• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy and Loud Boy vs Light Girl-Koichi Hirose vs Ochako Uraraka

Koichi Hirose vs Ochako Uraraka

Takes place in a abandoned building(To create rubble for Uraraka)

Koichi has access to all of Echoes Acts

Who wins and why?

Koichi Hirose:2

Ochako Uraraka:1

Well she knows how to fight and we could say the same for her ability being a perfect counter for Act 3.

so act 3 make heavier the gravity, and uraraka can do the zero gravity in herself(echoes ability is hard countered), but in hand-to-hand combat, she cant touch echoes,even having fighting skills.

so my vote is for koichi

so i think better and i changed my mind.

uraraka cant win in a hand-to-hand, but she can thrown many objects in koichi, and echoes isnt capable to defend to of all projectiles.

so i changed to uraraka

I'm assuming that whoever made the thread forgot to equalize speed

ACT3 would blitz her to death

Assuming speed =

Uraraka wouldn't have much trouble landing 1 hit on HIrose

Said hit would explode his brains

So if speed =/=, I'm voting Hirose, if speed =, then Uraraka

Mickey1940 said:
I'm assuming that whoever made the thread forgot to equalize speed
ACT3 would blitz her to death

Assuming speed =

Uraraka wouldn't have much trouble landing 1 hit on HIrose

Said hit would explode his brains

So if speed =/=, I'm voting Hirose, if speed =, then Uraraka
how explain becase i dont think she can do anything here

I didn't forget to equalize speed

I just didn't wanna

And since you said that you voted Koichi if speed wasn't equalized...

Back