• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so heavy has alot more experiance in fighting than peter can't scale to characters like joe because joe stomps peter and possibly could scale to lois who know karate because he was able to fight her in a classic scene where the entire family fights each other but other than that you see peter fight experianced fighters and fail like when he fought against joe without a wheel chair we don't have a good ap for heavy but i'm going to bet that being far supior to a man who was able to tank 3 rockets and live through it is going to give him a good ap advantage we don't have numbers for heavy but it's likely heavy is stronger than peter

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Heavy has no way around Mid rege
Actually, he technically has a way around it. The apoco-fists, when killing someone with a crit or a mini-crit, will blow the opponent into pieces, which is a high-mid regen feat. Buffalo steak gives Heavy mini-crits and increased movement speed for 16 seconds, but also makes him 20% more vulnerable to attacks. Heavy has way more experience in hand-to-hand combat compared to Peter, so he'll get more hits off than him, basically negating the bonus vulnerability. Considering the apoco-fists can kill other mercenaries with the same durability level as Peter in 2-4 mini crits, we can assume the apoco-fists's explosion kill can get applied, overcoming Peter's Regenerationn. OP didn't give us a starting distance, but even if Peter is in long enough range to use his guns, Heavy can close the distance thanks to steak's bonus movement speed (yes, speed is equalized, but if i'm correct movement speed buffs a character can give itself are allowed in those scenarios), and has been shown to be able to resist multiple bullet hits. I'm not sure about all of this though, so i won't vote yet

Heavy's a trained merc he should in general be a better fighter than Peter, he could riddle him with minigun fire which would definitely hurt Peter into submission.

What's this about regen anyway?

Absaddie said:
Heavy's a trained merc he should in general be a better fighter than Peter, he could riddle him with minigun fire which would definitely hurt Peter into submission.

Pete has MID Regen, making things harder for heavy to take out.

Absaddie said:

Unless there is some part of Heavy's inventory that can actually help him out last Peter but as it is now Pete does seem to carry some fairly effective hax to hold the big lug back.

Actually, he technically has a way around it. The apoco-fists, when killing someone with a crit or a mini-crit, will blow the opponent into pieces, which is a high-mid regen feat. Buffalo steak gives Heavy mini-crits and increased movement speed for 16 seconds, but also makes him 20% more vulnerable to attacks. Heavy has way more experience in hand-to-hand combat compared to Peter, so he'll get more hits off than him, basically negating the bonus vulnerability. Considering the apoco-fists can kill other mercenaries with the same durability level as Peter in 2-4 mini crits, we can assume the apoco-fists's explosion kill can get applied, overcoming Peter's Regenerationn. OP didn't give us a starting distance, but even if Peter is in long enough range to use his guns, Heavy can close the distance thanks to steak's bonus movement speed (yes, speed is equalized, but if i'm correct movement speed buffs a character can give itself are allowed in those scenarios), and has been shown to be able to resist multiple bullet hits. I'm not sure about all of this though, so i won't vote yet

Actually this guy has some great points... Also how far are they both in 9-A?

Absaddie said:
Peter is clearly going to be fatigued by being riddled with bullets, even minor gun wounds hurt him immensely.
Actually you do have a point all I seen Peter take in his chicken fights were all physical blunt force... And some few impacts and burnings which does seem impressive at first but NEVER piercing, he may have some tough Regen but eventually Peter will actually succumb from the uses of firearms/inventory one of which Peter will not even be able to make a comeback even in Regen, so when it comes down with the use of even more inventory usage I'm pretty sure Peter won't even bypass Transmutation so freak show duplication is out of the question, Statistics Reduction Via Natascha would come in handy also, Statistics Amplification and Damage Boost with the Dalokohs Bar and Buffalo Steak Sandvich would go further odds of fatiguing Peter, Damage Reduction via Fists of Steel will lower Pete's blows even more, Empathic Manipulation with the Holiday Punch will trip Peter to easier submission.

Not to mention Heavy being FAR MORE SUPERIOR in strength then Peter could ever even reach (Heavy being 5+ Tons having lifted that bear off the ground and all.) And will find a way to restrain Peter with no way in breaking free from the big lugs vice like grip.

I think I have finally decided to side Heavy Weapons Guy FRA.

"Haha, Cry some more!"

(Cue the typical TF2 song.)

Peter scales to 5.32kg of tnt at least and 45.15 kg of tnt at most, whereas Heavy scales considerably higher than Scout's 0.1 tons of TNT feat.

Then Heavy literally pulverizes Peter as many times as he wants with ease then, even if Peter has potent Regen for Heavy it's literally THIS:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgEEAU&usg=AOvVaw0ZjBMjdBg2FLx5n947RMIw

(1:14)

(Until eventually Peter just succumbs and gives in to sheer pressure.)

You are dead! No big surprise: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAF6BAgHEAc&usg=AOvVaw2yAf7A_KwgHjJHItvH1hWu

Serious talk

I've seen characters that won because they have Regenerationn advantage

The thing i hate about it is that you could literally regenerate from being erased from existence but it doesn't matter how much you regenerate, in battle what matters it's how fast you could regenerate

In this case for example

Heavy could just obliterate peter with his minigun who can easily kill mercenaries

Heavy managed to kill countless soldiers with his minigu who are a lot more durable than scout

Yeah not to ignore the fact soldier also has regen capabilities similar to those of peter

After thinking about it this is a stomp

GribbleTheTrashMan said:
Serious talk

I've seen characters that won because they have Regenerationn advantage

The thing i hate about it is that you could literally regenerate from being erased from existence but it doesn't matter how much you regenerate, in battle what matters it's how fast you could regenerate

In this case for example

Heavy could just obliterate peter with his minigun who can easily kill mercenaries

Heavy managed to kill countless soldiers with his minigu who are a lot more durable than scout

Yeah not to ignore the fact soldier also has regen capabilities similar to those of peter

After thinking about it this is a stomp
So Heavy FRA then is that a vote?

But Heavy already wins though.

It's not like Peter would have a way around the minigun anyway.

Man I forgot about this... But yeah even if its 9-B Heavy, He now has Magical elements helping him out... Many of which can dura neg the hell put of Peter. Though Grim Reaper Peter is a different question but I think Heavy has some negging on that too possibly.

Back