• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hopefully Heavy doesn't get downgraded halfway through like the last time a thread like this was made...

Both are 9-A
Battle takes place in TF2 Brazil
Both are a few meters apart
Heavy is in his Gravel War key and his guns are restricted, but he has his melee weapons and lunchbox items
Peter's death powers and guns are also restricted, but he has a baseball bat
Speed equalized

Pootis: 7

Hey Lois:

Joe Mama (Incon): 1

Peter_heavy.png
Peter.png

Last edited:
Peter’s pretty inconsistent with how good of a melee fighter he is. At his best I would say he’s way better.

Though the heavy has a gun here so he just shoots Peter and is done with it.

Yeah, Peter has literally zero options against just being shot to death as soon as the fight begins (I know he has regen but it’s cartoonishly inconsistent and heavy can just keep shooting him).

Yeah, Peter has literally zero options against just being shot to death as soon as the fight begins (I know he has regen but it’s cartoonishly inconsistent and heavy can just keep shooting him).
Peter has some guns (shotguns, handguns, and snipers) in his standard equipment, should I give him those?

It looks like Heavy has an AP advantage via massively upscaling from an injured Scout who survived a 0.007 ton explosion, vs Peter's 0.0053 ton AP. Heavy also has a significant LS advantage. So either way, Heavy has an advantage physically.

Both do have ranged weapons in the form of their guns. Though I'm not sure how much they will come into play if they're only a few meters apart. So it seems this fight will primarily be close quarters. Heavy can probably manage to kill Peter due to his AP advantage, which can be further increased by a single bite from the Buffalo Steak Sandvich. The Mid regen might be an issue, but I'm not sure how fast Peter can regen. However, even if Peter could regen, Heavy can negate it via his Apoco fists, which gibs the opponent upon a mini-crit, or crit kill, or his Saxxy/Golden Pan, which would turn Peter into a Gold Statue upon a kill.

I'll vote Heavy.

Peter has some guns (shotguns, handguns, and snipers) in his standard equipment, should I give him those?
I mean, I think a fist fight would be a bit more interesting. But if other people think giving both of them guns would be better I would go with that. I just think you would need to change the starting distance and location so they both don’t just promptly shoot the crap out of each other (due to piercing damage both are being shredded).

In a gun fight I would lean toward Peter because his regen would allow him to survive some pretty bad hits, but heavy dies immediately from a shot to the head or is doomed from a shot to the heart or other important areas.

Melee wise, heavy is stronger and can gib, but Peter is likely more skilled (if the chicken fights are to go off of). Plus heavy can only gib under a specific scenario and Peter’s stamina and pain tolerance are both insane. So I think either peter eventually outs skills and out last or the heavy gets a lucky gib.

Heavy could probably compete with regen with cycling between his lunchbox items as they recharge (I also assume him needing to stand still is just a game mechanic, correct me if I'm wrong).

Misha FRA

With the new rules (or scenario) I’m voting inconclusive personally. Peter has a more consistent survivability and is more skilled, but heavy is stronger and under specific scenarios can instant kill. He can heal but he needs to eat a sandwich to do so, which could either be stolen, destroyed, or he can just not have a proper time to try to eat it as he’s being punched (granted I don’t know how we treat characters eating consumables in versus threads. A lot of times in games they are instant but I always imagined that is a gameplay mechanic and realistically the opponent would usually easily slap them out of their hands).

Both can stall for a long time, Peter has better survivability, but heavy can negate it if he plays his cards right.

Back