• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aang vs. Ben Tennyson (Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network)

I'm voting for Aang because his abilities have a bit more versatility in terms of their offensive applications, he is a much better and more skilled martial artist (not that Ben in his various forms isn't a very skilled fighter, but Airbending Masters like Aang are pretty much as skilled as typical fictional depictions of Shaolin Kung Fu Masters and such), and finally because he doesn't have to take any time to switch between his different types of abilities, he can use all the bending types he has available at that point in the series in very quick succession while Ben has to take a tiny bit of time to switch between different forms for different abilities. For a martial artist and fighter as skilled as Aang, that would give him more than enough of an opening to successfully attack Ben.

Edit: Yes I know Ben has the Master Control/Code here, so he can switch between his forms VERY quickly. But there is still SOME split-second delay in his fighting when he switches between forms, which as I said should give Aang more than enough of an opening to K.O. him.

I'd say Ben, he could use Grey Matter to completly outsmart Aang and create a stratagy to beat him and use the rest to there fullest potental to beat Aang.

Confussed-Oddish said:
I'd say Ben, he could use Grey Matter to completly outsmart Aang and create a stratagy to beat him and use the rest to there fullest potental to beat Aang.
Aang is quite a tactical genius himself, though, and the fact remains that his actual skill as a combatant is far greater than Ben's.

You might be right though. However smart Aang is, Grey Matter is waaaaay smarter.

Not changing my vote from Aang, however.

Not a thread just yet. But Liger 686 recently made some calcs for it. Among many other Ben 10 calcs that will put the stronger OS aliens at 7-B, and his teen self at Low 6-B+

VersusJunkie54 said:
That would be an easy victory for Aang since it that form he utterly ***** all over Ben in skill and experience.
LMAO yeah if we are talking about Adult Avatar State 7-B Aang vs. 7-B Ben, there is literally no way in hell that Aang won't completely and totally stomp without sustaining a single scratch in the process. I mean, even WITHOUT the Avatar State he is a FAR more experienced and skillful fighter than Ben (his martial arts skills EVEN AS A CHILD are basically on the same level as fictional depictions of Shaolin Monks, i.e. ridiculously superhuman levels of skill), but with the Avatar State he also gets the skill and experience and knowledge of all the previous Avatars stacked on top of that.

OS Ben especially rarely goes up against anyone worth a shit skill wise in his verse. And this is coming from someone who is a bit of a Ben 10 fanboy.

Back