• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven's Feel ~ Shirou Emiya vs Sakura Matou

Heavens Feel
The Hero of Justice
vs

The Black Grail : 3 (Lu Bane, Gargoyle, Promestein)

Today (or in my country at least) is October 14th, the day the anime adapdation of Fate/stay night ~ Heaven's Feel is released in theaters. In celebration of the last route getting an adaptation and that it features best girl Sakura (come and fight me), this is a battle of the two protagonists.

Conditions:

+ Unlimted Blade Works Shirou (FULL POWER)

+ Dark Sakura (FULL POWER)

+ Win via Death

Let's see, Heaven's Feel Shirou, someone vastly superior to his UBW self, was afraid of Dark Sakura.

Hmm....

You're right it's more potent then his Fate self.

Heavens Feel against UBW? Not even close.

Heavens Feel Shirou is FAR superior to his UBW self, better CQC, better tracing, far more skilled, he's better in literally every conceivable way except for less stamina.

UBW Shirou is also completely incapable of killing someone who can regen from the torso.

I don't believe HF, Fate, or UBW Shirou would beat Dark Sakura. The only one I see doing that is Fate/Kaleid's Emiya, y'know, the one who took out all of the servants in the war one after another in a single night.

Giving this one to Dark Yandere-chan.

Shirou could break her connection to Angra Mainyu with Rule Breaker and return her sanity.

And he can kill people who can regenerate from just their torso. Gae Bolg inhibits Regenerationn significantly, as do a lot of other Noble Phantasms.

That's not to say Shirou wins; Sakura spams Shadow Giants which keep him from ever getting close enough, and the Shadow swats away any Noble Phantasms that get close enough to threaten her.

Gargoyle One said:
UBW Shirou can't trace Rule Breaker
He saw the dagger, that means he must have it stored in UBW even if we do not see it being used.

Edit: Not like it makes a difference though, he will be overwhelmed by Sakura's shadow giants as his casual output doesn't match Rin w/ zelretch which was likened to a Excalibur spam.

HF Shirou can use it even though he only saw it once, for a brief period of time, right before Saber immediately killed Caster.

UBW Shirou saw it several times. In action.

Back