• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But his regular attacks have heat which is already capable of vaporizing large amounts of water. If Katara does larger attacks and he realises it's not enough, he'll just intensify it as shown.

See above, the time factor meant that his passive heat wasn't up to the melting point of that metal. Once he intensified it, then it was. But he's already capable of vaporising water with relative ease.
Should I make Heatblast enraged then

Nah, he can't do shit to Cosmic Korra.
Soul Destruction GG 🗿
latest

Last edited:
Katara has the LS advantage.
With her water. She's Average Human otherwise.

If, by chance, Heatblast manages to catch her in a harmful fire tornado (unlike the one demonstrated that was capable of carrying a regular human), not only is she getting torched but also any water she tries to work with will get vaped.

Katara does have the lifting strength advantage with water but Heatblast can still slice through water

It isn't her soul tho, it's a solid projection.

And from what I'm seeing in that clip, it looks like HB is just causing them to dissipate and they reappear somewhere else. That's not soul destruction.
Looking at clip without sound ever tells a story. These were being resurrected by the mage they weren't being dissipated as stated by Ben
But then again Speedblitz = GG or BFR or anything else duhhh
🗿

But his regular attacks have heat which is already capable of vaporizing large amounts of water. If Katara does larger attacks and he realises it's not enough, he'll just intensify it as shown.

Where has he instantly vaporized large amounts of water?

I haven’t seen anything like that in this thread.

Where has he instantly vaporized large amounts of water?

I haven’t seen anything like that in this thread.
I'm using reasoning. 4 year old Heatblast was getting batted away by Hex until he went Supernova and performed the lake vaporising feat which one-shot Hex and launched him into the distance, whereas 10 year old Ben's aliens (which all scale to each other, if not a bit of upscaling for the stronger ones like FourArms and Diamondhead) can reliably smack him about. From that you could say that 4yr old Supernova >~ 10yr old Heatblast, so if he goes Supernova on top of that... You get where I'm going.

Here's vaporization on a smaller scale which I'm inclined to strike up to just AOE since he was using a small fire blade. Same thing with the many smaller shots later. I'm saying "if he can do this casually with small shots, with larger flames he should be able to do the same thing on a larger scale". He's no stranger to large AOE attacks either so it would be in-character.

To clarify:
4 year old Supernova > 10 year old Heatblast without Supernova
There’s no shown anywhere comparability whatsoever. Heatblast couldn’t even handle a monster made of water with his active or passive heat.

Now, The large water was still never instantly vaporized, it was vaporized over some time in all of these scans. Katara can bend entire lakes and that is without the moon amp. The moment stuff on this scale is thrown at Heatblast he is not vaporizing shit in time. Hell Katara can even bend steam back into water.

Here's vaporization on a smaller scale which I'm inclined to strike up to just AOE since he was using a small fire blade. Same thing with the many smaller shots later. I'm saying "if he can do this casually with small shots, with larger flames he should be able to do the same thing on a larger scale". He's no stranger to large AOE attacks either so it would be in-character.

But here is the thing, he slashes these flames.

When fire makes contact with water it creates steam. It’s not because Heatblast instantly vaporized that much water. He only creates steam where the surface of water makes contacts with the flame.

your point doesn’t even hold water especially when Heatblast made a massive fire attack and STILL couldn’t vaporize the monster instantly, it took some time. So it’s not an AOE thing either. Heatblast boils off large bodies of water, not vape instantly. And Katara can still bend the steam and still has more water at her disposal. All she just needs is to continuously dump massive amounts of water on him to put him out for a while.

I forgot that she could manipulate the steam. And in that video where he was slapped around the the water monster, he was extinguished for longer then in those other vids.

I'm changing my vote to Katara for Arnold's reasoning.
Counted. 3 for Heatblast, 6 for Katara

I don't know, man. It just seems like most of the threads I've created recently were accidental stomps

No one is saying this is a stomp.

They both have wincons, Most of use just think Katara’s just the more likely one

Look if both characters have wincons then it’s automatically NOT a stomp. Always keep that in mind. No matter what anyone else tells you, even me.

You can remove the moon amp if you want, you’re the OP

For what reasons again?
He can create fire tornadoes, slice through water, fly and attack from a distance, and so long as he lands one hit on Katara because of her 9-B durability, she's done for even if she has healing powers

He can create fire tornadoes
Katara can create water tornados.

slice through water, fly and attack from a distance
In the full moon, it's also likely that she can manipulate clouds on her own, which would allow her to do stuff such as create torrential downpoors (I don't think I have to explain why this is a huge deal).
so long as he lands one hit on Katara because of her 9-B durability, she's done for even if she has healing powers
This is not happening for a plethora of reasons.

Katara can create water tornados.

In the full moon, it's also likely that she can manipulate clouds on her own, which would allow her to do stuff such as create torrential downpoors (I don't think I have to explain why this is a huge deal).

This is not happening for a plethora of reasons.
Well we haven't seen her actually manipulate clouds so I don't know if it's in character

How?

He can literally oneshot if he lands a single attack, and he can evaporate her regular attacks. No matter who wins, it's a fair match.
Katara have 3 advantages, the distance in the start, the location AND the full moon, not sounds "fair" to me lol

What does distance have to do with this if they both have great range? And how is the moon an advantage if all our points are centered on Katara without the moon?

The only advantage here is access to water in form of ice which is fair imo cuz Heatblast can one shot her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back