• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am making use of this 2-A key raughhhh
Speed is Equal
Rn no keysword for black unless he needs it
Bill is Possibly 2-A
Black Starts at Base and can go up to ssjr fp
Multiverses strongest Meat Dorito:
The Mortals Great Hater:
i win:

Y'all gotta chill. Bill just became 2-A

Crimson resists reality warping, causality manipulation, and law manipulation

also resists 4-D mindhax by having god ki which resists demon god power when the significantly weaker dark ki works on the 4-D Infinite Zamasu so he resists madness manipulation

He also resists an ability that can pull apart matter to the point at which it doesn't exist anymore

He resists his own spatial manipulation and others'

I don't need to elaborate on how layered his time hax resistance is

He doesn't resist transmutation but the chances Bill throws that right out of the gate are very low

So he resists nearly all of Bill's arsenal

He can cut through space-time which Bill doesn't resist and he can also summon Dogidogi and Chronoa

Oh and ofc there's his power null which just straightforwardly disables abilities so it should work on Bill

and at that Bill is finished lol

I'm no expert but I am 90% certain that if that were true the cast would not have won
The true cast would not have won if the plot didnt want them to win lol

Bill uses transmutation the first second he comes to gravity falls twice, then he transmutates the entire town, then he transmutates ford twice, then he transmutates 6 of the zodiac members

Come on.

Doesn't he have the tendency to talk before he starts?

And it's not like it's gonna do anything cuz of Crimson's passive power null

This is still a horrible mismatch because Crimson resists nearly every one of Bill's abilities and passively nullifies his only viable option

This gotta be closed

He should get the resistance for powernull Idk why it was removed, it will probably be readded soon
I don't think that would do much. Crimson's power null works on those who have multiple layers of resistance over dark ki which subjugates a 4-D being. This was a huge mismatch to begin with

This is still a horrible mismatch because Crimson resists nearly every one of Bill's abilities and passively nullifies his only viable option

This gotta be closed
He doesnt seem to resists Bills starting move and Bill will likely get his powernull resistance back though either we can wait for that CRT or act like Bill has it and continue debating

I don't think that would do much. Crimson's power null works on those who resist dark ki which subjugates a 4-D being
Oh. GG then if its a passive.

Wait this is Dragon Ball Heroes? Man those guys are busted af why did this matchup even happen

Seriously, what's with this bill match spam? Not even the reviews are over. Hax can be added or removed, etc. You know, they could wait.

Y'all gotta chill. Bill just became 2-A

Crimson resists reality warping, causality manipulation, and law manipulation

also resists 4-D mindhax by having god ki which resists demon god power when the significantly weaker dark ki works on the 4-D Infinite Zamasu so he resists madness manipulation

He also resists an ability that can pull apart matter to the point at which it doesn't exist anymore

He resists his own spatial manipulation and others'

I don't need to elaborate on how layered his time hax resistance is

He doesn't resist transmutation but the chances Bill throws that right out of the gate are very low

So he resists nearly all of Bill's arsenal

He can cut through space-time which Bill doesn't resist and he can also summon Dogidogi and Chronoa

Oh and ofc there's his power null which just straightforwardly disables abilities so it should work on Bill

and at that Bill is finished lol
Actually Crimson Masked Saiyan does resist layered transmutation by resisting Dark Factor

Back