• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heian Era Sukuna vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl I can't really understand how one can think Gojo takes this when:
  1. Sukuna while holding back, in a worse body, and intentionally choosing not to take his easiest wincons for the purpose of gaining his Infinity Cut STILL beat Gojo.
  2. Gojo outright says he doesn't think he could beat Sukuna even without the 10 Shadows, that's not even including the advantage of his 4-arms/2-mouths, and Curse Tools.
Ikr. People thinking Meguna physical body is same as Hiena era Sukuna form which is narratively stated as PERFECTION and has an big advantage in spell casting is crazy.

Ah, I think I get what you mean.

If I am not mistaken, can't Gojo use his Cursed Techniques when they clash? I recall him using Red to screw over Sukuna's Domain
Yes, they both can.
If he wanted to remove Unlimited Void as an option, it seems clear that there was some level of risk for Sukuna himself, and that it wasn't as easy as simply "breaking out". Not to say he can't break out, but it likely comes at some risk if he felt the need to let Mahoraga adapt to it to secure his victory.
He seemingly very much wanted to adapt for more than just "because he HAD to". He wanted to strip Gojo of his Limitess, and adapt to it regardless. He was going to put Gojo in a closed barrier Malevolant Shrine to use as a lab rat to adapt to infinity, lol.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_230_012.png

Imagine Gojo when Sukuna (DA on) pressures him with;
  • One hand punching and disabling infinity
  • One hand spamming lightning with Kamutoke (or whatever else crazy his other tools like Hiten can do)
  • Two hands spraying punches
  • Mouth constantly amping him
  • Literally being a juggernaut in size
All while Gojo has to do the same level of damage to him as he did the clearly physically inferior Meguna. I just don't see it unfortunately.

I'm not saying Sukuna wins 100% of the time, just that I see him winning more often than not.

Had some free time so collected the scans for how physical body would play a important role
So what I'm trying to say overall?
Chapter 238
  • Narrator and Kashimo POV talks about how Sukhan true form is Pinnacle of perfection and has overwhelming advantage over other Sorcerers. Additionally Author later again makes a comment about how he destroyed Hien Era strongest forced with his physique and cursed tools
  • If Sukuna true form didn't had any amps Narrator nor Kashimo wouldn't have called it perfection. Especially to call a body perfection it should have reached a level even Gojo or Yuji shouldn't have.
So i would suggest whovever keeps saying Meguna & True form Sukuna physics are same should go back & re read the manga.

Last edited:
I mean if he intends on bringing Megumi back he’d have to limit how he would kill Sukuna, if he destroyed his brain or completely destroyed his body he can’t bring back Megumi.

I mean if he intends on bringing Megumi back he’d have to limit how he would kill Sukuna, if he destroyed his brain or completely destroyed his body he can’t bring back Megumi.
Nothing indicates that + if he wanted to save Megumi as his first objective he wouldn't have used 200% HP + sneaky attack from the beginning.

Voting Sukuna cause Gojo himself said he could not win against Sukuna even if he didn't had access to ten shadows.
This is mid reasoning at least use what Elde’s reasoning, Gojo’s statement that he “wasnt sure if he could beat Heian Sukuna” when he was extra humbled after a true loss and doesnt actually know Heian Sukuna’s capabilities doesnt really amount to much.

Nothing indicates that
I mean deductive reasoning when looking at what he says about worrying about Megumi after killing Sukuna generelly leans towards he intends to try and bring him back especially with the reference to Sukuna bringing back Yuji.
Mf literally used a Hollow Purple
True, as a starting/testing shot. I dont think thats enough to say Gojo didnt at all think about saving Megumi.

But ill drop the point, I overstated how much it meant admittedly and he did use HP even if I dont think it 100% means Gojo wasnt at all concerned about bringing back Megumi.

1. Sukuna while holding back, in a worse body, and intentionally choosing not to take his easiest wincons for the purpose of gaining his Infinity Cut STILL beat Gojo.
  2. Gojo outright says he doesn't think he could beat Sukuna even without the 10 Shadows, that's not even including the advantage of his 4-arms/2-mouths, and Curse Tools.

Pretty sure “holding back” only meant his Heian Era form and a higher CE output. Maybe his Trident would’ve done something maybe not, but for now I’m voting Gojo for the sake of an incon because anything could happen based on both arguments presented here.

I mean deductive reasoning when looking at what he says abiut worrying about Megumi after killing Sukuna generelly leans towards he ends to try and bring him back especially with the reference to Sukuna bringing back Yuji.

True, as a starting/testing shot. I dont think thats enough to say Gojo didnt at all think about saving Megumi.
Bruh the thing is you don't fire your strongest attack at your opponents at 200% if you are worrying them dying. This also shows Gojo had faith in Sukuna that Sukuna was strong enough to tank 200% of Gojos attack even if it's done off-guard.
Had some free time so collected the scans for how physical body would play a important role
Chapter 238
  • Narrator and Kashimo POV talks about how Sukhan true form is Pinnacle of perfection and has overwhelming advantage over other Sorcerers. Additionally Author later again makes a comment about how he destroyed Hien Era strongest forced with his physics and cursed tools
  • If Sukuna true form didn't had any amps Narrator nor Kashimo wouldn't have called it perfection. Especially to call a body perfection it should have reached a level even Gojo or Yuji shouldn't have.
Here. I would say Heien Era form which is called as PERFECTION would have given overall advantage in physical body. So I believe Sukuna would have concentrated his Wincons based on frying Gojos brain with CT burnout.

Also if Sukuna could have pulled off World slash on his own but I believe timeframe would have differed. But this is a different topic to be discussed.

I had thought Sukuna holding back had more to do with the fact parts of his arsenal just wasn’t useful due to Infinity and keeping his transformation as a heal all for his RCT running low and needing to continue fighting the rest of the group.

Like the Fire Arrow might be crazy powerful but theres no point in using it since it wont do anything to Gojo so long as Infinity is up.
  1. Gojo outright says he doesn't think he could beat Sukuna even without the 10 Shadows, that's not even including the advantage of his 4-arms/2-mouths, and Curse Tools.
Doesnt Gojo say he wasnt sure if he could? Not that he just couldnt? Also I just am uncertain about the idea of using something said by a recently killed and humbled individual who doesn’t actually know what Heian Sukuna is like.

Btw what does his Cursed Tool even do?

Last edited:
Bruh the thing is you don't fire your strongest attack at your opponents at 200% if you are worrying them dying. This also shows Gojo had faith in Sukuna that Sukuna was strong enough to tank 200% of Gojos attack even if it's done off-guard.
I mean I think it generally comes down to the very thing you yourself pointed out, that Gojo just didnt think such an attack would actually kill Sukuna.

Given 6 eyes its not insane to think Gojo would generally think Sukuna would have the capabilities to block it even off guard.

Here. I would say Heien Era form which is called as PERFECTION would have given overall advantage in physical body. So I believe Sukuna would have concentrated his Wincons based on frying Gojos brain with CT burnout.
I do agree that Heian Sukuna is obviously physically stronger then Megkuna. I have just disagreed with CT Kashimo being a good measuring stick in comparison to Gojo.

I had thought Sukuna holding back had more to do with the fact parts of his arsenal just wasn’t useful due to Infinity and keeping his transformation as a heal all for his RCT running low and needing to continue fighting the rest of the group.
Gojo was talking about things which he knows. Obviously he was talking about Sukuna was not trying hard. I mean Sukuna only got serious on ending of chapter 234 & chapter 235 where Gojo used Unlimited HP.
Like the Fire Arrow might be crazy powerful but theres no point in using it since it wont do anything to Gojo so long as Infinity is up.
Fire Arrow would have Bypassed infinity if Sukuna used it like he did with Mahogara. It doens't seem like Sukuna gets affected by CT burnout logic when using Fire arrow.
Doesnt Gojo say he wasnt sure if he could? Not that he just couldnt? Also I just am uncertain about the idea of using something said by a recently killed an dhimbled individual who doesn’t actually know what Heian Sukuna is like.

Sukuna should be capable of cloaking Cursed tools with DA and which would give him same thing like How toji used inverted spear to Bypass Infinity. So their functions doesn't matter.
I mean I think it generally comes down to the very thing you yourself pointed out, that Gojo just didnt think such an attack would actually kill Sukuna.

Given 6 eyes its not insane to think Gojo would generally think Sukuna would have the capabilities to block it even off guard.
Which proves that Meguna physique was alone made Gojo think he is not an opponent he can take it easy and had to go all out. The point is Heien Era form which has higher output+ better physique would be even more effective
I do agree that Heian Sukuna is obviously physically stronger then Megkuna. I have just disagreed with CT Kashimo being a good measuring stick in comparison to Gojo.
I'm not basing it on Kashimo. I'm talking about overall narrative. Perfection statement comes from Narrative and Kashimo both. The Square brackets statement are written by Narrative perspective whole normal background statements comes from Character perspectives.

Last edited:

No, it's referring to the fact that Sukuna could have won easily in the Domain stage of their battle but chose not to because he wanted to adapt to every bit of Limitless, so he didn't just kill Gojo despite being able to. He was sandbagging.

Doesnt Gojo say he wasnt sure if he could? Not that he just couldnt? Also I just am uncertain about the idea of using something said by a recently killed and humbled individual who doesn’t actually know what Heian Sukuna is like.
I quoted him.

Geto: So, how was the King of Curses?

Gojo: Insanely friggin' strong! And he wasn't giving it all he had. Honestly, I don't think I would've won even if he didn't have Megumi's Ten Shadows.

One summons lightning, idk about the other one.

Also if Sukuna could have pulled off World slash on his own but I believe timeframe would have differed. But this is a different topic to be discussed.
Not even a topic of discussion considering that even with a good model it was still incredibly difficult for him to obtain it. So yeah no.

I actually just voted for Gojo cuz I wanna keep it at inconclusive because I genuinely believe this is inconclusive.

Not even a topic of discussion considering that even with a good model it was still incredibly difficult for him to obtain it. So yeah no.
Seemed like Sukuna still had enough CE storage left even after fighting Gojo. So I think if he can buy time he can pull off the technique
I actually just voted for Gojo cuz I wanna keep it at inconclusive because I genuinely believe this is inconclusive.
Gojo has no Wincons logically speaking
Unless Sukuna intentionally stops fighting and gets killed.

If Sukuna trained for it yeah but in the heat of battle? Nah he had to rely on Mahoraga to help him speed up the process. It would’ve been damn near impossible.

Gojo has no Wincons logically speaking
Unless Sukuna intentionally stops fighting and gets killed.
You and I know Gojo has at least two wincons, this thread has just been about how likely those wincons would happen. With Gojo’s 3v1 performance I honestly think this is an Incon given Gojo’s creativity and skill. Since there’s no pressure coming from Mahoraga’s adaptation Gojo should be able to fight more smoothly with less things to worry about on his mind. His objective will be how to deal with the domain expansion, domain amplification, multiple limbs and chants. This fight can go either way.

If he has two options and can only use one option at a time ofcourse he would go with one. He can't use TS and his own power or DA at same time. It's not stubbornness. It's just sticking to one thing. If he try to use other techniques he needed to stop using TS.
But you're treating the alternative as easier with no risk attached to it whatsoever. In favor for one that is far more risky. Even if it would cost him his life. That is just stubbornness.

"I could do this and escape easily but... nah, I wanna stick to my plan, I have a 50% chance of dying, but I don't wanna switch"

That's stubborness, mate.
Different techniques by this logic Simple domain of gojo shouldn't have tanked Sukunas domain.
Hollow busket and DA are different compared to simple domain. These cancels the sure hit not domain themselves so. It should work.
Don't get what you're getting at here. You're saying the weaknesses DA clearly showed should apply to Simple Domain orrr?
Why would Sukuna need to know Gojos domain?
  • Tengen clearly mentioned Old domaine are based on different rules. So Sukuna who has experienced countless battles would take a better option to not get hit by Gojos domain or any other things. He would play safe and try to wait for Gojos 3mins Compressed Domain gets wrecked
Fair enough I guess. It was moreso the fact that he wouldn't be as cautious against Gojo if he thought he was just some random sorcerer as opposed to knowing he was the strongest Sorcerer of modern day.
Sukuna was using both DA and domain at same time so if he doesn't have TS his DA would be active 24/7 during the fight so this argument doesn't work.
Can you show me where? If this was the case, I sincerely forgot about it. And with how much you keep saying he'd use his techniques, I doubt he'd have his DA up 24/7 against an opponent he knows zilch about and thinks is just a random sorcerer.
He needs to summon red from his hand & had to send it. Yeah blue can be spammed but long range blue attacks doesn't do much damage that's why he spams them on close range .
Where is that ever stated or shown though? I don't think there's any opponent who tanked Blue from far away, but was then decimated by it in close range.
Sukuna doesn't need to wave his hand to use slashes.
Okay? He still isn't countering an attack that spawns on him. Like it literally spawns inside of him. Only way he could possibly counter that is cutting himself up.
He already did that nothing happened.
The point is simply to create distance. TK still worked on Sukuna, he just got back up from it.
He used building trajectory never once implied Gojo can do this on his own
Was this just responding to the wrong thing? Because this literally has NOTHING to do with what you replied to. My comment talked about how it's verbatim stated that Sukuna's Domain Amplification can't block out Blue (Let alone a full power Blue). Then you replied talking about how Red circled around the building.
He was already bleeding before+ that's Megumi body and still don't see major damage
Okay? Doesn't really matter though. If a punch can cause him to spit up blood, a Blue sure as hell can as well. Especially if he just spams spawning them on Sukuna.
That was Gojos kick with blue induced not blue alone and your scans alone shows Sukuna dodging 6 blues.
Because Gojo baited him into that attack... we literally see him go into hiding, and then sneak up from behind once he evaded Blue like he wanted him to. If he wanted Sukuna to be hit, he would've just made them all suck him in like he was casually doing with his TK.

Also, are you sure that was even from the kick? His hip doesn't gape open until after he was sent far away from Gojo. We can see in the panel right after the kick there's zero injury.
Your whole argument stands with Sukuna getting hit by UV. My point here is Gojo who has knowledge of Current Sukuna abilities without Megumi powers says he wasn't sure. If he had chance with UV he would have said if he didn't had Megumi powers i might have won with UV.

Like I already explained Gojo knew Sukuna was taking riskier Path. That's why he knows Sukuna could have countered UV even without Mahogara if he tried that's why he never stated that he has any chances. Instead he makes a comment that he wasn't sure.
The problem is Gojo wasn't even sure. So I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up as if it's impossible for someone to underestimate themselves after getting their ass handed to them pretty badly. He said I'm not sure if I could win even if he didn't have the TS technique. Not, I stand zero chance and he would clap my cheeks up even without Ten Shadows with zero diff.
You still not mentioned one disadvantage gojo had. Like I already explained there was nothing new gojo could have added to his arsenal with his six eyes
Didn't I address the disadvantages later on in the comment? I thought I did...
We are circling this topic again and again. Sukuna cancels Red with dismantle. Heck can spam dismantle like Danmaku or web. Sukuna also can dodge his blue. Which was already shown multiple times. If Gojo comes close range he gets peeled by Cursed tools
Or Red just explodes and goes through through the small gaps of the cut. Don't think we've ever seen Sukuna pull off something like completely walling an explosion, not allowing any energy to pour through. If he has something like that, show me, and I'll concede on this.
Sukuna has 2 cursed tools which he can just block the attack. Beside Sukuna tanked Black flash Despite getting knocked down for few seconds.
Obviously Gojos BF isn't gonna one shot Sukuna.
Being knocked out by an attack is NOT tanking it. He WITHSTOOD it, yes. But saying he tanked it is like hella dishonest. If he tries blocking Black Flash with his weapons, they're likely to just shatter, ngl.
Fanbook clearly mentioned Sukuna was regaining his power by collecting 20F not that he was getting stronger
Gojos statement of Sukuna fingers getting stronger is taken out of context. He was talking about seal getting weaker not that fingers getting stronger over time.
Sukuna can compensate for his finger with other things. Only thing mattered was collecting 20F level & regaining his power back.
Alright, but this isn't explaining why you think Sukuna of the past would be = to a 19 Finger Itadori (With a "compensated 20'th finger"). You just expect me to believe that. When he could very well just be equal to the Sukuna we see fight Gojo.
He can't use his technique is Sukuna was using DA.
Also Gojo never shown a single feat for countering 4 armed character+ let's not forget you are assuming he can overpower Sukuna true form when Gojo couldn't do the same with Meguna alone. Also Sukuna can just bite Gojos body apart like angel with his second mouth if he hugs him.
He can still use his own techniques on himself. I specified that for a reason.

Except he did overpower Sukuna multiple times? I already gave the example of how he restrained Sukuna with his legs and he couldn't escape and was shot in the face with Red because of it.
He said he would kill Sukuna and care about Megumi
He also fired a 200% HP as sneak attack point blank red. Blue induced punches. Does that looks like holding back?
200% HP is fair (Albeit it seemed obvious that he knew Sukuna would survive that). Blue induced punches don't mean much when we know he didn't use Maximum Output except like once on someone else besides Sukuna.
Gojo had no knowledge of Sukuna being able to Adapt on his own and he wasn't worrying about Adaptation in first half so this is null.
Secondly Red can be countered by Piercing water. So Sukuna can do the same with dismantle.
What does not knowing about your disadvantage have to do with being at a disadvantage? You can be at a disadvantage without knowing. That doesn't really detract from that. And he eventually learns about it like halfway through and has to fight more carefully from then on. Nothing about this nulls the disadvantage it brings. Piercing Blood can just get sucked up by Blue's.
Again this is just your assumption that hiena era Sukuna gets caught in domain like Meguna with zero proof.
What, do you think he's just going to jump out of range faster than Gojo can even react? Yeah, not happening. Domains close around characters comparable in speed faster than they can react. Especially ones at Gojo's level. Maybe against someone who's new to Domains like Mahito's first one.
Gojo should be within the range for blue to damage
and he can't Summon multiple reds. Already said above Sukuna can spam net of dismantle he doens't even have to move and switch back and forth with DA and his shrine. His efficiency is good enough to do that infact he was keeping up with Gojo with that only.
Your "proof" that he can't fire multiple Reds is just speculative tbh. "Every time we SEE him use it, he only uses one. That means it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it." when the alternative is that he just doesn't choose to.
It didn't it's clearly mentioned as 3 mins Sukuna 1 Domain had enough time to last more than 3mins of Gojos domain + previous domain clashes. Also as I already explained Sukuna domain was Able to last longer. But Gojo damaged him.
What chapter? I'm 90% certain every time Gojo's domain shattered, it was because of Sukuna's Domain finally managing to break it.
It didn't say Gojo has better efficiency it says Sukuna is matching Gojo. Gojo would have lost if it wasn't for six eyes.
It never said Sukuna was matching ANYWHERE on that page though? It was said that if it weren't for Six Eyes, he'd be better. But Gojo has Six Eyes so he doesn't have the better CE efficiency?
The fact doesn't change Sukuna can just learn it during the current battle.
Yeah... I said that IN the comment you replied to...

As for the summary I promised:

As for this, yeah

- Gojo's win-con is landing a single Domain Expansion on Sukuna

That's about it. As for factors that aid with the win-con

• Sukuna has no adaptation to pluck his abilities away from him
  • This Sukuna doesn't know ANYTHING about Gojo whilst Gojo will know about Sukuna and Six Eyes will inform him of his techniques and weaknesses/openings he can exploit
  • Gojo can play the range game now that he doesn't have to worry about people like Mahoraga
  • Sukuna can ONLY hurt Gojo with Domain Amplification, and can't use his Techniques when doing so
  • This applies to his Cursed Tools as well, as he can't apply Domain Amplification to the attacks generated by them (Like the lightning or whatever) and thus Gojo would only need to worry about them in close quarters
  • Gojo would be smart enough to just takes pot shots at Sukuna from a distance with Blue by either spawning them around him and making them move into him (Or suck him in), or literally just spawning them inside of him until he needs to regenerate, from which he can cast his Domain Expansion faster
  • If he ever needs to get in close or away, he can either use Telekinesis on Sukuna or himself, or just use Teleportation to come in for an attack and then teleport away again

Thus I think it's likely Gojo wins by just abusing Sukuna having less answers to his mobility this time around. All he needs to do is damage enough to make him need to regenerate, then he can cast his domain faster due to the lag RCT would generate for Sukuna, and he'd be caught in Unlimited Void and lose from there.

Not having to worry about the pressure of adaptation and a 3v1 is a huge plus too obviously. Given how he clutched a 3v1, I don't think Sukuna with extra arms and a mouth and less techniques would be a tougher fight in any capacity.

Last edited:
Chapter 238
  • Narrator and Kashimo POV talks about how Sukhan true form is Pinnacle of perfection and has overwhelming advantage over other Sorcerers. Additionally Author later again makes a comment about how he destroyed Hien Era strongest forced with his physique and cursed tools
So i would suggest whovever keeps saying Meguna & True form Sukuna physics are same should go back & re read the manga.
The problem is you keep bringing up Itadori as if Sukuna's True Form WAS Itadori's body. But it wasn't... like they aren't even the same person at all. Why would Itadori with 20f be = to Heian era Sukuna, but not 20f Megumi?

When taking a hosts body, it's Sukuna's power + the host. So naturally 20f Itadori and 20f Megumi should be > Heian era Sukuna.

My vote firmly goes to Gojo.

First things first: This statement is not valid. Firstly, Gojo doesn’t know all of Sukuna’s kit, because Sukuna couldn’t use them, it would all be negated by Limitless. There’s no evidence that Kamiotoke’s lightning or Fire Arrow could help him, muchless 3 extra arms. This is outright confirmed by Sukuna himself, that he explicitly needed a model from Mahoraga, as he couldn’t initially extend the Cursed Technique’s target, like Mahoraga. And even with that, Sukuna admits that it was incredibly difficult. Gojo stating he couldn’t beat Heian Sukuna is debunked by Sukuna himself.

Moving onto the fight, Sukuna only has two means to get past Limitless, being Domain Expansion, and Domain Amplification. This is stated by Gojo once, an extreme detriment for Sukuna, because it’s stated should he find a way to bypass Limitless outside of those two abilities, he would win, from Hana. Heian Era Sukuna has no Mahoraga to teach him that. As far as Domains, they’re recurrently stared equal in power. Sure, Sukuna can break his Domain, but Gojo can still easily do RCT towards his technique. Not to mention he can easily utilize FBE, and SD to buy time. A lot of people seem to think he can chant to make his domain stronger, but that’s never been shown, and he would’ve done so against him in canon, so there should be no reason to assume he can do that. The argument of Sukuna having 3 extra arms means fairly little here, too, considering if they couldn’t kill Kashimo, they’re not killing Gojo. Not to mention, he can still use his own techniques, such as Blue, in the Domain.

Important to note that since this is Heian Era Sukuna, he would have no way of knowing that touching Gojo is the only way to make sure UV doesn’t insta-kill him. Which, objectively, can do so, considering that he has no Mahoraga to protect him from its effects. What people don’t realize is that Gojo fought to save Megumi’s body, and we can see that in the way he attacks Sukuna, such as piercing his heart, or when he outright states he wants to bring Sukuna as close to death as possible.

Overall, Sukuna has no definitive way past Limitless, in a Domain he has no definitive advantage besides breaking his Domain, which Gojo has counters for, and it only takes one UV, or Purple (didn’t feel like getting into that) to win. And by my reasoning, it’ll only be a matter of time till Sukuna ***** up. The winner is The Strongest, Satoru Gojo.

My vote firmly goes to Gojo.

First things first: This statement is not valid. Firstly, Gojo doesn’t know all of Sukuna’s kit, because Sukuna couldn’t use them, it would all be negated by Limitless. There’s no evidence that Kamiotoke’s lightning or Fire Arrow could help him, muchless 3 extra arms. This is outright confirmed by Sukuna himself, that he explicitly needed a model from Mahoraga, as he couldn’t initially extend the Cursed Technique’s target, like Mahoraga. And even with that, Sukuna admits that it was incredibly difficult. Gojo stating he couldn’t beat Heian Sukuna is debunked by Sukuna himself.

Moving onto the fight, Sukuna only has two means to get past Limitless, being Domain Expansion, and Domain Amplification. This is stated by Gojo once, an extreme detriment for Sukuna, because it’s stated should he find a way to bypass Limitless outside of those two abilities, he would win, from Hana. Heian Era Sukuna has no Mahoraga to teach him that. As far as Domains, they’re recurrently stared equal in power. Sure, Sukuna can break his Domain, but Gojo can still easily do RCT towards his technique. Not to mention he can easily utilize FBE, and SD to buy time. A lot of people seem to think he can chant to make his domain stronger, but that’s never been shown, and he would’ve done so against him in canon, so there should be no reason to assume he can do that. The argument of Sukuna having 3 extra arms means fairly little here, too, considering if they couldn’t kill Kashimo, they’re not killing Gojo. Not to mention, he can still use his own techniques, such as Blue, in the Domain.

Important to note that since this is Heian Era Sukuna, he would have no way of knowing that touching Gojo is the only way to make sure UV doesn’t insta-kill him. Which, objectively, can do so, considering that he has no Mahoraga to protect him from its effects. What people don’t realize is that Gojo fought to save Megumi’s body, and we can see that in the way he attacks Sukuna, such as piercing his heart, or when he outright states he wants to bring Sukuna as close to death as possible.

Overall, Sukuna has no definitive way past Limitless, in a Domain he has no definitive advantage besides breaking his Domain, which Gojo has counters for, and it only takes one UV, or Purple (didn’t feel like getting into that) to win. And by my reasoning, it’ll only be a matter of time till Sukuna ***** up. The winner is The Strongest, Satoru Gojo.
FRA. Nothing I can really add since these are the same points I'd bring up lol.

Edit: Actually, my only comment(which is in favor of Gojo) is that he'd likely be able to land UV at least more than once since Sukuna lacks Megumi to take the effects of it.

As for the summary I promised:

As for this, yeah

- Gojo's win-con is landing a single Domain Expansion on Sukuna

That's about it. As for factors that aid with the win-con

• Sukuna has no adaptation to pluck his abilities away from him
  • This Sukuna doesn't know ANYTHING about Gojo whilst Gojo will know about Sukuna and Six Eyes will inform him of his techniques and weaknesses/openings he can exploit
  • Gojo can play the range game now that he doesn't have to worry about people like Mahoraga
  • Sukuna can ONLY hurt Gojo with Domain Amplification, and can't use his Techniques when doing so
  • This applies to his Cursed Tools as well, as he can't apply Domain Amplification to the attacks generated by them (Like the lightning or whatever) and thus Gojo would only need to worry about them in close quarters
  • Gojo would be smart enough to just takes pot shots at Sukuna from a distance with Blue by either spawning them around him and making them move into him (Or suck him in), or literally just spawning them inside of him until he needs to regenerate, from which he can cast his Domain Expansion faster
  • If he ever needs to get in close or away, he can either use Telekinesis on Sukuna or himself, or just use Teleportation to come in for an attack and then teleport away again

Thus I think it's likely Gojo wins by just abusing Sukuna having less answers to his mobility this time around. All he needs to do is damage enough to make him need to regenerate, then he can cast his domain faster due to the lag RCT would generate for Sukuna, and he'd be caught in Unlimited Void and lose from there.

Not having to worry about the pressure of adaptation and a 3v1 is a huge plus too obviously. Given how he clutched a 3v1, I don't think Sukuna with extra arms and a mouth and less techniques would be a tougher fight in any capacity.
Only will be addressing points I really disagree with cause there's some truth here:

Gojo ranged game playing.

Gojo, even when Mahoraga was not there, failed to do this. He was actively playing the ranged game against Sukuna to circumvent his Amplification and it was ineffective. Him doing this again wouldn't help.

If you mean him utilizing teleportation, he uses this never in the fight, even when he can.

Sukuna can only hurt Gojo with Domain Amp

He can with Domain Expansion, which Sukuna would pull of much faster since he doesn't want to job to neutralize the Limitless. Not mentioning how he has an extra set of limbs so he can fight and execute the hands signs necessary for Expansion, and even without this his Cursed Energy efficiency and speed is superior to Gojo's.

Sukuna can also amplify with a Domain open, and his output rapidly increases as he adapts, which is amplified with chants.

Gojo spawns attacks inside Sukuna

Gojo can only spawn Blue inside of you if he is ALSO inside of you. If he could do this from a distance, he would've, and like teleportation, Satoru NEVER utilizes Blue in this manner. He's not "smart enough" to do it, if he was he would have done it when he should have.

Teleportation and Telekinesis

He never uses teleportation in his fight with Sukuna, not once. He only uses Telekinesis once at the beginning of the fight, then never again. Not to mention, Sukuna would negate Telekinesis with Amplification.

The rest of your points I agree with but they are so minor/don't have much impact on the fight that I wouldn't have addressed them anyways.

Voting Sukuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back