also know everything about Bill. Also I'm sure that we've established many times that that Precog isn't applicable for combat.
1-Bill tricking Ford isn't PIS. It's literally the cataclysm that started the series(if anything, Ford knowing something that Bill doesn't is PIS, since Alex confirmed that Bill does in fact know "all the secrets of the Universe")

2-Asriel is a child, so he wouldn't make good use of his prep time

3-Bill can see Asriel, but Asriel can't see Bill

JooCipher said:
1-Bill tricking Ford isn't PIS. It's literally the cataclysm that started the series(if anything, Ford knowing something that Bill doesn't is PIS, since Alex confirmed that Bill does in fact know "all the secrets of the Universe")

1 - Bill never tricked anyone during combat

2 - I think you're ignoring Asriel's intelligence on his profile. And I'm pretty sure that being a child doesn't mean that you can't make good use of prep time. If you want to say a child can't make good use of prep time, say it to this guy

3 - Umm, am I missing sth here? Cuz why wouldn't Asriel be able to see Bill?

Corrupted Sound said:
JooCipher said:

1 - Bill never tricked anyone during combat
2 - I think you're ignoring Asriel's intelligence on his profile. And I'm pretty sure that being a child doesn't mean that you can't make good use of prep time

3 - Umm, am I missing sth here? Cuz why wouldn't Asriel be able to see Bill?
1-Bill has prep time

2- "Asriel wouldn't think of using prep time to his advantage very much because he has a very child-like mindset."

3-Bill lives in Nightmere Realm, a place in between dimensions from where he can watch stuff that happens outside of it

Remember that Flowey has lived long enough to exhaust every possible thing he could do in the underground over and over again and the time between Azzy's death and the present has likely been an extremely long since 7 different children have fallen into the mountain in this period.

His personality might be childlike but experience wise he most likely isn't

Asirel breaks down crying because he can't kill Frisk. And as I've said before Asriel doesn't have any viable ways to learn about Bill. And even if he did, he wouldn't now that EE is basically the only way to defeat Bill.

Because Bill is usually in the Nightmare Realm, a different dimension. Asriel wouldn't be able to see Bill because he doesn't have any ways to go to the Nightmare Realm.

>Asriel breaks down crying because he can't kill Frisk

Are you serious? He broke down crying because of his guilt over everything that had happened, that was clear from the scene.

I just want to point out that Bill's only possible wincon here is to trick Asriel which he has never done in combat

Prep time doesn't help here because you can't interact with your opponent during prep time afaik otherwise Asriel just wipes everything during prep time and wins

If you guys wanted to get a win for Bill why did you pick someone who has stomped him every time they fought

Even then. Guess who would be able to exploit everything he did? Bill would definitely be able to learn about Asriel's past with the prepearation time and use it to his advantage by manipulating Asriel.

Paul Frank said:
If you guys wanted to get a win for Bill why did you pick someone who has stomped him every time they fought
i mean

Bill stomped Asriel twice in a row before the Bill Cipher struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back