• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellsing Revisions 3: Toyko Drift

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, watched Hellsing all the way through again

Had a blast, elaboration here, and now it's time for me to revise stuff based on what I noticed.

Various things about Regenerationn
Remember when I said that it doesn't negate the Regen of Alexander Anderson, he just doesn't have good enough regen to recover from the hole in his arm

hehehe

well ugh

Now that I've properly watched it, no.

First of all, Anderson has Mid Regen, as shown when he gets shot straight through the forking head with Causal and is totally fine a few moments later.

Alucard and Walter even specifically state later that Jackel was made to be able to kill Anderson, so I probably went into a pseudo-drunk-trance like I usually do when I thought it was supposed to be a matter of ammo composition for fighting Vampires

Speaking of Mid Regen, Luke Valentine also gets a hole blown straight through his face and literally laughs it off. Seras should at least scale to that as a completed vampire, and when she was incomplete, she still basically walked off the 2 8 s t a b w o u n d s Anderson gave her through the back via Regen Negating Bayonets through everywhere but her heart, which is well within Low Mid.

Speaking of Bayonets, Alucard's resistances should be more specific than "Immunity to vampire weaknesses"... then again, I don't think he actually resists anything like that. Anderson's holy weapons incinerated his head and started burning through his army, and he only regenerated from the pile of blood that wasn't impaled through a bayonet. The effects of the Regen negation obviously don't last past impalement, considering Seras was able to regen after pulling them out.

Various things about stats
... you know, I don't think Hypersonic actually comes from anywhere. Alucard catches a High Hypersonic bullet in his teeth, there isn't much else to it. So the speed ratings should just be Hypersonic, should they scale.

That said, shouldn't Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing scale to Anderson's speed for intercepting his attacks, even if they don't necessarily scale AP wise? Even then, I don't know why they don't scale, nothing else in the series shatter's Anderson's bayonets outright, and she does manage to block an attack from them.

Also Major has no reason to scale to Integra, their "fight" that they were "on par" for involved Integra walking in a straight line towards him as he missed all shots but the very last one, which took out her eye. She took no evasive action, and the one hit she actually landed on the major killed him just like that.

Alucard's forking Notable Attacks and Techniques sectio
You know, usually I'd propose a replacement or what to remove but

This entire section just sucks

A majority of it describes basic abilities, with fan theories attached and stuff that doesn't actually seem to happen in the series we're talking about

I don't even know where to start as per fixing it beyond just purging it from existence, but threads are made for discussions, so maybe someone could have something.

Conclusion
AAAAAAAAAAMEN

Can you write a summary of what you want to do here?

Agreed with the first section. "Immunity to vampire weaknesses" is basically saying that he doesn't have the weaknesses of the stereotypical vampire, so maybe not mentioning them as weaknesses would suffice?

Anderon's bayonets can later tank more powerful shots from Alucard's Casull, and this can be explained by Anderson upgrading his bayonets; he has variants like the Exploding Chain bayonets he used against Alucard's army. Also, shouldn't Anderson have Dimensional Storage due to the crazy amount of bayonets he has and throws per swing? Anderson already has teleportation magic. There is actually an interesting commentary about this from the author in the end of the first volume:

Oh, all the rest of the guns that appear in this manga are unreal, so don't go saying "This gun doesn't exist." or "His sense of weapons sucks." They're all cosmoguns that can hold a million rounds. Finally, I think there are some people wondering where father Anderson hides all those bayonets. Anderson is actually fourth dimensional, so there.

Anderson should also get Forcefield Creation because of the barrier he created in his first appearance. Not sure why he has sealing.

Most of Alucard's "Notable Attacks and Techniques" can be included in Powers and Abilities; it should be purged!!! (maybe replace it with a description of Alucard's various forms)

AAAAAAAAAAMEN.

Alucard Should get immortality type 2, and immortality type 8 post Schrödinger. He is missing blood manipulation (for blood outside of body), which is what the city block feat is from; his telekinetic abilities are more of a utility like force pushing fodders and sealing a door shut.

Weirdly enough, I think Alucard should have Technology Manipulation. His shadow engulfed a Blackbird jet after it was shot by Van Winkle to pull it together allow it to crash into the aircraft carrier, his shadow then engulfed the destroyed aircraft carrier to turn into a functioning ghost ship.

This mostly seems fine. We preferably need a calculation of the speed feat though.

It's already linked on Rip Van Winkle's page, if you're referring to the High Hypersonic thing

imo we should just purge the NA/T section and add the missing hax from there (like blood manip) to the Powers and Abilities.

I was referring to that, yes. I have no remaining complaints then.

Back