• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting distance is 30 meters

7-A Omniverse Ghostfreak vs 8-A Danny Phantom

Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and statistics

Danny's at Sub-Relativistic+ while Ghostfreak's at Relativistic so speed is unequalized for now

Who wins?

Ghostfreak: Spilxson2

Danny Phantom: LordGriffin1000, Maverick_Zero_X, Greenshifter, Stillwinston, DemonicDude

Inconclusive

Last edited:
I'm voting for Danny. He has "almost" everything Ghostfreak has and more. Ghostfreak's only real advantages are his teleportation and instinctive action which can be overcome as he lacks any sensing capabilities and thus has no way of knowing where Danny is if the later goes invisible, true this can be argued the same way but Ghostfreak has no reliable way to put Danny down even with the surprise element as the ghost boy's regeneration and buffs such as reactive evolution, rage power and statistics amplification through ectoplasmic energy will close the gap in no time and put them on even footing which also includes speed as he was slower than a weaker Tucker Phantom and then became faster than a more powerful version of Tucker

Danny hard resists Ghostfreak's possession, meanwhile, Danny's possession has multiple layers and effects both the soul and consciousness, the same goes for his ectoplasmic energy attacks which he can apply the effect to as well and damage Ghostfreak on that level and overcome his regeneration. Forcefields are also a good method of blocking and reflecting Ghostfreak's ranged attacks and Fenton Thermos seals the deal if if my hits. Now you can argue with prior knowledge, Ghostfreak will just just spam teleporting but at that point Danny wouldn't be wasting much energy and then just reach Ghostfreak's level then overwhelm with amps. True, Ghostfreak gets buffed in the Darkness but Danny can generate literal light from his hands and light up the area.

I don't think the fight will last long enough for Ghostfreak to take advantage of the stamina difference (I'm assuming he has infinite for this fight) since Danny's stamina reached the point were he spends his nights rounding of ghosts back to back and should be at least comparable to his sister who spent the day fighting off ghosts with their father so Danny can get hours out of his ghost form if he uses his energy right and since he has knowledge, he'll know it's futile to try and waste a large amount of energy early on in the fight.

I'm voting for Danny. He has "almost" everything Ghostfreak has and more. Ghostfreak's only real advantages are his teleportation and instinctive action which can be overcome as he lacks any sensing capabilities and thus has no way of knowing where Danny is if the later goes invisible, true this can be argued the same way but Ghostfreak has no reliable way to put Danny down even with the surprise element as the ghost boy's regeneration and buffs such as reactive evolution, rage power and statistics amplification through ectoplasmic energy will close the gap in no time and put them on even footing which also includes speed as he was slower than a weaker Tucker Phantom and then became faster than a more powerful version of Tucker

Danny hard resists Ghostfreak's possession, meanwhile, Danny's possession has multiple layers and effects both the soul and consciousness, the same goes for his ectoplasmic energy attacks which he can apply the effect to as well and damage Ghostfreak on that level and overcome his regeneration. Forcefields are also a good method of blocking and reflecting Ghostfreak's ranged attacks and Fenton Thermos seals the deal if if my hits. Now you can argue with prior knowledge, Ghostfreak will just just spam teleporting but at that point Danny wouldn't be wasting much energy and then just reach Ghostfreak's level then overwhelm with amps. True, Ghostfreak gets buffed in the Darkness but Danny can generate literal light from his hands and light up the area.

I don't think the fight will last long enough for Ghostfreak to take advantage of the stamina difference (I'm assuming he has infinite for this fight) since Danny's stamina reached the point were he spends his nights rounding of ghosts back to back and should be at least comparable to his sister who spent the day fighting off ghosts with their father so Danny can get hours out of his ghost form if he uses his energy right and since he has knowledge, he'll know it's futile to try and waste a large amount of energy early on in the fight.
I just want to make sure this match can be added first if it reaches grace. Ghostfreak still has a small speed advantage (Sub-Relativistic+ vs Relativistic) as well as an Attack Potency advantage and durability negation via phasing. Are these enough valid win conditions for the match to be added if this match reaches grace?

I made it 7-A Ghostfreak now but I'll keep the votes since Danny's Attack Potency doesn't really matter here

7-A Ghostfreak has better Lifting Strength than Season1 Danny and can probably just knock him out with a punch due to the Attack Potency difference. But I'm still leaning towards Danny since the thermos is going to be a huge problem even with prior knowledge and a speed advantage

What's stopping Danny from just jamming Ghostfreak into the fenton thermos?

Dodging and it's not really his lead in character, pretty sure bro usually knocks them out and then tries to seal them
He might immediately go for the thermos due to prior knowledge of Ghostfreak being mountain level but I'm not sure

I just want to make sure this match can be added first if it reaches grace. Ghostfreak still has a small speed advantage (Sub-Relativistic+ vs Relativistic) as well as an Attack Potency advantage and durability negation via phasing. Are these enough valid win conditions for the match to be added if this match reaches grace?
Attack Potency and speed get countered by his reactive evolution and phasing doesn'treally do anything given Danny's level of regeneration. Potentially (Now that he's 7-A, he could hit Danny with enough force to k.o him fast but given Danny has other methods of not getting hit, I still think he'll get a solid chance. I don't think Ghostfreak is helpless but Danny's got enough to give him a solid win more times then not.

Dodging and it's not really his lead in character, pretty sure bro usually knocks them out and then tries to seal them
It varies, there are times in the series where he immediately uses the thermos but his more main strategy is close combate/energy beams then seal.

Attack Potency and speed get countered by his reactive evolution and phasing doesn'treally do anything given Danny's level of regeneration. Potentially (Now that he's 7-A, he could hit Danny with enough force to k.o him fast but given Danny has other methods of not getting hit, I still think he'll get a solid chance. I don't think Ghostfreak is helpless but Danny's got enough to give him a solid win more times then not.
Alright. Just trying to make it a match that can be added to their profiles. I'll probably vote soon

What wincon?
Better Lifting Strength. Danny's Reactive Power level won't work if 7-A Ghostfreak just knocks him out with a single punch. And he's somewhat faster and knows about the thermos so he can avoid it either with his own speed or with teleportation. There's also durability negation via phasing

Better Lifting Strength. Danny's Reactive Power level won't work if 7-A Ghostfreak just knocks him out with a single punch. And he's somewhat faster and knows about the thermos so he can avoid it either with his own speed or with teleportation. There's also durability negation via phasing
Lifting Strength isn't an issue since Danny can escape via body control and break himself down. While it's true that Ghostfreak can instantly k.o. Danny if he hits him early on, Danny can still dodge or use other methods to avoid/block his attacks to lessen the chance of him getting hit. Also, durability negation via phasing isn't useful here since phasing his hand through Danny wouldn't actually do real harm as Danny is made entirely of ectoplasm so it would just push the ectoplasm out the way and Danny just closes the hole.

Last edited:
Lifting Strength isn't an issue since Danny can escape via body control and break himself down. While it's true that Ghostfreak can instantly k.o. Danny if he hits him early on, Danny can still dodge or use other methods to avoid/block his attacks to lessen the chance of him getting hit. Also, durability negation via phasing isn't useful here since phasing his hand through Danny wouldn't actually do real harm as Danny is made entirely of ectoplasm so it would just push the ectoplasm out the way and Danny just closes the hole.
I still think the Attack Potency and speed advantage are enough to incapacitate Danny until he evolves to Ghostfreak's level

Alright I got the speed values

Ghostfreak: Directly comparable to Zs'Skayr who dodged light from the Sun Gun (0.3522c)

Danny: Keeps up with characters who can keep up with Specter Speeder, who travelled from Saturn to Earth (0.0985c)

Ghostfreak is around 3.5x faster than Danny

How good is Danny’s possession resistance again?
3 layers at this point, higher with reactive evolution.

Is it a willpower thing?
It's apart of it but not a defining factor. The possession still infects the target on other aspects, the will portion just would interfere with the mind control portion but considering Danny's is layered mind manipulation and has already overided the will of others without issue, who somewhat could fight against the mind manipulation of other ghosts layered mind control, I don't see willpower coming into affect given Danny himself also has high willpower on top of reactive evolution so even if the willpower is strong enough to stop the mind control, it wouldn't actually stop the possession.

Last edited:
Both have prior knowledge so Ghostfreak most likely won't go for possession due to knowing how much resistance Danny has

Back