• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Elric vs Ochako Uraraka

Edward Elric VS Ochako Uraraka

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • PLW Ochako (8-C) is being used
  • Ochako has prior knowledge on Edward's abilities
  • Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation.

400.png
250.png

The Fullmetal Alchemist: @Damage3245, @Mazdoesstuff, @SuperStar, @TheRustyOne, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @Ronin119, @Knifeman29, @Popted2
Uravity:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
why's it always gotta be killing allowed man can't it be a fun in character match sometimes 😔

Anyway jokes aside is Ochaco 8-C or High 8-C? I suggest the former since IIRC the tier for Alchemy is a little weird and actually covers the creation of the constructs, not their AP

why's it always gotta be killing allowed man can't it be a fun in character match sometimes 😔
Well- they are in character. Killing is allowed, but there are other ways of winning (incap, KO).
Anyway jokes aside is Ochaco 8-C or High 8-C? I suggest the former since IIRC the tier for Alchemy is a little weird and actually covers the creation of the constructs, not their AP
yeah 8-C.

Usually shooting out long ranged pillars

Sorta surprised they aren't considered as Danmaku. Maybe it isn't enough idk

Ochaco gets bodied pretty hard.

I'm sure this ends with Edward simply burying her in the floor / making the ground grow around her until it encases her. If she tries to escape to the air (ignoring that she can't move super fast up there), Edward chases her down with a pillar and smacks her down with a spear.

Yea, not to mention he can heal himself too and is a better fighter at close range that Ochako. I vote Edward

Ochaco gets bodied pretty hard.

I'm sure this ends with Edward simply burying her in the floor / making the ground grow around her until it encases her. If she tries to escape to the air (ignoring that she can't move super fast up there), Edward chases her down with a pillar and smacks her down with a spear.
Should I give her prior knowledge

just so that it could be a closer matchup.

I'll just give her prior knowledge and see how it plays out.

At the very least it gives her a better chance.

Also I'll remove the killing part

They both would need prior knowledge, it isn't fair to only give one of them knowledge.

Uraraka is at a massive disadvantage. She has recently applied jet boots to her costume, allowing her to move in the air more freely. But regardless Edward is far too skill to let Uraraka to touch him before he could land a crippling blow.

Though we've yet to see how she moves in the air with the boots, so her ability is very basic.

Edward at range has too many attacks, honestly he should have danmaku from what I've seen. Though I know the anime could be exaggerating some feats so maybe not. Regardless he has better range game and is better at close combat.

Ed takes this pretty easily, he's just better than her in almost all categories.

Last edited:
They both would need prior knowledge, it isn't fair to only give one of them knowledge.
Oh I thought you could give one character knowledge on the other to allow the match to be closer.
Edward at range has too many attacks, honestly he should have danmaku from what I've seen. Though I know the anime could be exaggerating some feats so maybe not.
Yeah that's what I thought as well.
Ed takes this pretty easily, he's just better than her in almost all categories.
Alright, as long as it's not a stomp..

I don't know if it isn't allowed, but I don't personally see how that can be considered a fair fight. Your purposefully trying to give one fighter an advantage over the other. Seems pretty unfair, though even with prior knowledge for Uraraka I'd still say Edward wins. Doesn't really change the fact he's more likely to beat her before she can touch him. Uraraka herself lacks combat skills/feats, she's very basic.

I don't believe Edward can do much if she did touch him though, can he even attack if he's floating in the air?

If not then I don't see it being a stomp. Just a easy outcome to reach.

I don't know if it isn't allowed, but I don't personally see how that can be considered a fair fight. Your purposefully trying to give one fighter an advantage over the other. Seems pretty unfair, though even with prior knowledge for Uraraka I'd still say Edward wins.
That's fair.
I don't believe Edward can do much if she did touch him, can he even attack if he was floating in the air?
Yeah he can't do anything if he's stuck in the air. All he can do is form a blade with his arm, which will be useless in this scenario.
If not then I don't see it being a stomp. Just a easy outcome to reach.
Alright nice, thanks for your evaluation.

He can still transmute his Automail, as a desperation move he could probably make a knife out of it and throw it.

Also, if you make Ochako High 8-C she just one-taps him and he can't hurt her in return, High 8-C is the creation of his constructs, not their destructive prowess (And is also not really calculated correctly, you either calc it with atomization or just don't at all)

Isn't a 7.5X gap needed to tank and one shot? She's only 2.7 Tons or slightly above baseline.

Or am I missing something?

oh true- though he won't be able to use spikes.

I'll make another match with him ig

Back